Misfits923
BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Well, it's come to the time where I am in desperate need of money, and I have to sell these items to get the money.
What I have for sale is the Kamen Rider Blade henshin belt and sword rouzer. Both items are MIB. The box is in perfect condition. Nothing is missing, nothing is bent, everything is perfect. I've played w/ these items for a total of 2 hours, and then put them back into their boxes. My asking price is $60 a piece for the items. Everything that came w/ the items is included, even the instructions.
If interested, please PM me or IM me on AIM.
What I have for sale is the Kamen Rider Blade henshin belt and sword rouzer. Both items are MIB. The box is in perfect condition. Nothing is missing, nothing is bent, everything is perfect. I've played w/ these items for a total of 2 hours, and then put them back into their boxes. My asking price is $60 a piece for the items. Everything that came w/ the items is included, even the instructions.
If interested, please PM me or IM me on AIM.