Vash the Stampede
I wanna fly high....
I wasn't talking about you specifically. There are a lot of people that make nothing but news threads and movie threads. But I apologize if it seemed like I was singling you out.
I wasn't talking about you specifically. There are a lot of people that make nothing but news threads and movie threads. But I apologize if it seemed like I was singling you out.
And this just in:
Keith has decided that he likes seeing all the news threads....sooo nothing will be changing.
Sorry Vash. :sweat:
Then why not just have a news thread that is sticky. There will be one place to look at all the news stories people have. The Power Chamber IMO is a mess right now.
Then why not just have a news thread that is sticky. There will be one place to look at all the news stories people have. The Power Chamber IMO is a mess right now.