It's an Honor to be apart of HJU

Punk

#MissionMiami
I must say since coming here it's been an honor to be apart of this community. I've never really been to any other place that is greatly organized, they're aren't any douchebags and Mods have respect for members and don't abuse their power or side with any other members in arguments.

The owner, Keith isn't a stuck up person who wants everyone to be perfect or do things his way and doesn't even consider himself as a Owner but more as a fan who made an awesome creation.

This is the best place on earth, real talk.

:castlerock:
 
I'll drink to that. One of the reasons I still come to HJU is because the people running it are fantastic and try to do the good thing. And Keith's just the most humble man I know.

Rock on HJU!
 
The best thing about HJU is the fact that you can talk Tokusatsu without getting ur sac hair pulled out by some overweight unhappy virgin moderator.

HJU Forever.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top