K

Kamen Rider IXA

1st PV
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD-TRedHgeo"]PS3?WiiU??????? ?????????II?????PV - YouTube[/ame]

- 555 and Hibiki Movie stories are in.
- Nadeshiko Fusion and CJGX are both timed power-ups (kinda obvious)
- Blog is also op. Next update on 27.02

Lurker
Is that all? that was short.:sly:
The gameplay looks awesome!
CJGX is fighting like AllDragon.
Fusion looks like fun form to use, can't wait for giant battles!
[HIDE]
intro_1.jpg
[/HIDE]

Last edited:
1st PV
PS3?WiiU??????? ?????????II?????PV - YouTube

- 555 and Hibiki Movie stories are in.
- Nadeshiko Fusion and CJGX are both timed power-ups (kinda obvious)
- Blog is also op. Next update on 27.02

For a second there i thought i was watching Epic Meal Time. Yay stock music !! XD lol Agreed thou, very short teaser, builds the hype thou. :) Hopefully on the 27th we get a longer trailer. :)

Lurker
FYI it's Meteor Fusion, sans Nadeshiko, we don't have any video footages of Nadeshiko Fusion yet

hope we'll be able to fight the Elasmotherium since this game has Paradise Lost covered, they already added it on RG2, and seeing that this game had KingDark, we would probably have that, and CORE too in BW2.

In the trailer we can see Wizard fighting Sorcerer with the appropriate Infinity Dragon instead of Infinity Dragon Gold (the advertised power up for Wizard this time)

So I guess is safe to say that we will have a "Tenka Wakeme no Sengoku MOVIE Daikessen" part and we may see a Gaim Wizard Arms and a Bujin Gaim.

I hope they do battles from the shows that the first game missed out on like Agito vs. El of the Ground and W vs. Utopia Dopant.

Lurker
I hope they do battles from the shows that the first game missed out on like Agito vs. El of the Ground and W vs. Utopia Dopant.
You're asking for too much, we will be lucky if they'll do all the battles from the movies.
The rest of the battles from the shows will probably be in BW3.

I wonder what they'll do for OOO? Just the fight with Gara's normal form or, if they're bringing in giant fights, Gara's dragon form? The latter had all the Combos, though I assume the game won't be doing that :sweat:.

They're going to have to change Project: G4 if G3 isn't playable, since Agito wasn't in the final fight with G4.

They're are way too many Den-O movies for them to choose from :shakefist.

Blades story will probably have Jashin-14, though I wonder if Glaive will appear?

They're are way too many Den-O movies for them to choose from :shakefist.

They are definitely using "Ore, Tanjou!" since its the main movie and Gaoh already featured in both Rider Generations.

The final form for Den-O this time is Super Climax, so we might see a "Onigashima no Senkan" chapter as well (since it is the only movie where that form is actually used).

I would love to see a "Final Countdown" episode as well, having the Climax scene where you could play as all forms in different spots of the battle in the Climax Scene.