Is it ok for some guys to collect dolls?

arnoldmcguire335

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Just asking since I saw some males collect dolls as collector's items. I was planning to collect dolls from Hannah Montana, HSM and Camp Rock as a start.

it is bad to collect dolls or not to some guys?
 
When I seen you list Hannah Montana - I was tempted to laugh my ass off - until I remembered how I had collected Spice Girl dolls.

I'm a guy. :laugh:
 
I personally don't see how it's bad for males to be collecting dolls. Everybody likes to collect something, regardless if it's socially accepted or not.
I mean... is it "bad" for us non-kids/adults to be buying Power Rangers toys (which are meant for little boys)?
And would it be wrong for a little girl to buy Power Rangers toys?
I think the same can be said for males buying dolls which are meant for little girls.

But I must agree... it depends on what you do with them. :laugh:
 
Did someone say doll? :thumbs:

ShinHenshin.jpg


Click for more!

[HIDE]

S7301516.avif

shin4-1.avif

shin3-1.avif

shin5.avif

ShinFun.avif

[/HIDE]
 
k that is kind of funny yet freaky in a way for some strange reason :D

anyways the answer is it only matters if you give a ratts ass what other people thinnk o you
 
Did someone say doll? :thumbs:

[HIDE]

S7301516.avif

shin4-1.avif

shin3-1.avif

shin5.avif

ShinFun.avif

[/HIDE]

Dig the Ryoutarou doll. did you mod it yourself? or it's the real thing?

When I seen you list Hannah Montana - I was tempted to laugh my ass off - until I remembered how I had collected Spice Girl dolls.

I'm a guy. :laugh:

Boy your post made me chuckle. good one.

Just matters what you do with them XD.

Well, I'd pose them with any toku toy. and picture them to be seen in the toku toy thread of action. that is, if I can pay for those dolls (i'm still broke as of now).

Guys, thank for the answers and support. Now all I have to do is get a job, save up, and start collecting. (just don't hope my mom or dad catches me off-guard. XD)
 
Now that I think about it... are Medicom figures (or any other 1/6 figures, since you do dress them up) considered dolls? Or maybe more like guy-dolls?

Because if they are, it means I also collect dolls. :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top