Kamen Rider Anniversary memorial banners.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Hello.

I saw that Sentai has a memorial banner thread for them so I wanted to make the Rider ones.


Feel free to use them (Credit them please!) and I may take requests but only main Riders for the time being as they have the best renders at the moment. These are very simple so please don't bash me or anything. My first time in a very long time in doing this. :redface2:

Also if people want I will add the 40th Anniversary logo to them.

Kuuga

[HIDE]I have Kuuga (White background version) first!



Kuugabanner.jpg


EDIT:

Version 2


Kuugabannercomplete.jpg
[/HIDE]

BLACK

[HIDE]
BlackBannernew.jpg
[/HIDE]

OOO

[HIDE]
kamenriderOOObanner.jpg
[/HIDE]

Kabuto

[HIDE]
Kabutobanner.jpg
[/HIDE]

BLACK RX

[HIDE]
blackrx.jpg
[/HIDE]

Decade

[HIDE]
decadebannercomplete.jpg
[/HIDE]

Double

[HIDE]
doublebannercomplete.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
Damn, that's cool. I totally would ask for a Hibiki one if I already didn't have a personal one made by Aoi Kurenai. These look great though.
 
It looks very nice. If I hadn't just made this banner of badass I would use one. :thumbs:
 
BlackBannernew.jpg



Black anyone? Also do you guys like this style with the actual show logo or without it? I am taking requests as well :)

EDIT:

Als added OOO.

kamenriderOOObanner.jpg


Also feel free to use these but please credit them :)
 
Last edited:
Just a tiny suggestion: you might want to try going without the stroke, or at least one that isn't so thick. I find that having next to no stroke does a lot to give the entire thing a bit of a sleeker look to it. Doing some pretty awesome work, though!
 
Its meant to be black and white but the red is outlined. However Decade looks very odd without his eyes green so I chose to leave it.

Also the others are the same but because they are pretty much those colours only you can't notice it. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top