Lurker
Untitled-1.jpg

...At least according to these casting sides.

If you go to the sections of the SB website, Tzachor has been removed from the production roster

Sounds like great news to me. Time Force and RPM end up being great. I have high hopes for this season now.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
That's good to hear. Now, if only we heard news about Cyan and Silver, I will have high hopes for this season.

Maybe Saban got Robert Baldwin which is why Kyoryu Cyan is not listed. The Silver Ranger is most likely going to be save for DSC.

Maybe Saban got Robert Baldwin which is why Kyoryu Cyan is not listed. The Silver Ranger is most likely going to be save for DSC.

I am really hoping they got Robert!

Anyways this does sound like Judd's work AND I LOVE EVERY LETTER! I loved so many of the series he worked on! I cannot wait!

Any chance on getting Jeremy Sweet to do the theme? To be frank, among my most favorite is the one from Zeo.

This is great.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
I kinda see how they came to the conclusion of making Kyoryu Blue a caveman. His fighting style did look caveman-ish with the stance & movements, even if it was supposed to be sumo wrestling.

Would've been fun to have a pun-making Ranger like the original, but they will probably incorporate that into Caveman Blue as part of him trying to modernize or something like that.

I also like that they made Gold a medieval knight which is pretty much a parallel of samurai.

Last edited:
When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I'm really just pleased as punch that they finally stripped Tzachlor of his Executive Producer role. Guy was was more of a hindrance to the franchise than Saban has been

The only "bad" thing about this is the "over-hype" that I'm more than certain it's going to generate

I am really hoping they got Robert!

This was posted on /m/ not too long ago, so I'm guessing he has yet to be approached
1396648897270_zps19ee3bf9.png

Last edited:
Class of 2005
Any chance on getting Jeremy Sweet to do the theme? To be frank, among my most favorite is the one from Zeo.

This is great.

Bigdog, you're thinking what I was thinking as well. His theme and the person who did the WF theme along with Super Power have been on my mind for days now. Headaches aside.

Class of 2005
I'm really just pleased as punch that they finally stripped Tzachlor of his Executive Producer role. Guy was was more of a hindrance to the franchise than Saban has been

The only "bad" thing about this is the "over-hype" that I'm more than certain it's going to generate

This was posted on /m/ not too long ago, so I'm guessing he has yet to be approached
1396648897270_zps19ee3bf9.png

Hindrance? How?