Kamen Rider Black Charcoal Sketch (Not mine)

wavehawk

All Decade's Fault
This is a sketch done by an old High School classmate of mine that -some- of you guys following Marvel Comics might have heard of: Philip Tan:
kamenraidablack001s.avif

He and I go WAY back, and used to have arguments over who was the bigger BLACK fan. :sweat:
 
i have seen him in a comic convention here in the philippines. he even gave some pinoy fans pointers in drawing.
 
Last edited:
I've been trying to get him to watch at least SOME of the Heisei Kamen Riders, but no, he's a diehard Black fan. The only way I got a foot in the door was when I told him Kurata came back to play Black in Decade...and even then, he doesn't want to see it, fearing they'd destroyed Black forever.

...yeah, Saban's Masked Rider destroyed most of our hopes for Black RX way back then...

Too bad. I'd have loved to bug him into drawing some of the Kabuto and Blade Kamen Rider designs.
 
I've been trying to get him to watch at least SOME of the Heisei Kamen Riders, but no, he's a diehard Black fan. The only way I got a foot in the door was when I told him Kurata came back to play Black in Decade...and even then, he doesn't want to see it, fearing they'd destroyed Black forever.

...yeah, Saban's Masked Rider destroyed most of our hopes for Black RX way back then...

Too bad. I'd have loved to bug him into drawing some of the Kabuto and Blade Kamen Rider designs.

Decade is PURE FANSERVICE. Onore....
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top