Kamen Rider Blade: Greatest Hits

Keith Justice

New Member
Sorry if anybody else liked it, but Kamen Rider Blade the Movie left a bad taste in my mouth and a bad impression left behind for a series I had thoroughly enjoyed up to that point.

If you were to suggest KRB Greatest Hits Episodes, which would you choose to show off Blade's best?
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Sorry if anybody else liked it, but Kamen Rider Blade the Movie left a bad taste in my mouth and a bad impression left behind for a series I had thoroughly enjoyed up to that point.

If you were to suggest KRB Greatest Hits Episodes, which would you choose to show off Blade's best?

Just keep watching JC...it's not gonna kill ya.

...the best is yet to come.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Sorry if anybody else liked it, but Kamen Rider Blade the Movie left a bad taste in my mouth and a bad impression left behind for a series I had thoroughly enjoyed up to that point.

If you were to suggest KRB Greatest Hits Episodes, which would you choose to show off Blade's best?
I thought Missing Ace was pretty cool. Granted I've only seen it RAW (and a bootleg'd copy filmed inside a theater), but cool all the same.

For Greatest Hits episodes...where Blade upgrades to King Form, Chalice upgrades to Wild Form, Mutuski overcoming the Spider Ace influence once and for all.

-RF
 
Rider Faiz said:
For Greatest Hits episodes...where Blade upgrades to King Form, Chalice upgrades to Wild Form, Mutuski overcoming the Spider Ace influence once and for all.

-RF

Hajime as the Dragonfly...Hajime as the Wolf...Riders vs. Titan...Riders vs. Keroberos II...Kenzaki freaking out and whooping the Keroberos I...Mutsuki laying the smackdown on the Spider... :laugh:
 
I thought missing ace was actually pretty cool....Also, I bought the movie off ebay subbed and I'm going to talk to my friend into ripping the movie for me, and then I'll post it up here for you guys. The subtitles are actually good, w/ the exception of them referring the Mutski and "Jean"....My friends all watched it and were confused because they haven't seen the series....But here's my question: This movie really does take place outside the series right? I have a huge question that may be a spoiler, so I'd appreciate it if someone who has seen this could PM me so I could discuss it. I don't like spoiling things for other people. I did it once, and I got smacked upside the head by my dad for it(it was about the new Aston Martin in "Die Another Day")
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Just keep watching JC...it's not gonna kill ya.

...the best is yet to come.

Finished the series and loved it. But then I watched the Movie last and that left a bad taste in my mouth.

I wanna go back and watch some goodies and wanna see which you guys think are the best.
 
The movie had an overall weak plot with a lot of holes and the script left quite a bit to be desired. Only thing good I liked about the movie was the opening scene with Blade vs Joker in the rain.
 
I was fine with Missing Ace because it's an AU flick. It's basically a different take on the ending of Blade and what could possibly happen afterwords. I loved it.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Finished the series and loved it. But then I watched the Movie last and that left a bad taste in my mouth.

I wanna go back and watch some goodies and wanna see which you guys think are the best.

Does that include the short..."Blade vs. Blade???"
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top