{{insert HJU member}} is The {{insert famous name}} of the forum

Darkster is the Christopher Lloyd of HJU.
FlashNeko is the Fabio of HJU.
hmf_master is the Arnel Pineda of HJU.
Kiryurules is the Antonio Banderas of HJU.
Phantom Miu is the Christian Slater of HJU.
Go-on Violet is the Shiki of HJU.
 
*Feverishly Ctrl+F's his name on every page, but alas*

:disappoin

:laugh:

Kiryurules is the Seth Green of HJU.

Darkster is the Christopher Lloyd of HJU.
FlashNeko is the Fabio of HJU.
hmf_master is the Arnel Pineda of HJU.
Kiryurules is the Antonio Banderas of HJU.
Phantom Miu is the Christian Slater of HJU.
Go-on Violet is the Shiki of HJU.

I'm the Christopher Lloyd of HJU? :laugh: :hmm: Maybe.

Kiryurules is the Antonio Banderas because he has the avatar? :sly:
 
Mach_Full_Force is the Drew Struzan of HJU.
GekiDan is the Robin Shou of HJU.
Ryuutaros is the Ryu of HJU.
Keith J. is the Antonio Tarver of HJU.
 
Kiryurules is the Seth Green of HJU.
-snip-
Kiryurules is the Antonio Banderas because he has the avatar? :sly:

If I'm to be honest, when I was younger I had a glorious ponytail, and I was the spitting, younger image of Antonio Banderas in his prime :laugh:

Seth Green WOULD fit my posting style in this place though...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top