Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Full 1st quarter toy catalog revealed


[HIDE]
Ot9Hy4V.avif

LdT9qHV.avif

Dcv98PQ.avif
Zo29fM4.avif
MsKtjuh.avif

QvD9J0W.avif
[/HIDE]
 
Higher-res scans of Tutankhamun, Billy the Kid, Beethoven, and Nobunaga Ghost Eyes & silhouettes. You can make out the details of Tut and Beethoven but the other two are solid colours.

[hide]tumblr_ns7eljtsto1utj85ho7_1280.avif
tumblr_ns7eljtsto1utj85ho8_500.avif[/hide]
 
The driver kinda looks like.....really old wrinkly possibly dead flesh to me :x I get that they seem to be going for the whole "creepy billowy fabric" but with the milky color to it it just looks plain icky. Like one of those glow-in-the-dark skeleton decorations. >.>

My personal favorite form right now is still Musashi. It does a great job of incorporating the little smoke-horn thing, unlike the others. I also just like the general coat design they went for with it. It's both modern and samurai at the same time, lol.

Here are the scans (since no one wanted to post them)

[hide]
tumblr_ns6t0gIdDE1utj85ho2_500.jpg

tumblr_ns6t0gIdDE1utj85ho1_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho2_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho1_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho3_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho4_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho5_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho9_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho8_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho7_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6ox9bfhW1utj85ho6_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6o3eM1ZD1utj85ho1_500.avif
tumblr_ns6o3eM1ZD1utj85ho5_1280.avif
tumblr_ns6o3eM1ZD1utj85ho6_1280.avif[/hide]
Has anyone else noticed what looks to be a clear chest plate on Ghost? I just looked over these scans again to see if I was imagining it, and I definitely see a clear plastic (or maybe vinyl?) thing going from just below the top of the chest to just above the driver. All of the armor parts are so shiny, but this part looks...different.
 
Ooh the belt is like a big fleshy eye...kinda reminds me of a cyclops monster Sentai once had though I can't for the life of me remember which series it was in. Nice choice for a series like this though, although perhaps not entirely fitting with the rest of the suits that all have a "tron lines" thing going on. I'm less sold on some of the jackets. Newton's in particular looks like it's made from balloons or something. :eyebrow: Hopefully it will look better on screen, or otherwise it will be the new pineapple arms and be dropped very quickly.
 
So, Why does Ghost wear a Hoodie? is it a thuggish Ruggish Hoodlum? I like the hat's better.
Does the Hoodie contain supernatural powers?

Yellow looks cool though, some of the other silhouettes look neat too.
Can't wait to read a summary of it (since I'm not going to read through 60 pages to see if there's one posted or not)
 
So, Why does Ghost wear a Hoodie? is it a thuggish Ruggish Hoodlum? I like the hat's better.
Does the Hoodie contain supernatural powers?

Yellow looks cool though, some of the other silhouettes look neat too.
Can't wait to read a summary of it (since I'm not going to read through 60 pages to see if there's one posted or not)

http://kamenriderghost.tumblr.com/tagged/news <-- If you want, you could read through 3 or so pages of only Ghost announcements instead.

This is the premise though:

Our hero, Takeru Tenkuuji, aims to become a Ghost Hunter. One day, a mysterious eyeball called the “Ghost Eyecon (Self Soul)” is sent to him by his deceased father.

However, Takeru ends up being killed by a Ganma (a monster from another world) that was after the Ghost Eyecon! In order to save his childhood friend Akari from the Ganma, Takeru is granted a temporary life by using the Ghost Eyecon with the Ghost Driver to become a Kamen Rider!

Now, as Kamen Rider Ghost, Takeru must travel the world to collect the 15 Ghost Eyecons of “Great Men” in 99 days so that he can be granted one wish. Takeru is thrown into a war that may change the fate of the world itself!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top