Winter Chevalier
Why yes, I do know everything
Favorite Gokaiger: Don or Gai
Least Favorite Gokaiger: I'm going to go with Luka on this one
Favorite Gokaioh Configuration: MagiGokaiOh
Least Favorite Gokaioh Configuration: HurricaneGokaiOh
Favorite Legend Tribute Episode: Definitely the Carranger episode, that was funny as heck
Least Favorite Legend Tribute Episode: The Boukenger episode. It just felt overall boring to me. But then again, I didn't really care for Boukenger either ^^;;
Favorite Legend Guest Appearance: 100% AbareKiller
Least Favorite Legend Guest Appearance: BoukenRed
Favorite Filler Episode: Luka & Don's body swap, it was nice seeing the personality swap
Least Favorite Filler Episode: Jellacit and the takoyaki stand
Favorite Filler Guest: Kouzou & Komaki Kasugai
Least Favorite Filler Guest: Nobuyuki's mother
Favorite Zangyack Action Commander: Satarakura Jr.
Least Favorite Zangyack Action Commander: Jellacit
Favorite Gokaiger Song: The ending
Least Favorite Gokaiger Song: Kansei! Gozyujin
Favorite Episode Writer: Don't really have an opinion on it atm
Least Favorite Episode Writer: Same as above
Least Favorite Gokaiger: I'm going to go with Luka on this one
Favorite Gokaioh Configuration: MagiGokaiOh
Least Favorite Gokaioh Configuration: HurricaneGokaiOh
Favorite Legend Tribute Episode: Definitely the Carranger episode, that was funny as heck
Least Favorite Legend Tribute Episode: The Boukenger episode. It just felt overall boring to me. But then again, I didn't really care for Boukenger either ^^;;
Favorite Legend Guest Appearance: 100% AbareKiller
Least Favorite Legend Guest Appearance: BoukenRed
Favorite Filler Episode: Luka & Don's body swap, it was nice seeing the personality swap
Least Favorite Filler Episode: Jellacit and the takoyaki stand
Favorite Filler Guest: Kouzou & Komaki Kasugai
Least Favorite Filler Guest: Nobuyuki's mother
Favorite Zangyack Action Commander: Satarakura Jr.
Least Favorite Zangyack Action Commander: Jellacit
Favorite Gokaiger Song: The ending
Least Favorite Gokaiger Song: Kansei! Gozyujin
Favorite Episode Writer: Don't really have an opinion on it atm
Least Favorite Episode Writer: Same as above