ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
...even Kabuto have both Hyper and Rider Finisher so why not Gatack....
Because he is the main rider... 'nuff said.
One uses "Clock Up" (rider form) while the other one got form change.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

I wonder If Parachute, Scissors, Winch and Flash Switches are in?

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Because he is the main rider... 'nuff said.
One uses "Clock Up" (rider form) while the other one got form change.

ya Accel the secondary rider which had Trial Form also a power up form so Hyper Gatack is either possible or not lol.

ya Accel the secondary rider which had Trial Form also a power up form so Hyper Gatack is either possible or not lol.

Previous Climax Heroes strict rules for secondary/sub riders (except Knight): Only has ONE gauge and ONE finisher.
Somehow, it's likely that this rule will be retained in CHF.

1. Gattack:
- Gauge: I forgot its color but it's for Clock-Up purpose.
- Finisher: Rider Kick (in Rider form)

2. Accel:
- Gauge: I forgot its color but it's for form-changing purpose.
- Finisher: Machine Gun Spike (in Trial form)

Despite all odds, let's just hope both riders'll get their new form-changing (Gatack Hyper form and Accel Booster form).

さあ、ショ-タイムだ!
Previous Climax Heroes strict rules for secondary/sub riders (except Knight): Only has ONE gauge and ONE finisher.
Somehow, it's likely that this rule will be retained in CHF.

1. Gattack:
- Gauge: I forgot its color but it's for Clock-Up purpose.
- Finisher: Rider Kick (in Rider form)

2. Accel:
- Gauge: I forgot its color but it's for form-changing purpose.
- Finisher: Machine Gun Spike (in Trial form)

Despite all odds, let's just hope both riders'll get their new form-changing (Gatack Hyper form and Accel Booster form).

well Clock Up Gauge is blue and yah true but I doubt they add in Booster form but I hope so too.

Zeronos had 2 red gauges and 1 finisher.

I don't see where you can pull that rule from anyways. 10 of the subs from CHOOO had 1 gauge and 0 finishers and most of the others only had finishers because of DK. There aren't any rules, it was just a matter of prioritizing the leads over the secondaries. They don't limit themselves on some rule that you just made up that didn't even apply to 12 of the 26 sub characters. :laugh:

Lurker

Hyper Gatack is not even part of a canon. It's from special, that was largely a comedic one.
WCAX was at least foreshadowed in the show itself.

Lurker
Hyper Gatack is not even part of a canon. It's from special, that was largely a comedic one.
WCAX was at least foreshadowed in the show itself.

and WCAX was in because W didn't have its own game and they wanted a super special secret character from W to be in

seriously, if poeple are asking for hyper gatack, then i'm petitioning for the taiyaki ultimate form from that one episode of Blade (where there are 2 hajimes) to be in

as for now, i suggest to not put a high hope for the new characters moves aside from their specials, from what i see, OOO's new forms uses mostly recycled stuffs aside from putotyra, the most blatant one being brakawani using accel trial's normal attacks....

seeing that they are hinting of a revamped moveset for the older characters, i'm hoping that accel will get some major tweaks to his moves, he's one of the most disappointing character in CHOOO since his specials sucks so bad and trial form should just be a blue speed gauge or a green form gauge IMO

also, it puzzles me why they give fourze hopping, give luna joker that bouncing rider kick, and not let kick hopper do the same with his rider kick special (i'm betting V3 will get a hanten kick special)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
85642942gw1dms3leo88aj.jpg

Parachute confirmed.

Also anyone noticed that you can't choose to use other switches if you are in Elek States? The Switches don't appear in the gauge anymore.