CREED III - New BTS Images Released

Oh lord, it sure looks like Michael B. Jordan is a-steppin' up to the plate with this one! Takin' on the roles of both Adonis Creed and the director is a tall order, but from the looks of them behind the scenes shots, it seems like he's got a good grip on things. I'm itching to see how this story unfolds, particularly with a new plotline involving Adonis's childhood pal.

This film is sure to be a real barn-burner, and I'm confident that Michael will bring his own brand of grit and determination to the Creed legacy. It won't be easy fillin' Sylvester Stallone's boots, but I reckon Michael's got what it takes to keep this franchise a-rollin'. Can't wait to see it up on the big screen!

I am beyond excited to see Michael B. Jordan take on a new role as the director of Creed III. And let's be real, seeing him without a shirt on? Sign me up! His dedication to the franchise and love for Adonis Creed is just making me swoon. Can't wait to see what he has in store for us.
I am also thrilled about it and after the success of Creed III, we can definitely expect another successful movie loading at the box office.