DC Plans The Return Of Man Of Steel, New James Gunn Movie And More

Staff member
Last we heard from WB about their plans for the DC Universe, they didn’t have any. The company is kind of a mess right now (as you might have heard) and though their ultimate goal is to unify the DCU in the same organized manner as the MCU, they can’t decide who’s going to be in charge of such an undertaking.
It’s just as well, though. The current status of indecision is forcing WB to just stick with what works for the time being, which is better for them in the long run. James Gunn, for example, came up with some truly excellent takes on the DCU in The Suicide Squad and its TV spinoff Peacemaker. Now THR reports that he’s cooking up a new DC movie for WB, though its subject is a mystery at this early point. Maybe Gunn should be the leader of the whole thing, but….they’re not that smart at WB.
The current status also means more of Henry Cavill’s Superman, who...

Continue reading...

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
Imagine the frustration Henry Cavill had when have no solo movie for years and had been surpassed by Wonder Woman already. He almost quit DCEU I think since he wants to play James Bond.

Thank God that the Michael B. Jordan Superman movie didn't happen and Cavill gets to live another day.They missed out on this year's DC Fandom Marathon, and they really should have gone. The reality is, since since they said dcfandome wouldn't be back this year, they've been hard at work on a slew of blockbuster films, including the return of Batfleck, the Superman film, Constantine 2, Wonder Woman 3, and Flash 2.

I am so sick of tired of everything
Because of what Netflix and Lauren Hissrich did to The Witcher in seasons two and three, I'm leaning toward the theory that he's less invested in the show and fully expects it to be canceled after season four, which is why he's back in DC working on new projects. They want a man in his early 30s for the role of James Bond, so he's out of luck there, too.

Not a Jojo Reference
Heck Yeah! You guys can count on it! Cavill is back again! Dammit, I say, let's go! We are three solo movies late. Dwayne Johnson's support in making this happen and his decision to support the DCEU rather than the Marvel Cinematic Universe are both greatly appreciated.

Hail Mother Russia!
Looking forward to where Henry's Superman goes from here!
Since I think the Legion of Doom should serve as the Justice League sequel's villains, it's a good thing Dwayne pointed out that the fight between them would end quickly. It will be a teaser for a future film.

I'm among the admirers of Henry Cavill's performance as Superman, so congratulations to all of you! Superman, we've been waiting for you for far too long; please accept our warmest greetings! I viewed the leaked clip that was included in a fan-made YouTube video, and it appears to be the same stuff that has been discussed widely. When Henry Cavill as Superman and Black Adam as Superman emerge at the end of the credits, the audience is yelling so loudly that I am unable to hear the music or the applause at all!

For our tenacity, we were rewarded, and the outcome was a tremendous victory for the DC Cinematic Universe. The Snyder verse is not only still in existence but is actually expanding as a result of Henry Cavill's presence, so you shouldn't worry about it. We should make a Trilogy movie, and I have strong hopes that we will soon be able to view Brainiac on a huge screen. the three most well-known superheroes in the world working together on one big movie to make something truly unique. Following the problems involving Amber Heard and Ezra Miller, DC Comics was happy to hear some favorable news.