Is Decade a series worthy for the annivesary?

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Lets all discuss the references/homages/nods in Decade and discuss if this is worthy to be the anniversary of the hesei era.

Is it?


(NOTE: I didn't think this should be a poll thread instead it should be a discussion)
 
I certainly think so. It's bringing fun, engaging characters into the mix, Tsukasa's a charismatic main character, Yuusuke is showing echos of Godai, while still being is own person. I'm loving the new characters who take up the roles of the older Riders, I even liked Kiva's world, and I'm generally not a fan of kid actors in toku.
 
I see Decade as Toei's way of revisiting these past rider shows and seeing what would happen if they went a different direction with the story. I mean, Kiva's world is a prime example of what happens when things are flipped. Same goes for what we see in Ryuki's world. Sometimes the characters are the same, sometimes they are worlds apart. But, its an interesting way of seeing those universes. And, among all this, Tsukasa/Decade, still manages to stay afloat among all of this and manages not to get lost in this hype. The character still seems to be the focus and thats tough to do with all thats goin on in this. I think he may even stand up against Den-o( :O_O. So yeh, definitely worthy of an anniversary show, IMO. A lot more than Boukenger was for Sentai.
 
[HIDE]^And Kabuto for that matter. XD[/HIDE]

I guess it depends on how you look a it. I don't consider Decade as an anniversary. Just another KR show. But thats just me.
 
[HIDE]^And Kabuto for that matter. XD[/HIDE]

I guess it depends on how you look a it. I don't consider Decade as an anniversary. Just another KR show. But thats just me.
Yeah same here. I think one guy came up with the "10 year anniversary" thing as a "what if" idea but then it just snowballed out of control when they decided to go with it.
 
Is Kabuto a series worthy for the annivesary?:laugh:

You know what...Den-O is the new Rider of Riders...look how much it accomplished...with Ryuki being a close second for getting the "Adapt" treatment..."Future Dragon Rider":buttrock:
 
Decade frankly is how every rider series should be more or less aside from the riders turning into stuff decade can use... Pretty much summs up all of decade right there how ever it still some how keeps me watching it That says alot!


As long as the ending is not that bad I'll be quite happy with this one!
 
I find DCD is more worthy of an anniversary then Kabuto was. What was the homage Kabuto did to the old serises besides basing the rider suits off them?

Dont get me wrong Kabuto was awesome but.....
 
Decade brings back the actual Riders from the past series. I think that in itself shows that it deserves to be worthy for an aniversary.

The orginal actors may not be playing the parts, but Toei is at least showing how far they've come by showing the Riders from the past.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…