Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Red Falcon/Ryu was the only soldier, but all the Jetman were under military supervision, and their boss was an officer herself. That's why I think they belong in the "military" section.

It's um actually Red Hawk. Red Falcon is some other ranger from a whole other show that isn't Jetman.
 

And for that to happen, Toei will have to find & nab all 182 actors/actresses from Goranger to Goseiger back (not counting the 10 or 11 Auxiliary Heroes & Heroines including Kaoru; they were shown in one pic from the 199 Hero Battle movie). It'll be tough for them to do so, though.

But it's a good idea! :thumbs:

It's um actually Red Hawk. Red Falcon is some other ranger from a whole other show that isn't Jetman.

Liveman.
 

The senshi can henshin on the phone from home for all I care. lol henshin in a text, henshin by mail, video chat, W/E.

As long as they acknowledgement to Sentai and that they're still warriors! :buttrock:
 

They probably won't get back all the actors, because I think it'll be impossible to do. Maybe just the actors that show up in tribute episodes.
 
I don't think anyone has commented on this, but as I've seen from the ending of episode 14, it seems that Gokaioh will be fighting Seaick Goseigreat in the movie, which means we got ourselves a Pirate vs Pirate battle going on!
 
I don't think anyone has commented on this, but as I've seen from the ending of episode 14, it seems that Gokaioh will be fighting Seaick Goseigreat in the movie, which means we got ourselves a Pirate vs Pirate battle going on!

lol Didn't realize that.
 
I don't think anyone has commented on this, but as I've seen from the ending of episode 14, it seems that Gokaioh will be fighting Seaick Goseigreat in the movie, which means we got ourselves a Pirate vs Pirate battle going on!

you mean like, alien pirate vs angel pirate? :laugh:
 
I don't think anyone has commented on this, but as I've seen from the ending of episode 14, it seems that Gokaioh will be fighting Seaick Goseigreat in the movie, which means we got ourselves a Pirate vs Pirate battle going on!

I doubt that will be happening, unless it happens in like, the middle of the movie. Besides, one of the posters, etc. said that all 35 of the big mechas would most likely be combining with each other.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…