Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Set Sail! V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the same exact way on Turtles Forever and how they did nothing but **** over the 80's turtles and made 80's Shredder and Krang seem like nothing more than nitwits

but 87 krang and shredder are nitwits. shredder teamed up with his own mother, not to mention he thought he was mikey (then what would that make mikey to him) *sorry mirage comic fan here*

though I do admit the turtles were a little underdone *inb4 turtle food joke*
 
It was a GAG SHOW

While I thought it was rather disappointing that Gokaioh didn't recieve a special power from Red Racer, it did still get RV Robo's Radical Racing Cut

And let's be honest, if Gokaioh did aquire Red Vehicle, it probably would have been nothing more than a downgraded version of Patstriker

I thought that they should've received a special Carranger ability on the GokaiOh that can only be activated with the Carranger keys. It's the least they can do, but given how screwed over the Gekiranger received in their own tribute episode, I guess Carranger should count their blessing that at least they have the official Carrange henshin in their tribute.
 
DVD/BD Vol.1 cover art.
[HIDE]
2iie3ig.jpg
[/HIDE]
Goseiger covers were WAY better.
 
I just love how you quickly say all the Goseiger covers are better than the first Gokaiger cover!

Really fair comparison.
If you looked at the whole set of every Sentai DVD to date you'd see that every given season has a set design pattern, objects and colors change, but the whole composition remains the same. So it's fair to assume the rest of Gokaiger covers will look just as pathetic. It is a pretty fair comparison.

Mind though that I don't know anything about design and my all time favorite cover art from Toei is this.
[HIDE]
2mnkwg7.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
My thought about last episodes

-Faithfull to the series, they made it the most hilarious of all the Gokaiger episodes, like Carranger is the most hilarious Super Sentai series ever made.

-Turboranger, common pirates, don't confuse a bunch of teenagers with Garageworkers...

-I Lub you (strange how often japaneses native prononce v... b) But it may only be an auditive illusion)

-Isarn as a schoolgirl :wub::wub::wub::drool:

-No Final Wave :(

-Isarn dancing with Red Racer, and he's not the male in the couple :P

-First MOTW who survived

-----------------------------------------------------------
About the end credits

-THAT MOVIE WILL BE AWESOME..... too bad we must propably wait end of summer for the raw to get downloadable in a decent quality
I know the movie is out June 11th. But that's the theaters release no? Unless its a Direct on DVD release.

-Dekaswan is kicking butts again :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------

About next episode

-6th Rangers in action !!!!!!!!!

-Akared?
 
The episode was not down on CarRanger. The episode was celebrating what CarRanger always did best: Being lovably insane in the funniest ways and yet still kicking ass as you would want a Sentai to do.

CarRanger is for Sentai what The Tick is for superheroes and this episode got that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top