I'm not laughing. USA is now communist under Obama administration.

Seriously Sentinel, if you're going to make threads/posts asking philosophical and/or political questions and state your own opinion you better....

1) Make your thoughts and opinions clear and concise.
2) State facts to back up your opinions when asked questions. Don't just respond with something like "I know it because I know it!" Especially when, in this case, it is quite clear that you didn't/don't understand exactly what communism actually is.
3) Responding to people's comments with just an emoticon and not answering them directly does not help your case or get your point across.
4) With your history of people not understanding the point you're trying to make, do not be surprised when people "attack" or question your statement(s).

This is all just constructive criticism and hopefully you'll take it as such.
 
Seriously Sentinel, if you're going to make threads/posts asking philosophical and/or political questions and state your own opinion you better....

1) Make your thoughts and opinions clear and concise.
2) State facts to back up your opinions when asked questions. Don't just respond with something like "I know it because I know it!" Especially when, in this case, it is quite clear that you didn't/don't understand exactly what communism actually is.
3) Responding to people's comments with just an emoticon and not answering them directly does not help your case or get your point across.
4) With your history of people not understanding the point you're trying to make, do not be surprised when people "attack" or question your statement(s).

This is all just constructive criticism and hopefully you'll take it as such.

I have seen others give him similar advice in the past. Every time he threw it back in their faces. I don't see him doing anything differently.
 
What was shocking about my post (Not to be antagonistic - I'd hate to reply about something which could turn out to be not what you were O_Oing about)?

I didn't think someone would bring up those two. :sweat:

It's nothing bad. Don't worry about it. :)

Seriously Sentinel, if you're going to make threads/posts asking philosophical and/or political questions and state your own opinion you better....

1) Make your thoughts and opinions clear and concise.
2) State facts to back up your opinions when asked questions. Don't just respond with something like "I know it because I know it!" Especially when, in this case, it is quite clear that you didn't/don't understand exactly what communism actually is.
3) Responding to people's comments with just an emoticon and not answering them directly does not help your case or get your point across.
4) With your history of people not understanding the point you're trying to make, do not be surprised when people "attack" or question your statement(s).

This is all just constructive criticism and hopefully you'll take it as such.

This doesn't get to him, but thank you.
 
Mind you,

I feel that United States of America is now communist, under Obama administration. Some of our freedom that has been taken away. This has to be related to Internet Censorship bill. :sly:

I'm not really pleased to learned that some domain names that has been seized by U.S. Government. Filespump.com was one that was seized by them. Now, let me ask you a question: Do you agreeing with me that USA is now behaving like communist? Well..we have our opinion to express.

What do you think?

All I can say is...

Thank God I didn't live in America.

Though if I do live there, I KINDA agree with SK. I'm not saying U.S.A. is behaving like a communist nowadays, but bit by bit, it seems so.

And why do I care, even if I'm a Filipino? Simple. We're United Nations, after all. :P
 
4sbdhw.jpg

Hey that guy lives like 10 minutes from me lol

Communism is a sociopolitical movement that aims for a stateless and classless society structured upon common ownership of the means of production, free access to articles of consumption, the end of wage labour and private property in the means of production and real estate.

This is the real definition. Thank you. And as, i think, the only one of us that has actually lived in a Communist nation I can say the following things FOR CERTAIN

1) SK you have no idea what you're talking about. Plain and simple. You also need to back up your points and actually explain yourself. Stop just lashing out and posting emoticons. Put actual effort into your discussions and we'll stop "attacking" you.

2) Communist nations are NOT that bad. Hell the only problem I had living in China was that i'm OCD and China is dirty (or rather less clean that USA and Tokyo, the other places I lived). I actually really liked it there, felt no "oppression" or any of that junk.

3) America is NO WHERE NEAR Communist. Not even in the slightest. We are not "on a path to communism" or any of that junk. That internet censorship isn't actually censorship. It's taking down sites which are breaking US law. Deal with it.

The economy is still ****. All of the good jobs are overseas. I wouldn't be surprised if the economy NEVER recovers.

Another big problem is people spending money they DON'T HAVE. The average debt is ridiculous.

Until SK returns from his fantasy planet and back on planet Earth, he'll always rationally ignore everyone's questions and/or advice

This.
 
2) Communist nations are NOT that bad. Hell the only problem I had living in China was that i'm OCD and China is dirty (or rather less clean that USA and Tokyo, the other places I lived). I actually really liked it there, felt no "oppression" or any of that junk.

Were you in Hong Kong? This doesn't look like it was outside the city or even close to the slums.
 
So was that one of the nice places there?

Yes and no. Kind of difficult to explain, but within Fujian are big cities and country sides. It's got a bit of all the facets of China, and with being close to Taiwan there's issues there. But overall it was pleasant and I didn't mind it. Real talk though, i TOTALLY missed Taco Bell lol
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top