Kamen Rider: Chronos Climax (RPG Thread)

Meanwhile, Just outside the school entrance, Tokiko Akiyama calmly walked among the students who had also gotten up early to go to school, taking a deep breath as she stretchhed her arms. Man, this morning air feels great. Too bad Sai can't get his lazy butt out of bed early enough to enjoy a slow stroll, rather than having to run to school or ride the DenLiner. Speaking of which, it should be here in 3...2....1... the attractive schoolgirl thought to herself, turning around just as a sleek, red-and-white train emerged from a vortex, grinding to a halt just in front of the school gates. "Just as expected. He woke up late and so he has to travel on DenLiner just to get here in time and sleep more. Why'd I bother wasting my money in giving him an alarm clock as a birthday present," she sighed in defeat, stopping by the school gate to wait for Sai to jump out.

When Sai saw Tokiko he immdiatly knew what she was thinking. "In my defense I do use that alarm clock, I just happen to use the snooze button alot as well." he said with a laugh. "Seriously what do you have against a time traveling train that assures im never going to be late for anything as long as I live?" he added. While she may have enjoyed the slow stroll, he was never a big fan of it, besides he had to save his strength for when there were Imajin that needed slaying. Plus he also had the semi-legitimate excuse of Momotaros' actions making him too sore to walk all of the way there.
 
While in class Mihara yawned as his day classes were over for the day. He walked outside, and thought I should get dinner before my night classes start, and I seriously don't want to eat with Seig, and his elegance. Getting in his car Mihara drove off to his favorite restaurant which served a combination of Japanese, and European cuisine. It seemed that Seig had actually brought some good into Mihara's life, by introducing him to European food, and how great it was. Mihara entered the restaurant, and ordered the usually along with tea, and sat down at his usual table near the window, and sadly like always he was alone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seig sat in the Wingliner, and said," Alexandra you need to know this that I can sense a Imajin it is very very faint at the moment, but right now I know someone has made a contract." Alexandra nodded, and said," Should we get Mihara?" Seig nodded sideways, and said," When the Imajin fulfills the contract I will go to the time he was at, and deal with him, but right now it is not important, and plus he's probably busy with schoolwork." Alex nodded ,and smiled about how Seig always cared about Mihara even though he treated him so badly.
 
Ryu watched as Denliner suddenly dissapeared and said "they must of hit a stop." Deneb looked at him and said "I thought you wanted to ask them about Necro." Ryu said "dont worry about it we can always talk them later come on." Ryu stood up and Deneb looked at him and said "Where are we going?" Ryu said "were going to go walk around town even I have to stop hunting necro long enough to stretch my legs." Deneb noded and possesed Ryu, Ryu's eyes and a large clump of his hair suddenly turned green Ryu said inside Deneb's mind "Just dont take me someplace strange." Deneb said using Ryu's body "nothing strange got it karaoke it is." Ryu said inside Deneb's mind almost yelling "wait Deneb I said no were strange." Deneb acting like he didnt even here Ryu ran out of zeroliner as soon as it exited the space between time.
 
Tokiko, who had pretty much gotten through another day's worth of classes, stretched her arms out a bit as she stood up from her chair. Haaah! I have to admit.....sitting here is quite tiresome, even though I enjoy learning about these things they teach, she thought to herself, proceeding to pack her books into her school bag and headed out of the classroom. Upon doing so, however, she noticed a rather somber air around the students hanging around the hallways. Managing to overhear one of the conversations, Tokiko merely frowned at what she heard.

"Say, did you hear? The teachers found Saiga Kenori lying unconscious inside the air duct," A female student said to her friend.

"You mean that bully? Yeah, I heard. As much as I want to say he had it coming, I just hope he's not dead," the other female student replied, her eyes exuding fear.

Smells like an Imajin, all right. I better go find Sai and alert him to this, Tokiko thought to herself smugly, rushing towards the stairs to find her fellow rider.

------------------------

Back in the DenLiner, Ryuutaros, who had been playing with his bubble gun some time ago, had also sensed the actions of the Imajin. Knowing full well about it, the child-like purple dragon Imajin immediately went over to Tsura and began to tug on her arm, in the very same manner a child tugs on its parent's arm to beckon him/her to a candy store. "Nee! Tsura-neesan! I sense an Imajin at Tokiko's school! Let's go find it!" Ryuutaros implored gleefully, tugging on Tsura's arm as he jumped up and down.
 
Unfortuneatly Sai was dealing with problems of his own at the moment. Apparently as a result of Momotaros' actions he too was being targeted by this Imajin. "Dammit momotaros if I get out of this Im so going to beat the living shot out of you!" he said angrily after barely avoiding the claws of the Imajin which were repeatedly reaching down from the air ducts and trying to grab him. If I dont henshin im dead, If I do I run the risk of being exposed as Slash, which wouldnt be good since Momo causes alot of collateral damage.

He made a break for the stairs at mad speeds, hoping to escape long enough to find a place to hurry up and transform before he suffered the same fate as Saiga. It turned out to be a bad idea though once he tripped and ended up falling down a few steps and hitting the floor. "Lemme guess, you heard about the Imajin?" he asked when he saw Tokiko heading his way.

---------

"Dammit Sai if you die so do I!" Momotaros said angrily upon sensing what was going on with his contract holder. "F**k this waiting my life is at stake here!" he shouted running for the Denliner's exit and taking on an energy like form. Within seconds he seized Sai's body, forcing him to stand up. Due to just possessing him Momotaros didnt feel how much pain Sai was in, allowing him to fight more effective. "Ore sanjou" he declared proudly as he reached for the pocket where Sai kept his henshin pass.
 
Back in the DenLiner, Ryuutaros, who had been playing with his bubble gun some time ago, had also sensed the actions of the Imajin. Knowing full well about it, the child-like purple dragon Imajin immediately went over to Tsura and began to tug on her arm, in the very same manner a child tugs on its parent's arm to beckon him/her to a candy store. "Nee! Tsura-neesan! I sense an Imajin at Tokiko's school! Let's go find it!" Ryuutaros implored gleefully, tugging on Tsura's arm as he jumped up and down.

Tsura didn't really know what to think of Ryuutaros...on the one hand, he could act like such a kid...and on another, he could just be kind of off his rocker. "I'd like to do that, but I have to stay and watch Momo-" It was then that the red Imagin bolted out of the DenLiner, causing Tsura to sigh.

"All right, well, we can go now, then. Kintaros, come one, we got a Imagin to to take out!" This, of course, didn't rouse the sleeping Imagin, which caused Tsura to pretty much get up and smash Kintaros's head into the table...repeatedly. After a few seconds, the Imagin did wake, seemingly no worse for wear. "....do you sleep through everything? Let's go!" The train of time soon grinded to a halt as Kintaros got up, doing his signature neck crack with his hand. "That Imagin will cry because of my strength!"

Giving a half hearted nod, Tsura headed out of the DenLiner, heading for Sai and Tokiko's school with Kintaros and Ryuutaros following close behind, taking on energy-like forms as Momotaros did.
 
Mihara had finished his meal, and paid his bill. As he walked outside the Wing liner flew in front of the restaurant, and Mihara said," Seig what the hell." Alexandra was actually standing at the door, and she said," Please hurry get inside." Mihara quickly ran inside the Wing liner, and he looked at Seig, and said," What is it?" Seig stood up, and said, "We have a Imajin." Mihara said," Ok, so why must we always deal with them?" Seig said," Because we are royalty, and shouldn't those who are the highest above all in the monarchy fight for all?" Mihara looked at Seig walked forwards, and said," Its not fucking medieval times ok?" Seig sighed, and Alexandra said," You shouldn't be so harsh on him." Mihara looked at Alex, and said," Fine we'll go after this Imajin, but you can transform, but you won't fight it if anyone beats you to it understood?" Seig bowed, and said," I understand." Mihara said," Ok Alex lets go to the sight of the Imajin, Seig sat on his chair sipping on his tea, and Mihara said," Don't you make a scene for god sake ok?" Seig nodded as he sipped on his tea.

Arriving at the scene where the Imajin was located Mihara got out, and said," A high school this will be interesting." Mihara was possessed by Seig, and he said," The king of all has arrived." Walking into the high school Mihara looked very strange with his hair braided back, and the feathers in his hair along with the white feather scarf. As he walked through the hallway teachers looked at him strangely, because he wasn't in uniform, and he just looked awkward. As Seig slowly walked up the stairs making sure he didn't fall, and he said," Royalty shouldn't have to walk up stairs." As Seig walked up the stairs Mihara told him," Remember no fighting." Seig nodded, and said," I understand, but then again you didn't say I could duel anyone." Mihara said," You know what no damn fighting means dammit, so don't try to get out of this." Seig laughed, and said," Royalty only fight in duels, peasants fight." Mihara was angered by how much Seig didn't listen to him.

( Sorry if its hard to tell from black, but come on he's white, and I definitely can change it to that XD.)
 
Tokiko, after a few minutes of running and searching the hallways, finally found the person she was looking for: Sai Mutou. Good....now it's time to tell him what's going on... Tokiko thought to herself as she ran toward Sai. However, her plan of informing him of the Imajin was suddenly interrupted by her partner's sudden change: His hair going spiky with a read streak on one clump of strands, as well as the telltale "Ore Sanjou" that was declared. She knew right then that Momotaros had picked up on the Imajin as well, and possessed Sai once more. Oh great....but at least I don't need to tell him, Tokiko thought to herself some more, continuing to run to Sai.

That is, until she felt something possess her, stopping her in her tracks and causing her head to hang limp momentarily. Looking up once more, however, Tokiko's expression changed all of a sudden, with her eyes glowing purple and a baseball cap on her head. A purple streak also became evident on her bangs. "Nee...let's go find that imajin quickly!" Ryuu/Tokiko pleaded with Sai/Momo in a childlike tone, grabbing Sai by the arm and skipping happily toward the location of the Imajin.
 
"Damn brat!! This one's mine dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" M-Sai shouted angrily as he dashed passed R-Tokiko with is rider pass in hand, though before he could henshin he ended up plowing into another imajin possessed person. "Dammit watch where your standing moron!!" he said angrily before getting back up and finally swiping his rider pass in front of the belt which had materialized around his waist.

"Been waiting for this for a while, henshin!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he declared loudly as the belt buckle took on a red color while a layer of plain black armor materialized on him before several pieces of more ornate red armor flew in from the time stream and set themselves in the proper places before a ball of light formed into a face plate which slid down the front of the helmet and formed the armor's eyepiece. "Ore freakin sanjou asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Seig was upset by how the other imagin possessed person acted as he ran into him, and he said," Only the ignorant know when to pay their respects to their king." Seig then reached the roof, and he saw the man who had ran into him had changed into a rider, and he said," So I guess I lose the race to find the Imagin." Seig's belt flew to him, and the wing buckle was already attached to it, and a piano tone played, and Seig said," Henshin." Seig then changed into a gold and black plat form, and his white armor attached to the chest, and arms. After his chest armor had attached the sky blue bird rolled down his face, and placed itself on his head. Seig said," I stand on top. Advent." Seig then walked forwards, and said," I will stand back, but if you hit me I will do like any king would do to his servants, and I will strike back with greater force." Seig looked at the Imagin, and he walked next to the red rider, and he said," You are barbaric, but I have no choice but to help out some."
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top