Lurker
I bet the third game will have the Showa riders, the secondary riders and the 2014/2015 Rider. If they start to run out of ideas then they can throw in the Super Sentai in the 4th game.

BW's roster aren't even half of what SCH had yet, there's still a LONG time before Sentai are going to muck up BW, but i have to admit, the notion of being able to beat the crap out of ToQ and wipe them and their weird-ass mech out of rider-verse does tempt me for a bit

This isn't BW2 related, but I just wanted to pop in and say that Tetsuo Kurata is now the voice of Black and RX in Ganbarizing as of it's 3rd version.

Heroes are forever
I bet the third game will have the Showa riders, the secondary riders and the 2014/2015 Rider. If they start to run out of ideas then they can throw in the Super Sentai in the 4th game.
If there's a third game. If we go by Climax Heroes' track record, I don't see them doing 15 new Riders from scratch for a next game.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

If there's a third game. If we go by Climax Heroes' track record, I don't see them doing 15 new Riders from scratch for a next game.
Super Climax Heroes had 15 new Riders (16, if you count two separate TheBee)

K

Kamen Rider IXA

When will they start giving us any actual info? Is this game supposed to be a wallpaper collection?

Lurker
This isn't BW2 related, but I just wanted to pop in and say that Tetsuo Kurata is now the voice of Black and RX in Ganbarizing as of it's 3rd version.

not that surprising, since he also voiced BLACK for the upcoming movie IIRC, they probably went on and recorded some lines for Ganbarizing, and hopefully they'll use it for BW2 too, originally All riders V daishoker have Real! Kotaro lines too after all

When will they start giving us any actual info? Is this game supposed to be a wallpaper collection?
relax, the game is in June, that's still a long way to go, they probably haven't done much yet for the new features that is info-worthy

Last edited:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

not that surprising, since he also voiced BLACK for the upcoming movie IIRC
What? Where?

Can someone post an example of Black/RX in Ganbarizing 3?

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kamen Rider IXA

uhh, showa vs heisei? Black had a speaking role in the newer trailer, i assume it was Kurata who was talking..., it would be pointless to have some random filler guy for a hype trailer lines
It wasn't Kurata. Some random replacement.