Juuden Sentai Kyoryuger - News/Rumors/Pictures

Gantar I hate you.

For a brief moment my hopes were as high as the stars.

And now they're as low as the dirt in the deepest depths of hell.

Onore.

WELL THAT 100 YEARS THINGS LOOKS INTERESTING, interesting in that everyone is pretty much dead.

Well they could come back as spirit rangers for a quick cameo or something.
 
Hey, I wasn't saying he was joking around.. just that there's a chance of it and not to get your hopes up too high on the topic; no reason to hate the dude. :sweat:

PssstIwasn'tseriousifyoucouldn'ttell.

I wonder if they'll have the current spirit rangers be alive, a bit of role reversal would be cool. Would love to see Torin helping the new team if he comes back anytime in the last few episodes.
 
not yet HM, wait till you read,

"J/ StagBuster will make a brief cameo in Kyoryuger's final episode"-part on sumarries below :laugh:


mulI6R5.jpg
.


.

Don't you joke about this man. I need Kyoryu Stag
 
mulI6R5.jpg


Brave 47
Tessai and Ramirez appear before the heroes prior to the final battle with something.


Final Brave (Brave 48)
Daigo and Ami are alone as they face the final villain (they don't say who or what that is)
and the castle starts floating into space.


~Blossoming Mr. Sanjo's romance 'bout red-pink-ship~​


translations credit to Ataruman @RB


EDIT:

full translations → http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2014/01/24/kyoryuger-episodes-47-and-48-summaries/


____________________________________________

and J's issue?
you do realize why i'm doing that, right?
coz its replying to HM's post :shakefist
.


.
 
Last edited:
Wow, KyoryuRed looks like GoseiPink from afar with that hair.

Awww just them 6? I guess Torin went, "Yayoi, you did squat so you get to croak just like an average joe. No 100 yrs later for you."

I love this show so much that Im missing it already before it has even ended.

Please give them corresponding action suits. I want to buy more Kyoryu Figuarts!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top