ShinnGun
Member
Well my Sempai, I agree with that, things are too local these days, I mean, it is possible to have it only when all are going to work out. I found that only Samurai X is in English (Studio 23) and Bakugan of Cartoon Network are in English. Please increase the ENGLISH DUBBED for that is more accurate than what happens now. I prefer the retro/old times TAGALOG DUB than the modern TAGDUBs, I mean, hear and you will be disgusted by the modern dubbers.
Say for example. YUYU HAKUSHO, that was well TAG dubbed than todays very animes ZOIDS/ GUNDAM SEED or SEED DESTINY/ ROCKMAN EXE./ etc.
As of these horrible scenarios I DEMAND THE ENGLISH DUBBED VERSION TO BE OUT ON ALL TV STATIONS THAT AIRS ANIME.
We have heard about ANIMAX but their English dubbing is horrible, I mean I call for all their animes to be aired with American Voice Actors and not by HONG KONG/ SINGAPOREAN DUBBERS who did the dub of many Chinese Martial Arts shows like The Once Upon a Time in China series. And please may they consider that ED versions are now being despised by many anime fans for reasons:
-DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO ELABORATE EXPRESSIONS
-THE VOICES ARE NOT FIT
-THEY ARE OUT OF THE TONE
-BAD CHOICE
-etc.
whatever these are, sure does not look good. I mean, shame on them for they are blinded by their egos of such shallow reasons.
I agree but some Tagalog-dubbed animes are also great like Yakitate Japan, School Rumble. I've watched the Tagalog dub of Code Geass, even some of the voices are not good (Vincent Gutierrez' Lelouch voice was not good at first but it became mature as the series progresses; his Joker-like laugh brought chills to my spine), it has a good script BTW.