Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

Maybe that's to show that Spectre is still alive, as opposed to Ghost who is... well, a ghost?
Yeah that's what I was wondering. And welcome :anime:
Spectre looks very similar to Ghost, which is fine...I think.
Well going by the Ghost forms we've seen so far the emphasis is on the Soul-specific clothing over the black undersuit, so I'd expect Spectre to look very different even if the undersuits are similar. Besides, if they use the same Driver it kinda makes sense (at least in my head) for the undersuits to be similar.
 
I'm thinking Spectre is in a coma. Just kinda occurred to me, it would be a nice touch if you had to be in some way "not alive" to use the Driver.

I don't really get the Tutankhamen Icon. I can't figure out what it's supposed to be. Anyone?
 
I'm thinking Spectre is in a coma. Just kinda occurred to me, it would be a nice touch if you had to be in some way "not alive" to use the Driver.

I don't really get the Tutankhamen Icon. I can't figure out what it's supposed to be. Anyone?

Black parts are sickles/scythes, matches his weapon in that form. Also, it's Eyecon.
 
Aren't we supposed to be having the press conference soon? Or would it be next week (the last Thursday before the release of the Drive movie?)
 
Has it been spelled that way in materials yet?

The toy catalogues. If you look at the eyeball logo next to the Ghost Eyecon toys, you can see English words underneath the Japanese. If you look carefully you'll make out "Ghost EYEcon Series".

Aren't we supposed to be having the press conference soon? Or would it be next week (the last Thursday before the release of the Drive movie?)

It'll be in a few hours (around 1 or 2PM JST). The info ban for the toys ends August 1st so they'd be having the conference before then. Not to mention that Televikun and other magazines will be out officially on the 1st as well.
 
It'll be in a few hours (around 1 or 2PM JST). The info ban for the toys ends August 1st so they'd be having the conference before then. Not to mention that Televikun and other magazines will be out officially on the 1st as well.

I have to admit, I haven't been this keen on reading about the conference as it happens or close to it happening ever. I have high hopes that the staff and cast they'll announce will be worth the wait.
 
You know, I really wish they would have done Tesla instead of that criminal Edison. Hell, it looks like the suit even has Tesla coils on it.
 
I feel lied to. It looks like they didn't have the press conference today. Toei broke tradition. The ban ends on Saturday and they're filming the music video Sunday so they basically have no other choice but to hold the press conference on the 31st, right?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top