Kamen Rider Battle Ganbaride for NDS

I JUST got the game today and I have no clue what's going on lol
I also haven't had a chance to back track any of the pages in the thread to find info.

One thing I need to know quickly though, is how the hell do you save? Is there an autosave feature somewhere and I can just quit any time? Or do I have to go to a specific screen to save.
 
I JUST got the game today and I have no clue what's going on lol
I also haven't had a chance to back track any of the pages in the thread to find info.

One thing I need to know quickly though, is how the hell do you save? Is there an autosave feature somewhere and I can just quit any time? Or do I have to go to a specific screen to save.

It autosaves.
 
I JUST got the game today and I have no clue what's going on lol
I also haven't had a chance to back track any of the pages in the thread to find info.

One thing I need to know quickly though, is how the hell do you save? Is there an autosave feature somewhere and I can just quit any time? Or do I have to go to a specific screen to save.
Here are my notes so far (will help you a lot): http://www.mediafire.com/?3i3ph49llihsoxl

And the translations for the Series 1 Special cards (no ones gotten back to me for translations (of special cards) for the other 8 series).

And here's a link to info on the Cards, via the official site.

There are PDFs in those ZIP (I know how browsers can be with PDFs), converted from Word 2007 docs.

And I don't trust Google Translate for the special cards (I'm getting a lot of "Void," "High school," and "High Void"). It's just Google arranges the words really funny. And Besides, I get a 95% success rate from here (the 5% varies from person to person) compared to my 60% success rate with Google.
 
Give me text from the other cards and I can translate it. I just did the ones that were on that page that was linked.
 
Here are my notes so far (will help you a lot): http://www.mediafire.com/?3i3ph49llihsoxl

And the translations for the Series 1 Special cards (no ones gotten back to me for translations (of special cards) for the other 8 series).

And here's a link to info on the Cards, via the official site.

There are PDFs in those ZIP (I know how browsers can be with PDFs), converted from Word 2007 docs.

And I don't trust Google Translate for the special cards (I'm getting a lot of "Void," "High school," and "High Void"). It's just Google arranges the words really funny. And Besides, I get a 95% success rate from here (the 5% varies from person to person) compared to my 60% success rate with Google.

Cool thanks! This has actually helped quite a bit!! :castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top