Black Fang
Active Member
What's your point?
What's your point?
So Japan is the most perverted place on earth? And the most reserved? I guess on the lips really does cost extra.
I've noticed that too. Well, it's more of a lack of love interests (All the tokusatsu I've seen is Kamen Rider Kuuga-Decade, ZO, and Shin so it may be different elsewhere) I just feel that these shows have crazy gadgets that shout commands in english, monsters that kill at least 3 people per episode, often very mature themes for family oriented programming and ridiculous battle with explosion every other second, why not have a love interest?
I just feel that these shows have crazy gadgets that shout commands in english, monsters that kill at least 3 people per episode, often very mature themes for family oriented programming and ridiculous battle with explosion every other second, why not have a love interest?
I gotta disagree with you on that, real life people doesn't need a reason to fall in love, there's no good reason for falling in love in real life. There's never going to be a "I'm in love because my life story plot will start moving." You fall in love simply because you fell in love. I don't see why shows have to have a reason to make it characters fall in love though. I think that if you don't dwell too deep into the whole romance aspect, it'll probably work. I was completely fine with Terui and Akiko hooking up, and it seems in character enough for Akiko to instantly go gaga over Terui.It's silly and detracts from the storyline? I think at the very least that romance in tokusatsu should have some relevance to the plot (like Red Mask having a personal reason to fight Tube, the redemption of Rio and Mele, etc.) When you have Nago and Megumi or Terui and Akiko or whoever suddenly hooking up for no reason other than "it's cute" ... I think it's rather a waste
I gotta disagree with you on that, real life people doesn't need a reason to fall in love, there's no good reason for falling in love in real life. There's never going to be a "I'm in love because my life story plot will start moving." You fall in love simply because you fell in love. I don't see why shows have to have a reason to make it characters fall in love though. I think that if you don't dwell too deep into the whole romance aspect, it'll probably work. I was completely fine with Terui and Akiko hooking up, and it seems in character enough for Akiko to instantly go gaga over Terui.