K

Kamen Rider IXA

First CM for the game

???????????????? TVCM1 - YouTube

[HIDE]In Gaim's visor reflection I can see Sorcerer, Caucasus and Ryuga so we are getting pre-Decade movies as well.

1958370_613553135390922_1234832920_n.jpg

[/HIDE]

It looks pretty darn cool, can't wait for the giant fight against King Dark in the AllHeisei Riders vs. DaiShocker episode.
[HIDE]You can see G4 next to Caucasus:castlerock:[/HIDE]

Looks pretty awesome. I can't wait! :D It'll be a joy to play as Gaim.

Seeing as all the Hesei Riders are facing off against King Dark - I'm guessing that the Chronicle mode will go through Movie chapters instead of show chapters before the cross-over begins.

I also see G4. :p

Lurker
Seeing as all the Hesei Riders are facing off against King Dark - I'm guessing that the Chronicle mode will go through Movie chapters instead of show chapters before the cross-over begins.

well, most of the Neo Heisei rider movies are already crossovers, either on a small scale(2 shows back to back) or massive ones(like let's go KR, all riders vs daishocker, movie wars 2010, etc)

Single player only, again? Really? -.-

Gatack had better be playable this time or I might have to pass

i rather have no multiplayer instead of crappy half assed ones, like RG2's super boring 2P mode that disables all special abilities and form changes, or Saint Seiya's boss battle only 2P mode.

Lurker
In Gaim's visor reflection I can see Sorcerer, Caucasus and Ryuga so we are getting pre-Decade movies as well.
shut-up-and-take-my-medal.jpg

I'm SO buying this game!

MeteorFusion in the trailer so not just NadeshikoFusion and high chance Kyodain will be in the game ^^

Last edited:
So it looks like as a contrast to the first Battride game, that covered important events from the shows in Chronicle Mode, Battride II's Chronicle Mode will cover the movies. Though that leaves me to wonder what they'll do for Kuuga :sweat:.

It's nice to see Meteor Fusion is playable. I'll gladly take that as another alternative to Nadeshiko/Meteor Fusion States :thumbs:.

I'm very much interested to see how the game will accomodate all these new Ultimate Forms.

With Caucusus, Ryuga, and G4, I wonder if they'll bring in Orga? Were they able to get Kiba's actor for the first Battride game?

Lurker
With Caucusus, Ryuga, and G4, I wonder if they'll bring in Orga? Were they able to get Kiba's actor for the first Battride game?
Shintaro Ogawa voiced Horse Orphnoch.
I hope Kamen Rider Rey will be in the game, Shouma Yamamoto voicing in Precure right now it will be easy for Toei to bring him.
Though that leaves me to wonder what they'll do for Kuuga :sweat:.
He won't get his own level but he will probably be playable as Rising Ultimate in All Riders Vs Daishocker level :169:

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
so with this coming to the Wii U as well as the PS3, is there a hack similar to the Wii Homebrew Channel that lets you play Japanese Wii U games on a North American system?

so with this coming to the Wii U as well as the PS3, is there a hack similar to the Wii Homebrew Channel that lets you play Japanese Wii U games on a North American system?

Sadly no. Wii U hacks are still in the early stage. All you can really do is take advantage of Wii Mode. :\ I'm sure something will come around, just not in time for Battride 2's release. :(

I wonder if Gaim's Wizards arms and OOO's Tamashii combo will appear in the game?