Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

i'm wondering though..what if koichi sakamoto will be back being at the producer seat !? :disappoin
 
^Most anime is written months or years before hand given how long the animation process takes. So the anime that that just aired would probably be written in 2013 or 2014. Toku has a much shorter production period around two months or less.

Any chance that Naruhisa Arakawa will return as a writer?

Depends on if his experience on Gokaiger was as bad as some people claimed it was.

Personally my money is on Sho Aikawa.
 
Really curious to see the execution for this series. I hope it will be Kiva-esque and not like Wizard. Also, what do you think the collectible gimmick will be this time around?
 
Just had a thought, it's a bit of a stretch, but still. What if the name is a pun? Start with "Ghost," go to straight romanization and pronunciation as "Gosuto," then separate it into "Go-Suto," then re-translate it into "Go-Suit," and thus...fashion theme is still on for Fall 2015 :P
 
Depends on if his experience on Gokaiger was as bad as some people claimed it was.

Personally my money is on Sho Aikawa.

Gokaiger was pretty boring, disappointing, and lackluster IMO.
(I'm one of very few minority who think this way)

Regarding Sho Aikawa... ugh.... that would be worse; I've never been fan of his writing (Boukenger, Kamen Rider Decade).
 
Gokaiger was pretty boring, disappointing, and lackluster IMO.
(I'm one of very few minority who think this way)

Regarding Sho Aikawa... ugh.... that would be worse; I've never been fan of his writing (Boukenger, Kamen Rider Decade).

But his time on Decade was amazing. Decade sucked because they swapped him with Yonemura halfway through the show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top