Jack Black looks like Paul Revere

VengeanceGOD

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
8328_647509698292_8109976_37740757_8232768_n.jpg


Discuss.
 
I was about to die of shock, then I saw your location. Paul Revere's an American Revolutionary War Hero. He was one of the guys who rode a horse through the streets yelling "The British are Coming!"
 
Um.....damn! Does Paul know this? I know he's dead and all, but really, that is some freaky ass ****, dudes. I came up with a thought of a film looking at this pic.

'Revolution: The Story of Paul Revere', starring Jack Black.
 
Probably, yeah. Mst of Jack's movies are pretty good. I would like to see something like that, actually.
 
I was about to die of shock, then I saw your location. Paul Revere's an American Revolutionary War Hero. He was one of the guys who rode a horse through the streets yelling "The British are Coming!"

Oh right... one of those tall tales that's probably 90% fake and exagerated.

He's like your Laura Secord! But without the chocolate company named after him :laugh:
 
What's the point of exaggerating a story about a guy riding through the streets warning people?

Get your own history, Canada.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top