A 45th anniversary idea for the kamen rider franchise(skylander style)

Hey guys
As you all know kamen rider 45th anniversary is about to come next year and i think i know what anniversary theme should be used for that series.Now i know that i don't like the "merchandising and collecting things could be used for the plot" thing but since the anniversary is coming next year and Japanese kids prefer collectibles i might as well try it anyway so here goes.

I think the theme motif for the anniversary should be the skylander thing (or in this case the figure scan thing),The motif will have the rider insert past rider figures into his belt and use their powers similar like theirs and when he put two figures into his belt he will receive special combo powers and defeat the enemy .To activate his rider powers ,the rider will insert a rider figure that resembles his rider form and put it on the center of the belt activating his rider powers,He will insert the previous riders on the left and right sections on his belt and receive their powers .

His motif will be a grasshopper as a homage to the first kamen rider himself.Sound effects in the riders henshin belt will be like this for example kamen rider ichigo (ICHIGO Henshin) or for Ghost (GHOST henshin) and if he uses figures for combo the sound effect will be like this if combo is first riders a combination of the first showa and heisei riders ichigo and kuuga it will be like this Ichigo,kuuga ...first hero COMBO or for kiva and ghost KIVA,GHOST Haunted combo (with some Transylvania piano music) or maybe for Black and RX (BLACK,RX BLACK RIDER COMBO) for unofficial combos it will just say some random rider names and ends with COMBO to finish it.

His rider vehicle will be a motorcycle but when he insert his past rider figure into the cycle the motorcycle will gain the parts relating to the previous riders such as when using a den O figure in his bike it will turn into a train or when he a wizard figure it will turn into a dragon .

His super form will happen when the rider receives two figures resembling the showa and heisei riders and when he inserts showa only he will gain powers of every showa riders only and when he use a figure resembling the heisei riders he will gain powers of every heisei riders and when he use both figures he will receive his supreme form as in what the sound effects say SHOWA!,HEISEI!,SUPREME COMBO!

A secondary rider will be used and will use the secondary rider powers ranging from riderman (though he was a official primary rider) to specter his base will resemble riderman without any mouthpiece but when he use a secondary rider figure he will gain a mouthpiece with a different form as he use the secondary rider powers he will gain a supreme form when he gain two figures showa and heisei riders like the primary rider did.

There will be a evil rider who will appear maybe in the movie wars perhaps a robot who will use the evil rider power from shocker riders to the current evil riders.

The plot of this theme is about a rider who is once a common man an assistant/apprentice to a scientist working for some unknown organisation who pretend to be some honest organisation but in reality they are the organisation who took the principles of shocker and the showa rider villains and wants him to make some weapon to turn them into super soldiers,However the scientist learns their secret and decides to destroy the research to save humanity however the organisations minions kills the scientist and stole some of the scientist's research but fortunately the protagonist survived but was shocked that his scientist mentor died.The scientist in his last breath tells the protagonist to take the items he created if such evil happens and use it to fight them so the protagonist took the case which contain a weapon which are actually his rider belt and the figures which consist of previous riders figures containing their powers and motorcycle to escape from the lab before it explodes.Now the rider will use his rider's powers and the older ones to fight against the organisation but will have to master them including the combos.

The episode structure will not be two parter like the previous heisei riders instead it will be one parter and follows the structure of gokaiger as it will pay tribute to each showa and heisei riders like in a W tribute or drive tribute episode the protagonist must try to find a suspect who might be a member of the evil organisation or amazon tribute episode as the the protagonist will just try to be friendly with his child friend or his young little brother.The previous rider in their non rider form will appear for a cameo or guest appearance much like how gokaiger did even though it happens due to the unexpected earthquake.

Perhaps if there is a episode and special or maybe a movie paying tribute to the the three 90s movie riders shin,zo and J i think it will resolve shin kamen rider loose plotholes that should have been used for the series that never materialise and will have a link between shin's nemesis the foundation and foundation X and there will also be a new rider for the episode/ special/movie who will be shins son and will be based on kamen rider gaia (the visual novel that was based on shin kamen riders concept)

A final special form will be used maybe in the final episodes when the rider finally master whole of his previous rider powers he will gain a rider figure which resembles his special rider form but has every rider powers in it including his own as it shows there is a new rider after him to take his place and the rider will use that special figure to gain a supreme form and defeat the big bad once and for all with a super rider kick.

I think the villains of the theme should be as homage to the showa rider villain predecessors with a bit of heisei in them.

The figures kids will play will be like action figures or lego minifigures but they will be used for skylander type/lego dimension games for maybe that ganbarizing game or a home version if bandai would make one but instead of cards it will be figures instead and the cards will be used for "booster ups" it will just be 3 rider team vs 3 rider team when players will insert 3 riders figures into the game against the computer or the other players riders.

What do you think? If you don't like it tell me what anniversary theme should be used for the rider series and what are its motif and collectible items.

on a alternate note :instead of figures let's try cards instead like how blade,ryuki and decade did except the cards will have rider mask faces instead of full body like the ones display on ganbarizing or decade cards.

Last edited:
Shining~
What, no female rider? xD

And eh, I'm not sure if they will use figure-scanning, Ultraman just recently used that idea.

Also, interestingly, 4 + 5 is 9, and if the number gimmick still continue, next year's rider would have a "9" theme.....

What, no female rider? xD

And eh, I'm not sure if they will use figure-scanning, Ultraman just recently used that idea.

That is true but i am sure the kamen rider series i thought of will be different because instead of him changing into previous riders he will have moves and attacks similar to the previous riders powers or a weapon based on them (or their combos) Wish toei will use this idea so that it will make it respect to the showa and heisei predecessors unlike what decade did when they focus on the heisei one (eventhough they are responsible for reviving the series)

Also, interestingly, 4 + 5 is 9, and if the number gimmick still continue, next year's rider would have a "9" theme.....

True but i think it will be just X (greek numeral of 10) rather than 9 i think

Shining~
Are we STILL on that? That ended with Kamen Rider Wizard, and even that was a stretch.

Hence I said "if" :laugh:

By the way, I forgot to say something, I doubt they'll use the word "Combo" again, as that specific word was already used in OOO.

Hey guys
As you all know kamen rider 45th anniversary is about to come next year and i think i know what anniversary theme should be used for that series.Now i know that i don't like the "merchandising and collecting things could be used for the plot" thing but since the anniversary is coming next year and Japanese kids prefer collectibles i might as well try it anyway so here goes.

I think the theme motif for the anniversary should be the skylander thing (or in this case the figure scan thing),The motif will have the rider insert past rider figures into his belt and use their powers similar like theirs and when he put two figures into his belt he will receive special combo powers and defeat the enemy .To activate his rider powers ,the rider will insert a rider figure that resembles his rider form and put it on the center of the belt activating his rider powers,He will insert the previous riders on the left and right sections on his belt and receive their powers .

His motif will be a grasshopper as a homage to the first kamen rider himself.Sound effects in the riders henshin belt will be like this for example kamen rider ichigo (ICHIGO Henshin) or for Ghost (GHOST henshin) and if he uses figures for combo the sound effect will be like this if combo is first riders a combination of the first showa and heisei riders ichigo and kuuga it will be like this Ichigo,kuuga ...first hero COMBO or for kiva and ghost KIVA,GHOST Haunted combo (with some Transylvania piano music) or maybe for Black and RX (BLACK,RX BLACK RIDER COMBO) for unofficial combos it will just say some random rider names and ends with COMBO to finish it.

His rider vehicle will be a motorcycle but when he insert his past rider figure into the cycle the motorcycle will gain the parts relating to the previous riders such as when using a den O figure in his bike it will turn into a train or when he a wizard figure it will turn into a dragon .

His super form will happen when the rider receives two figures resembling the showa and heisei riders and when he inserts showa only he will gain powers of every showa riders only and when he use a figure resembling the heisei riders he will gain powers of every heisei riders and when he use both figures he will receive his supreme form as in what the sound effects say SHOWA!,HEISEI!,SUPREME COMBO!

A secondary rider will be used and will use the secondary rider powers ranging from riderman (though he was a official primary rider) to specter his base will resemble riderman without any mouthpiece but when he use a secondary rider figure he will gain a mouthpiece with a different form as he use the secondary rider powers he will gain a supreme form when he gain two figures showa and heisei riders like the primary rider did.

There will be a evil rider who will appear maybe in the movie wars perhaps a robot who will use the evil rider power from shocker riders to the current evil riders.

The plot of this theme is about a rider who is once a common man an assistant/apprentice to a scientist working for some unknown organisation who pretend to be some honest organisation but in reality they are the organisation who took the principles of shocker and the showa rider villains and wants him to make some weapon to turn them into super soldiers,However the scientist learns their secret and decides to destroy the research to save humanity however the organisations minions kills the scientist and stole some of the scientist's research but fortunately the protagonist survived but was shocked that his scientist mentor died.The scientist in his last breath tells the protagonist to take the items he created if such evil happens and use it to fight them so the protagonist took the case which contain a weapon which are actually his rider belt and the figures which consist of previous riders figures containing their powers and motorcycle to escape from the lab before it explodes.Now the rider will use his rider's powers and the older ones to fight against the organisation but will have to master them including the combos.

The episode structure will not be two parter like the previous heisei riders instead it will be one parter and follows the structure of gokaiger as it will pay tribute to each showa and heisei riders like in a W tribute or drive tribute episode the protagonist must try to find a suspect who might be a member of the evil organisation or amazon tribute episode as the the protagonist will just try to be friendly with his child friend or his young little brother.The previous rider in their non rider form will appear for a cameo or guest appearance much like how gokaiger did even though it happens due to the unexpected earthquake.

Perhaps if there is a episode and special or maybe a movie paying tribute to the the three 90s movie riders shin,zo and J i think it will resolve shin kamen rider loose plotholes that should have been used for the series that never materialise and will have a link between shin's nemesis the foundation and foundation X and there will also be a new rider for the episode/ special/movie who will be shins son and will be based on kamen rider gaia (the visual novel that was based on shin kamen riders concept)

A final special form will be used maybe in the final episodes when the rider finally master whole of his previous rider powers he will gain a rider figure which resembles his special rider form but has every rider powers in it including his own as it shows there is a new rider after him to take his place and the rider will use that special figure to gain a supreme form and defeat the big bad once and for all with a super rider kick.

I think the villains of the theme should be as homage to the showa rider villain predecessors with a bit of heisei in them.

The figures kids will play will be like action figures or lego minifigures but they will be used for skylander type/lego dimension games for maybe that ganbarizing game or a home version if bandai would make one but instead of cards it will be figures instead and the cards will be used for "booster ups" it will just be 3 rider team vs 3 rider team when players will insert 3 riders figures into the game against the computer or the other players riders.

What do you think? If you don't like it tell me what anniversary theme should be used for the rider series and what are its motif and collectible items.

So you mean Summonride then? The least successful Kamen Rider video game ever made?

So you mean Summonride then? The least successful Kamen Rider video game ever made?

Maybe unlike that it will be action adventure type not roleplaying.Also it can be used for a different version of ganbarizing the only difference instead of cards to summon riders it will be figures instead.

By the way, I forgot to say something, I doubt they'll use the word "Combo" again, as that specific word was already used in OOO.

Um no OOO never says the word 'Combo'

Shining~
Um no OOO never says the word 'Combo'

The form news in magazines as well as the toys all use the word "Combo", and the word "Combo" itself is actually mentioned a few times in the series (examples are when Ankh warned the danger of using Full Combos more than once and when Eiji uttered the famous "Love Combo" henshin line, heck even episode titles mentioned the word "Combo" in all the 7 episodes where a new Full Combo debuts).

So yes, OOO has always use the word "Combo".

They were all called X X X Combo, but OOO himself never said combo, to my memory.

Shining~
Well, if we're specifically referring to the voice that the belt made, then yes, the word "Combo" is never used.