That's true, it all depends on how many hours we have dedicated to a game. I mean, some games I master because I've really invested in them, while in others I am a perfect newbie.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I am always in the limbo in what concerns a game too easy. I mean, I like to have success while playing haha, but at the same time I feel that I want some difficulties too or else the I finish the game just too fast!

The truth is that should a game I'm playing gets too easy, I would finish it immediately and get bored with it. I prefer much difficult games which I might sleep on to think about strategy to succeed in winning a particular stage in the. Having it too easy don't make it interesting for me.

Yeah, exactly, and there goes all the anticipation for playing it, the money we invested, and the long hours we expected to play. So, better a challenging game I can't complete immediately or else I'll be frustrated. :)

For some, they might find it easy especially those people who are already exposed to gaming and called themselves experts. I think when a game is new they tend to make it easier to play they just exploring and still innovating the games so they could create another version of it.

I suppose that if someone plays hours and hours on a daily basis, those guys would have an edge on most other players, and certainly could consider FF III pretty easy. It was not my case though.

Less time take means the game seems to be easy for some. But then again that pretty much happens with many on other games too. But that does not mean it's same for all. I think it varies from one person to another. That's what my observation says.

Yeah, that's also true. For some reason the game can be shorter, and as we finish it faster we are lead to believe the game is easier. Nothing like exploring the game fully to solve this question.

You don't have to grind for ages, just find the grind smarter. Walk into dungeons and fight until you have about half mp/potions left and return to a near by town. Make extensive use of wells. Find your most powerful weapons and use the class that suits them best. I recommend thief, red mage, red mage and warrior.

Pretty much. I mean, I like playing a game for some time, but with the notion that I can progress, even if progress is hard. Now, if I have the feeling I'm stuck, that's discouraging.

I think some of the time FF type games can be fun. And some of the time they can be odd to play around. And it can be fun either way. I am not sure how you guys are going to be working on that case.