Judd Lynn Executive Producer On Dino Charge

Hindrance? How?

Pretty much everything he's worked on for PR has been a straight up American adaptation of Super Sentai while the majority of the PR franchise has consisted of it's own unique ideas.

Essentially he trying to shoehorn the two series together because of his own insufferable fanyboism
 
I wish they had kept Gold as a samurai, not enough Asian sixth in the history of the franchise ya know? Otherwise it looks like it'll be fun, can't wait to see who they get for Violet... I'm wondering if they'll use the footage of Dr. Ulshade though...
 
I wish they had kept Gold as a samurai, not enough Asian sixth in the history of the franchise ya know?

Well and they could have used it as a reason to have a small cross over with the Power Rangers Samurai cast. It's really weird what Saban decides to keep and leave out sometimes like the "Folding Zoids" which was completely stupid because everyone and their mother knows what "Origami" is

Can't wait to see who they get for Violet... I'm wondering if they'll use the footage of Dr. Ulshade though...

Probably have Violet start out as a guy, get injured, and then have a girl take his place. Though a transgendered ranger could be interesting.....
 
Well and they could have used it as a reason to have a small cross over with the Power Rangers Samurai cast. It's really weird what Saban decides to keep and leave out sometimes like the "Folding Zoids" which was completely stupid because everyone and their mother knows what "Origami" is


Probably have Violet start out as a guy, get injured, and then have a girl take his place. Though a transgendered ranger could be interesting.....

the French dub even called them Origami!

They could always have the male Violet be the female's father instead of grandfather?

I guess we just had Samurai and Super Samurai, they feel like having him a Knight instead would be better.

Feels a bit like a missed opportunity, but I'm glad they're keeping the out of time aspect... though it feels a bit odd to have Blue be the other fish out of water. Maybe they could have had most of the team be out of time, would have been a fun twist :P with Green and Black being from the actual wild west! I think Black should be Green's brother, not Gray, that way if they're both cowboys it makes sense to have Kyoryujin Western as their combo with Red ya know?
 
Well... ****.

If they had to be in by April 3rd, I guess I missed my chance, then...

Ah, well... I probably would've just annoyed the crap out of everybody, anyway.
 
Would be nice if we can get a female African-American on the team again. We're overdue for one which I think violet or pink is sounding pretty good right about now. Wish I could audition but I have no idea how to do from where I live.
 
Would be nice if we can get a female African-American on the team again. We're overdue for one which I think violet or pink is sounding pretty good right about now. Wish I could audition but I have no idea how to do from where I live.

Same here. Though as a nitpick, there's a huge difference between African, which are a people of and from the African continent, and Black. For instance, South Africa has Indian ,Chinese, and Caucasian Africans, and North Africa in the Middle East is multiracial.

If I were the casting director, I'd aim for:

Red:Far Eastern
Black: Latino or Brazilian
Blue: Moroccan/ Berber
Green: Hmong/Tibetan or Indian
Pink: Saharan African

Gold:Southeast Asian
Cyan:same as in Japan, preferably. If not, Black American.

Navy: Arabian.
Violet: Latina and Slav, or Slav and Hmong.
 
Same here. Though as a nitpick, there's a huge difference between African, which are a people of and from the African continent, and Black. For instance, South Africa has Indian ,Chinese, and Caucasian Africans, and North Africa in the Middle East is multiracial.

If I were the casting director, I'd aim for:

Red:Far Eastern
Black: Latino or Brazilian
Blue: Moroccan/ Berber
Green: Hmong/Tibetan or Indian
Pink: Saharan African

Gold:Southeast Asian
Cyan:same as in Japan, preferably. If not, Black American.

Navy: Arabian.
Violet: Latina and Slav, or Slav and Hmong.

Wait why those specific races for those colors? Like Southeast Asian for Gold? When they've already said he's a knight from 600 years ago. Like there is logic to any of it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top