Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the raw for now...

[ame="http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/T1_i5cU7UtY/"][???z]º£?‘?¥´©`¥«¥¤¥¸¥?µ?1?_????¹?´_?¶¹??? º£?‘??? ?Â?L« ???? ???? ?µ? ?³?¨ ³??? ¸??¼ ‘?35??[/ame]

05:47 - 05:52 is a must gif moment.
 
Last edited:
Seeing my two Favorite series, especially with my two favorite reds together. Damn, that was awesome.... what a great episode. And the Shurikenger bit was nice too.
 
I've only seen up to episode 20, but I'm loving GokaiSilver. He's interesting, and I like his upbeat attitude. I just don't like the whole cellular henshin method and yellow visors for his helmet. At least they didn't take long to add him to the group.

Episode 20 was mostly focused on GokaiSilver, same with 19, with a little of green also. It's nice to see characters from the past Super Sentai, not only that but also background stories for each of the characters (something Goseiger never did). We even know where they got their powers (something also Goseiger never did go deeply into).

That's all, I think this season is better than Goseiger in many ways (I wish it didn't).
 
I have seen all the episode of Gokaiger so far.... so this episode marks the first time a final wave has fail to OHKO an enemy.
 

Thanks for posting the episode but the video is taking for ever to load and its lagging how ever the quality is great

By the way is Tudo Video view able on iPad or Window 7 OS Touch pad cause I have both that I won from a contest so
 
Last edited:
I got to agree with Smilodon. This episode was awesome!

So far, I see Abareblue, Dragonranger, & the full teams of Goseiger, Ohranger, & Dairanger of what the Gokaigers are turning into in the next episode. :castlerock:
 
I really like ep 20, and I think it's a step up from the last episode (which wasn't bad either). I've never watched Boukenger, but Bouken Red is a real badass and I like how he butts head with Marvelous a little bit. Glad to see some focus on Luka as well, since she has been neglected for awhile. The cool henshin sequence with Bourkenger-certified animation reminds me just how shafted Gekiranger got in their "tribute" episode. Next episode: Goseiger, Ohranger, and DAIRANGER?! I'm in heaven. :buttrock:
 
I thought this Gokaiger episode seemed more "treasure-huntery," even if in a very quick and generic way, than most of the actual Boukenger episodes seemed. :laugh:

Why bring back Ryuuon, though? Why not Gaja? He survived the show, and his actor was another of the many Sentai actors who was in W, so...I thought he'd have popped up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…