Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

Geki 6 = ...OK...he walks on walls and can also regenerate limbs at will. And...that's all he does. What the heck? No wonder Mele found him boring.

Speaking of Mele, I honestly thought she was going to fall for Retsu at that one point, but I guess not.

...So who else is looking forward to the next episode?
 
Guys, look! Aka Red now has an identity. Look at one of the avatars in one of the posts above. Okay, going back to Gekiranger, I think the 5 Deadly Venoms are just there to make the Gekiranger busy while Rio is mapping out his own plans against the Beast Arts Academy.
 
I thought the fight on the side of the building was kind of neat. GekiBlue's brother had the same hair he has hmmmm must be genetic :laugh: I'm looking forward to next week! Dancing! yay.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top