Is anybody else getting tired of these sad news threads?

I wasn't talking about you specifically. There are a lot of people that make nothing but news threads and movie threads. But I apologize if it seemed like I was singling you out.
 
I don't mind hearing about new movies coming out, but things like actual news, yeah I feel it should go in the news thread.

But again...nothing has changed yet, unless the mods agree on it.
 
And this just in:

Keith has decided that he likes seeing all the news threads....sooo nothing will be changing.

Sorry Vash. :sweat:
 
I agree, we should at least try to post uplifting news. But, I'm so far okay with news that's posted lately, whether it be happy or sad.
 
And this just in:

Keith has decided that he likes seeing all the news threads....sooo nothing will be changing.

Sorry Vash. :sweat:

Then why not just have a news thread that is sticky. There will be one place to look at all the news stories people have. The Power Chamber IMO is a mess right now.
 
Then why not just have a news thread that is sticky. There will be one place to look at all the news stories people have. The Power Chamber IMO is a mess right now.

Yet another reason I should be administrator!



:sayin:
 
Then why not just have a news thread that is sticky. There will be one place to look at all the news stories people have. The Power Chamber IMO is a mess right now.

I DID sticky the old news thread that JFC made....buuut since Keith didn't favour the idea, I unstickied it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top