Basri RX
Prism Flash!
The cards of....
V3 (so I can have the skill and strength of Rider 1 and 2 respectively)
Riderman (so I can have a taste of the casette arms)
Skyrider (flight will come in handy)
J (well, growth seems interesting)
Kabuto (Clocking Up is a must have)
Gills (I wanna go RAWWRRR and tear my enemies to death)
ZX (ninja weaponaries at my disposal)
Zolda (because I wanna own all his ginormous ammos)
Biorider (so I can be untouchable, impenetrable and go H2O)
AgitΩ Shining (because this godly form will beat 'em all!)
V3 (so I can have the skill and strength of Rider 1 and 2 respectively)
Riderman (so I can have a taste of the casette arms)
Skyrider (flight will come in handy)
J (well, growth seems interesting)
Kabuto (Clocking Up is a must have)
Gills (I wanna go RAWWRRR and tear my enemies to death)
ZX (ninja weaponaries at my disposal)
Zolda (because I wanna own all his ginormous ammos)
Biorider (so I can be untouchable, impenetrable and go H2O)
AgitΩ Shining (because this godly form will beat 'em all!)