Lurker
The final form for Den-O this time is Super Climax, so we might see a "Onigashima no Senkan" chapter as well (since it is the only movie where that form is actually used).

this is the most logical, it would also be a good spot for New Den O to be playable, the grunts in this movie are Gelnewts! that's one less new thing they need to do(as opposed to ore tanjou), the movie could also gave Vega form for New Den O as an alternate form, which is great, and the movie also features Decade, Diend, G3(can be passed as G3X), and Caucasus, all of them pretty much existed in BW's engines already, the only thing they have to make is the battleship, the 2 Oni, and New Den O Vega form

Looks like the update on the 27th was just putting the trailers on the site, as well as some wallpapers. Although, i just noticed they put a date under where the TV and Movie tracks are and i'm a little confussed. Can somebody translate where it says under "and more." ? Can't do it on my cell. Was just curious if the TV and Movie edition was either pushed to August, or limited until August. Thanks.

Lurker
Looks like the update on the 27th was just putting the trailers on the site, as well as some wallpapers. Although, i just noticed they put a date under where the TV and Movie tracks are and i'm a little confussed. Can somebody translate where it says under "and more." ? Can't do it on my cell. Was just curious if the TV and Movie edition was either pushed to August, or limited until August. Thanks.

Limited until August.

In Justice, We Trust!
Given that Super Climax Form is playable…I imagine the only one they'll do for this game anyway is the Decade crossover one.

Heroes are forever
Wait a second now that I think about it, what the hell is Kuuga going to do? This is not Onodera from the looks of it, given that Ultimate is the featured final form.

Truth be told, I wouldn't be against an original scenario.

Lurker
Wait a second now that I think about it, what the hell is Kuuga going to do? This is not Onodera from the looks of it, given that Ultimate is the featured final form.

Truth be told, I wouldn't be against an original scenario.

both Onodera and Godai will be present in the game just like BW1, the one you face in AR vs Daishocker is Onodera and you will most likely be able to fight against Rising Ultimate Kuuga too and mimic the ultimate attack using Decade

the one that you will personally control will be Godai, and will still have Ultimate as his final form.

the likelihood of an original story is high because it was mentioned somewhere that BW2 takes place 1 year after BW1, if that's any implication it means it will still have an original story after you finish the movie stories

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Just make everything playable and I'm buying it. Bosses from BW, supporting Riders from BW, everyone who's new here etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet the third game will have the Showa riders, the secondary riders and the 2014/2015 Rider. If they start to run out of ideas then they can throw in the Super Sentai in the 4th game.