shinkenchange!starninger!
85642942gw1dms3leo88aj.jpg

Parachute confirmed.

Also anyone noticed that you can't choose to use other switches if you are in Elek States? The Switches don't appear in the gauge anymore.

i guess it makes sense because they have to put in the main moves for the electric state and probably fire state, although you cant use switches with the forms like in the show, that just feels incomplete. they should change controls like turning on the switch and do moves with that.

Also anyone noticed that you can't choose to use other switches if you are in Elek States? The Switches don't appear in the gauge anymore.

We've been seeing conflicting information for that though. The first scan that revealed Elec actually had no other switches. Then the pv showed he could use the other switches, now more scans show no other switches again. I think we'll just have to wait and see.

http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showpost.php?p=1476028&postcount=776

If you haven't noticed yet, it's the same deal with OOO's changing emblem on his gauge. For both of these things they could have been giving us new images that were actually taken before the change was made.

shinkenchange!starninger!
We've been seeing conflicting information for that though. The first scan that revealed Elec actually had no other switches. Then the pv showed he could use the other switches, now more scans show no other switches again. I think we'll just have to wait and see.

If you haven't noticed yet, it's the same deal with OOO's changing emblem on his gauge. For both of these things they could have been giving us new images that were actually taken before the change was made.

im so confused about it myself, if elec states has the switches, i mean that form has three attacks from billy the rod and how does the three switches come into play in regards of controls? it's not a control issue, im just curious on how it will work.

Lurker
There's not enough reasons to get hyped up this time around. :disappoin
-Showa Riders
-Both Births
-OOO getting all his Combos
-Finishers for the incomplete characters
-Tag mode
-Fourze
-Pretty graphics and gauges

I can't see how the hell there aren't enough reasons to get hyped up.

-Showa Riders
-Both Births
-Tag mode
-Fourze

I can't see how the hell there aren't enough reasons to get hyped up.

This. :D Grant it, not every Showa Rider is in it and there's only one life bar; however, the benefits outweigh the negatives in my opinion. :)

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
And we still got a whole month for more surprises, lets not forget that!

there's only one life bar

That really doesn't mean anything, man. It's all about the hp, not how many bars are shown on screen. Total health is probably the same, they just chose to represent it with 1 bar instead of 3 this time. Characters did not lose 2/3 of their health.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
-Showa Riders

Unfortunately (at least for me), that's the only reason why I wanna get this game since that's the only BIG improvement. Too bad it doesn't have ALL the Showa Riders even though it's the 40th Anniversary.

-Both Births

Like in all the Climax Heroes, an extra secondary Rider each year. This is also expected because OOO finished already, so of course they're gonna add that. Woopty-doo. Nothing special.

Again, this is no surprise because OOO finished already and it's not a MAJOR change that makes it feel like a sequel and not a slightly updated version of its predecessor.

Should've been there in the first place...or at least since Climax Heroes W.

-Tag mode

It's a cool new feature but nothing to go crazy about. And to be honest, I'm more of a one-on-one guy.

They added W in the 2009 installment and OOO in the 2010 installment. You think adding the current Rider in the latest installment is something new?

The graphics don't look any different from OOO and OOO's graphics weren't all that fantastic either (especially on the Wii). They just look a little glossier/shinier compared to the original and W (and I find it funny that W looks EXACTLY like the original on the PS2 even though the Wii is much more powerful than the PS2 :laugh:).

There's no denying that Climax Heroes is the Smackdown vs. Raw/Madden/EA Sports/Dragon Ball Z of Tokusatsu games. Same old **** with minor changes. And in some ways, it does what Capcom does with Street Fighter II, Street Fighter IV and Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Last edited: