JDF Talks About Austin St. John on No Pink Spandex

To say nothing of the fact that he came back halfway through Zeo.

In an interview, ASJ said he wouldn't have come back to do an entire season (some red ranger huh?), but seeing as how Saban told him they only wanted him to shoot 20 episodes, he decided that it wouldn't be too much work and in my opinion this was his chance to become a "super ranger" and outdo JDF at least for a little while. I still think it's lame because in 1993 he was so many kid's favorite ranger, and it was a big letdown for me when he was replaced by Rocky. They should have at least let Billy move up to leader status due to his experience. I never bought the whole "Billy is more useful as a non-ranger" idea. Billy was a much much better/useful blue ranger than Rocky ever was.
:sayin:
 
It does seem a little unfair, but that's how studios make money--by pimping what draws viewers and cash flow. You'd have to be a real amateur not to understand that beforehand, or to get vocally angry about it.

And I don't even think that was the deal. From what I've heard, JDF wasn't making that much more money.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top