Poweranimals
Lurker
Forget the whole thing about wether or not Jonathan thinks the Disney seasons are canon or not. We need to focus on the quality of the show. That's the most important thing.
Both are definitely important and need to be addressed.
Forget the whole thing about wether or not Jonathan thinks the Disney seasons are canon or not. We need to focus on the quality of the show. That's the most important thing.
My point exactly. The way Jonathan runs the show is WRONG. But if we write letters, he and Saban Brands WILL listen to us. But don't say Jonathan needs to be fired. Because he doesn't. He bleeds sweat for this show. And he really wants Power Rangers to succeed. We just need to hopefully change his way of thinking and convince him to run the show in a new way. The franchise is owned now by the people who really give a damn about it. Saban Brands is open to the fans. We have the show back. Let's take advantage of this chance before we lose PR again.
He's not a crybaby, he just has a strong-headed opinion of fan sycophancy and how it's portrayed.
It seems HJU's worst members always go out of their way to portray Disney as the devil blindly (even when they produced two fan favourate seasons) and accuse anyone of not bowing down to Saban as having MUST be a fan of the Disney seasons to explain their stance...when in truth it's just likely the guy knows both companies have had their fair share of good and bad
Personally I think Samurai sucks, it's just Shinkenger with Bulk added, and I don't have a high opinion of direct adaptations when I know PR can be more original and proved it with several Saban AND Disney era seasons
My point exactly. The way Jonathan runs the show is WRONG. But if we write letters, he and Saban Brands WILL listen to us. But don't say Jonathan needs to be fired. Because he doesn't. He bleeds sweat for this show. And he really wants Power Rangers to succeed. We just need to hopefully change his way of thinking and convince him to run the show in a new way. The franchise is owned now by the people who really give a damn about it. Saban Brands is open to the fans. We have the show back. Let's take advantage of this chance before we lose PR again.
You two crybabies are meant for each other.
![]()
Translation:
Whomever dislikes Disney in any way, shape, or form is a poopy head. Death to Saban Brands and the My Little Pony franchise. I wish Power Rangers Samurai was different from Shinkenger because the target demographic in North America ALL watched Shinkenger so they know what's gonna happen just like we do, but I still **** talk Sentai and watch it because I'm a former WCW wrestler who jobbed to Barry Horowitz on Saturday Night on 2 different occasions.
Now everyone take EVERYTHING seriously. Take time out of the lives you have and send letters to Saban for him to change things to the way we like it.
Did I mention that anyone whom is enjoying Samurai is a complete fucking idiot and retarded and sucks at cooking and spelling.
Now leave me alone while I continue being a moody Brit with horrid teeth.
You are ALL hypocrites and sycophants. I like to quote Chris Jericho because I'm British and HP Sauce is British too!.
I also like to quote one of Benoit's old catchphrases as well, too bad it didn't catch on. I heard Benoit is going to TNA!.
I used to wrestle in WCW. You all prove me right.
John Tzachor runs the SHOW ALL WRONG. I should know!, after all I'm probally just some fat virgin who's in high school while Johnny T is actually a somebody and making money. I AM RIGHT!!!!!!.
Now that we've cleared that up the next step is to end the Lady Gaga fad because I dislike it and the marketing is ALL WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Why is the entire world WRONG except me?.
Sky Princess & Turd Watcher: The right way to everything.
I hope Saban makes a season that's so bad, not even the Saban dick riders like it.