Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's something wrong guys, YES I want to hear it. If you feel something has been done unfairly YES... I want to hear about it.

But if you're going to take a crap all over the forum and it's fandom clearly showing that you have disdain for this place..... then leave. Post elsewhere at a place you actually like.

I don't have much time for people who hate this place and would rather cause a ruckas than try to help us all make it a better place.

I don't even need any of you to come to me with bowwed head. Just don't think throwing a rock through HJU's window is going make your case any more valid or help anyone.

Banned
Heh and you ban ladymercury keith. I knew you could. I knew it was coming. Now I can see why certain mods have left, why certain users have left, I mean I am not the best person nor the best mod. I always thought this place was a haven for people that could really speak their minds with out fear of this kind of trash. I guess I was wrong. It's to bad that Japan Hero forums will become like this soon.

I think it's as good a time as any to take a parting from this entire fandom. No one cares about toku anymore. People just care about free ****. I think people like august, igadevil, and the like are a rare breed now. People that really care about the toku itself. When certain people that do things like hatian and others have done are rewarded, and those that contribute are not... It's a sad state.
When people like ginge_Ranger and Shuuyu are what the fansubbing scene has become it's a sad state.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Not sure if banning her was the best thing to do, but talkin about how pathetic this fandom is doesnt help the situation any.

This whole thing with the Shadow Agents is kind of a double edged sword. its helps us cuz from what I hear they vouche for us when a situation occurs. But, it hurts the fandom cuz it seems like spies were sent out to roam among us or something. Maybe its just the term "Shadow Agents" that is messing with people. Maybe if they were called something like Support Mods or something, the situation wouldnt be like this.

And honestly, I have my own small board, and I would only trust people that I know pretty well. Its kind of pointless to appoint random people cuz you wont be able to communicate as well with them as you would with people you know better. So, with the whole "He picked them cuz they are his friends" doesnt hold much ground cuz everyone does it. You wouldnt start a legitimate business in the real world with a total stranger, would you?

I think it's as good a time as any to take a parting from this entire fandom. No one cares about toku anymore. People just care about free ****. I think people like august, igadevil, and the like are a rare breed now. People that really care about the toku itself. When certain people that do things like hatian and others have done are rewarded, and those that contribute are not... It's a sad state.
When people like ginge_Ranger and Shuuyu are what the fansubbing scene has become it's a sad state.

Here we go again. The reason why the fandom is in the state that its in is cuz people within the fandom itself like to put it down. People like Igadevil are freakin awesome. They have contributed a great amount to the fandom. But, because a few bad apples cause trouble, the whole fandom has gone to hell. Every fandom has it.

And dude, you are like one of the ones that started the whole fansubbing thing. The group you started is the most popular one. You have been supplying us with RAWs for while too. So who is the one that cares about free ****?

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Merk wasn't happy unless she was making other people miserable.

But I am not going to say anything else, when she is not here to defend herself.

And thank you, MaraJade, for defending us (the Agents). Some people don't realize what we do behind the scenes for them, that half the time we actually keep an infraction or a ban from happening.

And Tokuraws, I am sorry that you think Merk was banned without reason. I actually hate to see you go...I never really had any beef with you, and sometimes I actually agreed with your posts. But if you don't like the board anymore, and you feel you need to leave, no one is going to stop you.

Maybe its just the term "Shadow Agents" that is messing with people.

Dude, Shadow Agents is the COOLEST name ever. It's like we're effing NINJA'S MAN! Ninja's for GREAT HJU JUSTICE!

I would only trust people that I know pretty well.

EXACTLY. Why would you staff people you don't know/aren't friends with/don't trust? That just doesn't make sense.

As for Toku...everyone here watches it. Not everyone here talks about it. I for one, do not go into the Toku threads much, because I don't keep up with EVERY episide of the newest Kamen Rider, and I don't like being spoiled. So I pretty much hang out in the Power Chamber and video game section, yaknow? And I love Toku for Toku...not for the people involved in it, I'm sorry to say.

Banned
If you don't understand the difference between:

trying to share what I have, and helping people to watch more toku

And:

GIMME MORE I DESERVE IT or Subs are a right.

Than you are a bigger idiot than I originally had give you credit for.

I didn't want to speak up, but I guess I will.

I don't see why people are so edgy about the "Shadow Agents." They haven't done anything bad. In my opinion they're not necessary (publicly, at least), but the fact that they exist shouldn't bother anyone. The name is a little overboard and cheesy, like Yas said, but they were intended for a good purpose, I guess, and there's no reason to argue over them.

And as far as the modding goes, if you don't cause a huge stir like what happened last night (and continued into today), you won't have a problem. I've only been able to respect a couple mods here, and I disagree with the majority of the things that were done, but I've never had a true problem. I think if there's something here at HJU that you like (because if you're here, there is), just appreciate that.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
If you don't understand the difference between:

trying to share what I have, and helping people to watch more toku

And:

GIMME MORE I DESERVE IT or Subs are a right.

Than you are a bigger idiot than I originally had give you credit for.

Every time someone subs a show or a new episode comes out, all I see in the thread are thanks to the group and how happy they are that people are subbing this for the fandom. Like I said before, only a few people think that they DESERVE subs. And those people are idiots. Why label us all that way?

Thanks for resorting to name-callin, dude. Way to prove that you arent as bad as everyone says you are.

Banned
Every time someone subs a show or a new episode comes out, all I see in the thread are thanks to the group and how happy they are that people are subbing this for the fandom. Like I said before, only a few people think that they DESERVE subs. And those people are idiots. Why label us all that way?

Thanks for resorting to name-callin, dude. Way to prove that you arent as bad as everyone says you are.

You and I both know about alternate Agendas. At least I am honest about mine. You hide behind your boss's skirt tails.

You and I both know about alternate Agendas. At least I am honest about mine. You hide behind your boss's skirt tails.
You're kidding.

Lowest blow I've seen in a long time. And it's not even true.

Leave your personal stuff out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.