Is "Asari" Japanese Slang for Vagina?

Okay, you watch it, but to some people (like me), I don't like to know that. Thats info you should keep to yourself.

I never said I do. but I never say I don't. all I said is that everyone does. or 95% of the male population of earth that has internet does it. but it goes away.

its common knowledge
 
I never said I do. but I never say I don't. all I said is that everyone does. or 95% of the male population of earth that has internet does it. but it goes away.

its common knowledge

1. I wasnt pointing this to you, but to the other people as well.
2. To make it more simple for you: It's not that I don't know, it's that I don't want to know you watch porn.
 
I see. you are part of the 5%.

where is Keith? he needs to read all replies, they are HILARIOUS

He's not part of the 5%, he never said he didn't watch it, he just prefers to not to hear about what type everyone watches. I don't neccesarily want people broadcasing it either.
It's like someone announcing everytime they take a dump or something....
 
Dude, seriously, why are you not reading my posts? D:

He's not part of the 5%, he never said he didn't watch it, he just prefers to not to hear about what type everyone watches. I don't neccesarily want people broadcasing it either.
It's like someone announcing everytime they take a dump or something....

yes...yes I get it...I was just a bit out of place. my apologies anyways.

and yes I read them, but I take them in the wrong way....my apologies again.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top