Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

I've now watched this ep 3 times... I love it.

I've been waiting for the Gou and Rio clash since the summer time. I hope it's a good one but I can tell Gou will end up loosing and then Jan will come in with cracked helmet (which was last done in Timeranger) and **** **** up.

I'll definatley be rooting for Jan. Poor guy.
 
Toei had re-used similar Very beautiful design of Rio Genjyu Griffon-ken form on Phoenix Ikki's New form in anime New Saint seiya special OVA just after few Months:sly: :sweat: :sweat: ..

riogenjyugriffonfornuy8.jpg
 
I've now watched this ep 3 times... I love it.

I've been waiting for the Gou and Rio clash since the summer time. I hope it's a good one but I can tell Gou will end up loosing and then Jan will come in with cracked helmet (which was last done in Timeranger) and **** **** up.

I'll definatley be rooting for Jan. Poor guy.

Actually, last time was Gaoranger. GaoBlue's visor creaked.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top