Actually, just preordered mine as well. This time, i preordered at Yesasia. I haven't ordered from them since 2006. Such an awesome site !! Don't know why i stopped ordering from them. :sly: Hopefully this time, i'll get me the limited released Ganbaride card that was cheated from me by Play-Asia. >
Dang its more like an art of Pokemon/Digimon style if only had the art of Gundam 00 style. Would be awesome. Leveling up is great in Gambaride! *Hibiki salute style*
Looks more like a cross between Pokemon character art, and Yu-Gi-Oh DS game design. Hey, if that's what it takes to sell the game, I don't have a problem with it.
This story mode yell at me "you can't play !!! ha ha !"... damn
Seriously, I looked forward to that but now, when I understand that I will probably not pass the first stage it's a little bit disappointing (at least, fight game was easy to understand... And for exemple, I simply cannot get out of this damn hospital in Seigi no Keifu (PS2) because i don't understand what I'm supposed to do)
Hopefully, maybe someone will make a walktrough (on gamefaqs for exemple)