Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread 2 (first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say that I'm sorry to see Walz Gil go, since getting rid of that idiot is the best thing to happen to Zangyack. Because he's part of the reason why Gokaigers were able to gain 26 Grand Powers.

If this is true, then Thank. Heavens. He should've been gone a long time ago. Now maybe Zangyack will have a more competent leader in charge.

But I won't be happy if Barizog gets killed. I would've liked to see Cid be saved so that he could possibly join the Gokaigers as the 7th member or something.
 
Can't say that I'm sorry to see Walz Gil go, since getting rid of that idiot is the best thing to happen to Zangyack. Because he's part of the reason why Gokaigers were able to gain 26 Grand Powers.

I would disagree. To me, Gil is the best thing that Zangyack has going for it.

Sure, he's an idiot, but at the very least he's fun to watch, and, at this point, nothing short of going down the "Countdown to Desctruction" route will make the Zangyack empire look like a dangerous and intimidating threat to me.
 
I was thinking it kinda funny that basco's super form looks like one of those extra rangers we get from time to time. I can see basco joining marvelous, not sure how but I can see it happening,the reason I say that is because in gokaiger each ranger is a master of a sentai member, gokai red-red,gokai blue-blue,gokai yellow -yellow, gokai green -green, gokaipink-pink/white,gokai silver -all sixth ranger, and basco- extra rangers. Just a theory
 
Gilz will probably come back with Barizorg type upgrades.

Marv will deal with Basco's monster form. Basco probably won't die but be depowered.

After Bari Gilz is defeated the emperor shows up.
 
[hide] 1317019969807.avif
1317020018926.avif[/hide]

Engine #13, Engine Machalon who is the son of the two Engines, Speedor and BearRV!

wait, how did they do the de..............nevermind.....:shakefist
 
wait, how did they do the de..............nevermind.....:shakefist

I can just imagine it playing out on the show. BearRV giggles, a big heart shape appears, and then the screen fades to black. Nine months later Saki is sitting in a hospital waiting room, BearRV wailing "SPEEDOR YOU BASTARD! YOU'RE NEVER TOUCHING ME AGAIN!"
 
Also, some rumors.
[hide]
2 Gaiark survivors appear. Barbaric Preservation Chief Chirakashizkey and 2nd Pollution President Babatchean. The Go-Onger tribute will last for two episodes.

Following that is the Kanzen GokaiOh episode. It was mentioned that it will appear in a 2-parter. It is not sure if it will appear on its own story arc or in the Go-Onger 2-parter.

Emperor Ackdos Gil sends a tide turning weapon to his son. Walz Gil heads to the front lines to test it.

After being pushed into the corner by the Zangyack, the Gokaiger use their own great power to form Kanzen GokaiOh.

Waltz Gil is killed in this battle.

Barizorg is defeated by Joe and dies.

Damaras takes Walz Gil's corpse.

Source: http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2011/09/gokai-galleon-buster-machalon-scans.html via 4chan[/hide]

I'm glad to see Waltz Gil killed by Gokaigers, because it means Zangyack will probably take the fight seriously instead of letting Waltz sitting in his chair and muses about how he's getting used to all the losing already. However, these are unconfirmed rumors so I can only hope it will come true. Too bad about Barizorg, though.
 
Last edited:
Im pretty sure this is how machalon was created:

Toei executive: Hey guys, I have an idea! How about we make a new Engine which will be the son of Speedor and BearRV? It can be a Falcon Engine.

Everyone: But... Speedor is a condor... and BearRV is... a bear.

Toei executive: MONEY!

Everyone:

capturaqpj.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top