I heard someone make this comment online. She was saying the other games were way easier and the fact that so many gaming websites said it was difficult was a deception. Anyway, I think her opinion was rather subjective as it doesn't seem to be a majority one.

I have never encountered any difficulty playing any FF games. In fact, FF III was my easiest when I first played it. How difficult any game is perceived differs from one individual to another, but FF games are the easiest to play, that is my opinion.

All the final fantasy games are very different but enjoyable than any other games. But I think so that final fantasy IX is much easier than Final fantasy III. Because when I firstly played final fantasy IX, It was very easy to play without any difficulty. However, Its my own analysis but I can't tell about easy game for other game players of final fantasy.

I think the game is aimed at the teens. That's why love, drama, revenge theme works with it. You can see that FF is not that easy if you remove those elements. I think the game developers are holding back with the theme. And that can be another thing to consider when it comes to game play levels. Some levels are very easy and are sort of guided. They do have difficulty in it's own realm. So surely not that easy.

Each FF game is different and so are the views of its players. Some find some version easy whereas there are others who get stuck up at initial levels.Any game, not only Final Fantasy III, always gathers mixed results. This is the reason I always prefer to try my hands on the game and then make my views. None game is capable of collecting the same type of reviews.

I heard someone make this comment online. She was saying the other games were way easier and the fact that so many gaming websites said it was difficult was a deception. Anyway, I think her opinion was rather subjective as it doesn't seem to be a majority one.

Personally I don't agree with her. Did she mean it was the easiest of the FF series or the easiest game in general? If she was for the opinion that it was the easiest in the series that would not be true, according to me atleast. I found FF1 to be the easiest mainly because the plot was very simple. In case she was talking about FF3 being the easiest game she'd played, then I think that would be her own opinion that shouldn't be a discussion. We all have our strengths and if the game mainly involved her strong points, then good for her I guess.

This has really never been a consideration for me in any of the games, and I wonder how people can find some of them easy. Maybe I just have not played enough as some others.

I think this game was released 16 years later in the States, after the original one was released in Japan. I never played but read some of the reviews,and it has some cute doll like characters, but the monsters are rather realistic looking which is quite a contrast. Some people seem confused with this game though ?

The game was too easy for me but having a lot of intersting stuff in the game makes it enjoyable. Overall, its a great game for me.

Honestly I haven't tried this game, but hopefully in the future I would make a trial for this to know more about this game. I hope that this new series of FF will provide also an excitement as to what other series offers. I am excited to play this game at the soonest possible time.