Power Rider Legacy (KR Decade Production Friendly Adaptation)

Lurker
Chapter 26: Broken Ace

Vic stumbled back as Mina walked out, holding her hand towards the Rider. His armor vanished as he fell to his knees, holding his head.

“Enough of this!†Mina shouted at them. She looked at James, “Get up, James. Come here.â€

He came to his feet and undid his transformation. He moved over to Mina’s side. She cast a glance at Tasha, who shook her head. “I’m not getting involved,†Tasha stated.

“Tell me, what do you mean about my brother?†James demanded, “He was no traitor! He lost! I saw roaches take him away!â€

“And do you know what happened after that?†Vic questioned, “He sold us out! He joined with the roaches! He sold out this village…his home…and now we’re stuck here because of him! This is your home, and Lucas’s home, but it’s not our home! Tasha and I have been trapped here for months because of your brother!â€

“This is your job!†James told him, “Your job was to protect this village! That’s what Ace hired you to do!â€

“Yeah, well, you know what? Ace sent us into a trap,†Vic said, “Maybe they didn’t realize it, but they trapped us here. I’ve never been happy about it, but at least I could deal with it. And now, here you are, with Dynasty gear and cards, along with your friend, who’s the same way. What am I supposed to think?â€

“How do you know my brother is a traitor?†James demanded, “What proof do you have?â€

“We saw him with the roaches, ordering them around,†Vic said.

Tasha stepped forward, “Look, if we’re going to do this, we need to find somewhere else to go. This place is too open.â€

James looked around, and then he broke off into a run.

“James!†Mina called after him, but he kept going.

James walked alone, and stopped at a few buildings. He looked at them and smiled.

“This is where we first worked together,†he said softly.

[Decade 23. 4:40-4:48]

The three Riders on bikes drove, with a truck following. They rode past barricades, while the truck stopped, unable to follow.

[End Decade footage]

James sat behind the wheel, shaking his head. He grabbed a radio and turned it on, “Lucas, I can’t follow!â€

“That’s good enough!†his brother’s voice came back, “We can take it from here, just try to maintain the communication systems and see if you can find another way around. Don’t abandon the vehicle.â€

“Got it,†James said. He set the radio down, “I’m coming,†he said softly, “Don’t go too far without me.â€

“We worked well together, you and I,†James said softly, “We’re brothers. We love this place, and…and there’s no way you would have given up on it. There’s no way you’d have joined the Dynasty.â€

“James?†Will asked, walking up slowly behind him.

James looked back at him, “What do you want?†James asked.

“You look like you need someone to talk to,†Will said, “I’m here.â€

James shook his head, “No, I’m fine.â€

“You’re not fine,†Will told him, “Something is wrong. I saw Vic attack you. I saw you go down. You’re a fighter, and you could have done something. What’s wrong?â€

“He was one of my brother’s allies and friends. I had no reason to fight back,†James said.

“He’s our ally. Why did he attack you anyway?†Will questioned.

James remained silent and just looked at the buildings.

“James?â€

“He said that my brother betrayed them. He betrayed us to the roaches months ago, when all of this started. He called me a traitor as well, for using a Dynasty belt and cards.â€

“They thought I was Dynasty too,†Will said.

“Yeah, but Vic is claiming it as fact against me. He thinks both my brother and I are the same. If Lucas betrayed them – which I don’t believe – then I’m also Dynasty.â€

“You’re not,†Will said.

“You and Mina know that. Vic and Tasha don’t,†James responded.

“We can convince them,†Will said.

“How? By tracking down my brother, who may not even be here anymore? By finding out what he knows? And…and if he is with the Dynasty, whether he is a traitor, or if he was brainwashed, then what? That’ll only make me look even guiltier in Vic’s eyes.â€

“You fight for the people. You fight for justice, for hope, for the future. We’re the same like that. If we keep fighting, we can prove that.â€

“And you think someone like Vic will believe that? He’s stubborn. He thinks it, so he’s not going to let it go. He’ll just keep assuming it’s an act, or something. There’s no reason for him to be thinking anything else.â€

“Then give up,†Will said, “If you don’t think he can change his opinions, then don’t do anything. Just keep fighting.â€

“I intend to,†James said, “I also need to try to find Lucas. If he’s here somewhere, I need to find him.â€

“And what if it’s true? What if he betrayed the others?†Will asked.

“It’s not true,†James said, “But…let’s say it is. If…if it were true, then…then I would defeat him. I would take his belt. I would destroy the roaches under his command, and I would prove myself to those two. I would show them that I’m not a pawn. I would show them that I’m a genuine ally, and that I’m not with the Dynasty.â€

“Where do you think we should start?†Will asked.

“We’ll go home,†James said. He looked at Will, “To my home. We’ll see what we can find there, and we’ll see if Lucas has shown up. Or my parents.â€

Will nodded, “Well then, lead the way.â€

The two came upon a house ringed by trees. “Behind the house leads into the forest,†James said, “Well, most houses are like that. It’s a very tree-filled village.â€

“Yeah, I gathered that,†Will said. The two made a careful approach towards the small house. James pushed the front door open, and they saw a dining table with food still on it, spilled over and rotten.

“They were taken,†James said, “The roaches took my family, like they took everyone else…â€

“It doesn’t look like your brother has been back,†Will said, looking around the kitchen. He ran his hand over a countertop, but collected dust on his hand.

“No, he hasn’t,†James said. He paused and looked at a door. He walked towards it and opened it, “This was my room,†he said softly. He looked at the bed, at the dust covered shelves with pictures of James and his family, with persona possessions from school and life.

“Which one was your brother’s?†Will asked.

James pointed to the one next to it. Will went and opened it, but James didn’t object. “James,†Will said.

James walked over, looking inside. It was clean. James ran his hand over a shelf, but there was no dust. Everything was in place. It looked as if it had been lived in yet, unlike the rest of the house.

“He’s been back,†James muttered.

“What’s that?†Will questioned. A sound was evident outside the house.

“Roaches,†James hissed. “Follow me,†James said, leading him into the hallway. He opened another door which lead outside, “Move for the woods,†James told him.

“We’re not going to fight?†Will asked.

“We could, but not at my house. We’ll lead them away and deal with them inside,†James said, running off. Will ran after him. Soon a few roaches gave chase into the woods.

As they ran, James slowed. Will almost ran into him.

There was a man standing up ahead, a bit older than the two of them.

“Lucas…,†James said.

“Your brother?†Will questioned.

“Who is this man?†Lucas questioned James. “Oh wait, nevermind. He is the one with the Legacy powers.â€

“So then, it’s true,†James said, “Something is true, anyway. Either you betrayed us to the Dynasty, or you’re brainwashed.â€

Lucas shook his head, “All that matters is that I’ve seen a better way.†Roaches caught up shortly, approaching the two Riders from behind, “And I have the power to enforce my order upon this village.â€

“We were home,†James said, “Everyone was taken suddenly. You clean your room, but nothing else. Is this what you want? To let memories rot? To be disrespectful to the past? To take people from their homes?â€

Lucas shook his head, “You misunderstand. I’m creating a better world! A better village!â€

“And just how is that working?†James demanded.

“You’ll come to understand soon enough,†Lucas said, “Once you see the light! Once you bow down to the Great One, like I have!â€

“Great One?†Will questioned. He looked at James, “I guess we have our enemy now. Whoever, or whatever, this ‘Great One’ is.â€

“I’ll destroy it then,†James said, “Lucas! I’ll save you!â€

“No. It is I who will save you,†Lucas said, lifting his belt. He lowered it to his waist, “Power Ride.†He opened the belt and a card flew forward. It passed over him, forming his yellow armor.

“Power Rider Ace,†James told Will, “The strongest of these three. Named after the company itself, because of the power it holds.â€

“It doesn’t look like anything special to me,†Will said.

[Decade 23. 9:00-9:02]

“Attack,†Lucas said, “I grow tired of their talking.â€

[End Decade footage]

“Power Ride!†both shouted, swiping their cards.

[Decade 23. 9:02-9:08]

The two Riders fought off the roaches while Lucas stood there, watching. He turned his back and walked away.

[Decade 23. 9:11-9:21]

Will slashed a roach back, “Lucas, stop!†Will shouted.

Lucas turned and threw his hand out. Explosions struck at the two Riders.

“He’s gone!†Will shouted.

“That’s just a fraction of his power,†James said.

Will looked at the path, but there was nothing. He hit his arm into the tree, “Gone,†he muttered.

[End Decade footage]

The two came out of the forest in human form. “We almost had him,†Will said.

“No, we didn’t,†James said, “It’s one thing to find him, it’s another entirely to almost have him. He’d have put up a very strong fight.â€

“We’ve fought a lot of hard enemies in the past,†Will said.

“Lucas is a Rider. He’s being controlled. He’s my brother. He’s a fighter by nature. He would have put up an amazing fight,†James said.

“Will,†Will said, “He will put up an amazing fight. We’ll get our shot yet.â€

“Unless we destroy the ‘Great One’ first,†James said, “Then hopefully he’ll be free.â€

“Any idea where we could even find this thing?†Will asked, “I mean, we don’t know anything about it, but is there anything you can think of?â€

“No,†James said, “I have no idea.â€

“Why don’t you go find your friends?†Tasha asked Mina. The three walked through the woods, stopping from time to time as they heard roaches moving not far from them.

“Because you need me,†she said. They stopped as he held her hand out. “It’s gone,†she said, “You need me to find the roaches for you. And to cloak our sounds.â€

“We don’t need it,†Vic said, “You’re just making it easier.â€

“Look, there’s something wrong here,†Mina said, “You think James is a traitor, you fought him. He’s a good man. You need to know that.â€

“How long have you known him?†Vic questioned Mina, “How well do you know him? For all you know, I’m right. He might be hiding his true self.â€

“I don’t believe that,†Mina said, “He’s genuine. He’s a good man.â€

“Look, you’re not convincing him,†Tasha said, “Whatever the truth is, I’m sick of listening to this. Until James does something that makes him clearly the enemy, I’m trusting him.â€

“Why?†Vic questioned.

“Because I know him. I know what Lucas was. If he’s anything like Lucas, we need him. We need his help. We’re outnumbered, after all.â€

Vic sighed, “You’re too trusting.â€

“And you’re not trusting enough,†Tasha said. The group came to the edge of the treeline, “Ok, now we have to choose our next move.â€

“We should try to find Will and James,†Mina said.

“Of course you’d say that,†Vic muttered.

“It’s not a bad idea,†Tasha said, “Can you find them?â€

“I can feel them, yes,†she said, “I’ll try to get us there.â€

Vic sighed as the other two went on ahead. He finally went after them.

As Will and James made their way through the open ground, then stopped. Roaches began to appear around them.

“So, can they just appear now?†Will questioned.

“Whatever,†James said, lifting his card, “Let’s destroy them.â€

Will put his belt on, “Right. Power Ride!â€

“Power Ride!â€

Legacy and Ender ran forward, both of them shooting. They blasted roaches aside and engaged them in close combat.

Mina came behind them soon, “There!†she shouted.

The two Riders watched as James and Will fought the roaches back, then Tasha looked at Vic, “We’re going in,†she said. “Power Ride!†She ran forward, pulling on her belt.

“Power Ride!†he shouted, going after her.

Lance and Arrow fought through the roaches with physical attacks. James looked at them as he kicked a roach aside, “So, do you trust me yet?†he questioned.

“No,†Vic said, “But I’m following Tasha’s orders.â€

“We’ve learned something,†Will said, punching a roach back.

“Lucas is being controlled by something called the ‘Great One’,†James said, “If we can destroy it, then things should go back to normal.â€

“Good,†Tasha said, “We have a target now.â€

“We just don’t know where it is,†James said, “But luckily, we have a psychic who can hopefully detect it for us.â€

“I can hear you, and I didn’t hear a please!†Mina shouted, throwing roaches aside with a thrust of her hand.

“Fine, can you please do it?†James questioned.

“Of course,†she said. “Wait…there’s something ahead! Two things! One feels like a belt, and the other…I don’t know what it is…â€

Explosions struck around the five of them as Lucas lowered his hand.

“So, his powers aren’t just confined to his suit anymore,†James said, “The Great One’s influence must do that to him.â€

“He’s wearing his belt,†Will pointed out, “Is it possible he doesn’t need to transform?â€

“Maybe,†James said.

“Why don’t you five just give up?†Lucas questioned, “Come and see the glory of the Great One. It will open a new world for all of you.â€

“Lucas!†James shouted, “I’m going to destroy the Great One and save you!â€

“Power Ride,†Lucas said, activating his belt.

[Decade 23. 15:13-15:18]

A card passed over him, forming the Ace suit. He walked forward.

The four Riders ran towards him, with James in the lead. “Lucas!†James screamed as they ran.

[End Decade footage]

As Lucas walked, roaches came to his side and ran forward.

[Decade 23. 15:21-15:46]

James pushed through them, “I don’t have time!†he shouted. Will pushed past them and ran to help James.

James clashed with Lucas, but Will pushed himself in, fighting the golden Rider, until taking a punch to the chest. Will stumbled, then moved forward with a shout and kicked.

Vic and Tasha fought the roaches, doing rather well.

Will grabbed Lucas, “James, go after the second energy source!†Will shouted.

“Yeah…just keep Lucas restrained!†James shouted as he ran off. Lucas and Will continued to struggle.

[End Decade footage]

As James ran, he stopped, “What is that?†he muttered, seeing a dark glob of energy. He ran forward and shouted, firing.

[Decade 23. 15:54-18:08]

He fired on it repeatedly as it formed up in the sky, becoming a giant flying beast of white and gold. It lashed its giant tale down, smashing James aside. It also separated Will and Lucas.

James rolled. Will looked up at it.

“Great One!†Lucas shouted, “You came to destroy the non believers!â€

“What is that?†Vic questioned. Roaches approached the two of them. The two turned to face the roaches.

“Keep focused!†Tasha told him.

The giant beast floated in the sky, holding a giant blade. It roared.

“Let’s try something,†James said. The two Riders ran for the giant, shouting. It plunged its sword down, but they avoided it. Will leapt up to slash, but was batted aside.

James was shouting and firing as Will fell. He moved to his friend’s side, “Will, you ok?†he questioned.

The shots were doing nothing to the giant. It was charging energy in its mouth.

“Run!†James shouted as the two ran, the beast flying over them, unleashing fireballs. It continued to roar and flew over them. The two rolled.

“How can we fight this thing?†James muttered, “It’s too big!â€

“Wait,†Will said. The two rose to their feet, “We’ve fought harder enemies,†he said, pointing at the beast, “We held up against Apollo. We can defeat something like this! This is your home, James. We’ll free it from this beast’s grasp. We’ll free everyone!†He lifted his secondary belt and card and slotted them together.

“Legendâ€

“Grandâ€

“Dragon Knightâ€

“Phiâ€

“Spadeâ€

“Echoâ€

“Beetâ€

“Railâ€

“Fangâ€

He touched his own emblem.

“Legacyâ€

“All Riders Combine†rang out.

He opened his belt and a card appeared, loading on his head. His body shifted and the cards of the Riders appeared on his chest. He twisted his belt, loading the touch device as the new buckle.

The two Riders stood to face the monster together.

It slammed its tail down and the two rolled.

Will drew his buckle up and hit a button.

“Echoâ€

“Samuraiâ€

He loaded it back on as an armored version of Echo appeared at his side, sword in hand.

As the monster unleashed a fireball, both slashed it in half. Will slashed a card and the two lifted their swords, burning with energy and fire. They slashed, cutting the monster in half.

It screamed as it exploded, and Echo vanished.

Vic and Tasha watched as the roaches vanished.

[Decade 23. 18:18-20:27 (note: edit in lasers)]

Will looked back, “Got him.â€

“Yes!†Vic shouted, “With that thing gone, there are no more roaches!â€

Lucas walked forward in his armor, standing there silently.

“Lucas?†James asked.

Vic clasped Tasha on the shoulder. “Lucas!†she said, running towards him with Vic.

“Lucas!†Vic said.

The two stopped behind him. He span and shouted, slashing them across the chest with his sword.

“No! Why?†James shouted.

“Is he still controlled?†Will muttered.

“You will never purge the Great One from me,†Lucas said, “He will always be in my heart. In my soul. I am his knight, and will restore him!â€

“No way!†Tasha shouted, “How can you still be controlled? It was destroyed!â€

“I spent months as the Great One’s knight. His influence will never leave me.â€

“I don’t believe that,†Vic told him.

“Believe that. Join me in this glory and experience true life!â€

“Quiet,†Will said.

Lucas turned his head, “I will speak the message of the Great One,†Lucas told him, “And none of you can stop me.â€

“I’ll stop you,†James told his brother, “It’s my duty. We’re brothers, after all!†he shouted as Lucas stood there.

“I will crush you!†Lucas shouted, raising a clenched fist high.

“No…I will save you!†James shouted, running at him. Vic and Tasha ran forward as well, but Will got in front of them.

“You’re allies, but James is his brother,†Will said, holding Vic back.

The two brothers fought.

“I’ll save you!†James shouted, striking his brother, but he was knocked back. The two fought against each other, striking each other.

James was knocked back and continued to evade and take hits. He struck back, but took more hits.

On the ground, James shot, blasting Lucas back. He got up and ran across the short distance, pointing his weapon at his downed brother.

“I won…,†James hissed.

“What next? Will you shoot?†Lucas questioned.

James continued to tremble. Lucas shouted and stabbed James back. He came to his feet and ran at James, swinging. His sword stopped short of James’ helmet.

The two stood there, looking at each other.

“I think it’s over,†Will said to himself.

Lucas lowered the weapon, “James…,†he said.

[End Decade footage]

“As we fought I realized something,†Lucas said, sitting down while the others stood around him, “You’re my brother, James, and I could never hurt you. The Great One had been destroyed, his influence was mostly gone, but…but I’d been his servant for five months. It took some time to break out.â€

“I understand,†James said, “What matters is that you’re back to normal now.â€

He nodded, “I’m back, and I’m ready to fight again.â€

“And the village is free,†Tasha said, “We can report back to Ace and get sent out again.â€

Lucas nodded, “Maybe I should take some time off. Just…just recover, in case there’s any lasting effects.†He looked at James, “But if you’re fighting this hard, then I need to fight hard as well. I’ll keep fighting.â€

“Don’t push yourself too hard,†James said.

Lucas smiled, “You’re the younger brother. I’m supposed to tell you that.â€

James smiled, “Well, I’ve grown up.â€

“I know,†Lucas said, “You’ve become a strong young man.†He rose to his feet, “I’ll help get everyone settled back into their homes, and their daily routines. Then I’ll report back to Ace and see what happens.â€

“We’ll be here too,†Tasha said, “Until the people are back, our mission isn’t over.â€

Vic nodded, “You can count on us.â€

“We need to be off,†James told his brother, “We have a mission to finish.â€

“Defeating the Dynasty,†Lucas said, “Go. Show them what you can do.â€

James nodded and hugged his brother. The two separated and James went off with his two friends, while Lucas went off with his.

“I have a question,†Will said.

“What is it?†James asked.

“Why was the Dynasty here, in such a small village anyway? To enslave a single Rider? To try to get three? But, Lucas remained here. What’s so important about this place anyway?â€

James stopped, “I never thought of that…,†he mulways thought it was just a captured city on the Dynasty’s warpath. But…but yours was used for the harbors. Other cities have other resources and monsters to command. This village has nothing. And to put something like the Great One here, there had to be some reason. Otherwise why not just send monsters?â€

“There’s something bigger here,†Mina said, “Something we’re all missing. Is there anything important in this village?â€

“No,†James shook his head, “Nothing they would want. Unless…unless they wanted the mines.â€

“Mines?†Will asked.

“There’s a mine in the southern part of the village. But…but there’s nothing there, not really. It’s been dug up already.†James turned and ran. His friends ran after him.

James entered into the mine cave when they arrived and began to move through it. Mina threw her hand out, creating light in the darkness. As they moved they came to the end, where there were fresh marks.

“They were mining recently,†James said, running his hand over the spot. He crouched down, picking up a piece of metal, “They found more in here…,†he held the silvery material up for the others to see.

“What is it?†Will questioned.

“There’s an unnatural feeling to it,†Mina said, “It’s not ordinary material.â€

“Then…then just is the Dynasty planning on using this stuff for?†James muttered.

“Let’s not wait to find out,†Will said, “Let’s go back to Harper’s Coast and put an end to Apollo. Let’s destroy the Dynasty!â€

James and Mina nodded. He dropped the metal as the three ran off.

The three Ace employees stood, looking at a few monsters.

“The Dynasty sent them to see what happened here, if I had to guess,†Lucas said, lifting his belt to his waist.

“Let’s not let them report,†Vic said, loading his belt.

Tasha nodded, “Let’s protect the people. Together.â€

“Power Ride!†the three shouted. Cards shot out.

[Decade 22: 14:45-14:48]

The three Riders stood together, “Go!†Lucas shouted as they all ran forward.

[End Decade footage]
-----

22: 14:45-14:48

23: 4:40-4:48, 4:49-4:53, 6:27-6:31, 6:32-6:39, 6:41-6:50, 7:01-7:04, 7:05-7:08, 9:00-9:08, 9:11-9:21, 15:13-15:18, 15:21-15:46, 15:54-18:08, 18:18-20:27

Total: 5:19

Lurker
Chapter 27: The Rider Battle

“We have a signal,†a man said into the darkness.

Apollo sat in the dark room, looking at a monitor. “Come here,†he said. The man walked into the room and looked at the monitor. “Now, watch this.â€

“But Sir!†the man pleaded, “Legacy and Ender are coming! And we have reports that the Riders of Ace and the Riders of Rose Valley are approaching as well! And they have armies!â€

“Armies?†Apollo questioned, sounding bored.

“Yes! What do you want to do?â€

“I want you to be quiet and watch this,†Apollo said. He snapped his fingers and a video began to play.

[Decade 30 (Special). 0:24-0:32]

Legacy took a few steps. There was junk and building materials lying around. The other Riders began to materialize and run at each other.

Legend appeared in a black and gold form.

Two sides fought each other, while Legacy and Legend fought.

[End Decade footage]

“What is this?†the man questioned.

“The future,†Apollo said, “Let Riders come. Let them bring so called ‘armies’. I have something prepared.â€

“So, where do we start this time?†James asked.

“I want to hit the castle,†Will said.

“That doesn’t sound like a smart idea,†Mina said, “Do you know how many monsters that place is probably crawling with?â€

“Well, how do we get at Apollo then?†Will questioned.

“I’m good at stealth,†James said, “I could get in.â€

“Alone, right?†Mina questioned.

“Probably,†James said, “I don’t think you two can sneak as well.â€

“No, we’re not doing that,†Will said, “I…I don’t know what we’re going to do.â€

“Dex and Jesse should be here, somewhere,†Mina reminded, “We should meet with them.â€

Will nodded, “Good idea,†he said, “Let’s head into town then. We’ll figure something out.â€

“You mean you will,†James said.

“No. We all get input,†Will said. He and Mina headed off the hill, to town.

James stood there a bit longer, then he turned to go after them. He took a few steps, then he heard someone call his name.

“James!â€

He turned, looking around. He smiled, “What…what are you doing here?â€

“This was their safehouse,†Will said, “They aren’t here.â€

“They probably moved,†Mina said, “I’ll try my powers.â€

“Please do,†he said. He looked back, “Yeah, James isn’t here yet.â€

“Forget him for now,†she said, closing her eyes.

“What’s with you two?†Will asked, “You get along at times, but you hate him at times.â€

“It’s complicated,†she said, “I respect him, but he does things that annoy me.â€

Will nodded, “So, like me?â€

“Except I haven’t known him for years,†she said, opening her eyes to look at Will.

“Then I don’t think it’s fair,†he told her.

“It’s fine,†she said. She held her hand out and focused, “I don’t feel them anywhere. It’s possible they left on another mission.â€

“Like what?†Will asked.

“They never found the warships,†she said.

“True,†he responded.

They stood around for a few seconds, then she dropped her arm and turned quickly, “Something is wrong!†she shouted.

“What is it?†he asked.

She ran towards the door, “Come on! The beach! Hurry!â€

He ran after her without asking any questions.

“I said we’d see each other again,†James said.

“I saw you first,†Rebecca told him, “So you were kind of wrong.â€

The two of them remained on the hill that Will’s group had started on. They sat there, looking at the city.

“Semantics,†James said, “What are you doing here anyway? Is Michael with you?â€

“No, but Ted is,†she said.

“Well, Ted’s not your brother,†James said.

She shook her head and sighed, “What? Are you jealous? Ted and I are working together right now to help you guys out. Besides, I find him boring.â€

“And I imagine I’m not?†James asked.

She smiled, “Far from it, Mr. Thief.â€

“I’m not a thief. I borrow,†James corrected.

“When you get bored. You play games. I remember.â€

“So. It’ll be time to fight soon,†James said, “Let’s get serious.â€

She nodded, “I’m always serious,†she told James, “I thought that’s what you liked about me.â€

“You don’t sound serious right now,†he told her.

“I’m nervous,†she said, “I’m trying to find a way to focus, however I can. This is helping me with that.â€

“Then keep doing it,†he said, “I’m nervous too. We’re going up against Apollo. I fought him. I tried to destroy him. He destroyed so many lives…but…but now we’re coming together as a team. We’re going to take him on directly, with an army at his back, no doubt.â€

“Then we need a Rider army,†she told him.

“If only we did,†James said. “Come on, we need to catch up.â€

She nodded and hurried with James.

Will and Mina came to a stop as they reached the beach.

“What…what is this?†Will muttered.

“I don’t know…,†Mina said, shocked.

[Decade 30 (Special). 1:45-1:51]

Power Rider Hunter stood on the beach, swinging his sword out. His armor flew off, revealing a sleeker form.

He shouted and ran to meet Power Rider Spade, both swinging their weapons. Hunter slashed him in the back.

[End Decade footage]

“Why are they fighting each other?†she shouted, “Who is that white Rider?â€

“I don’t know,†Will said. “Look!â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 1:52-1:57]

As they fought, another Rider fight was happening nearby, between Whip and Diamond.

[End Decade footage]

“More Dynasty Riders?†Mina questioned.

“I don’t know…,†Will said, looking around.

“No, not a Dynasty Rider,†a man said.

They both turned around to see Drake approaching, “Neither are. They are my allies. Power Rider Hunter and Power Rider Whip.â€

“Drake?†Mina questioned.

He nodded, “I’ve come with help.â€

“Why are you here?†Will questioned.

“To defeat the Dynasty,†Drake answered.

“Why are you fighting with the Ace Rider?†Will shouted.

Drake looked out at the fighting, “Because they have become the enemy.â€

“What does that mean?†Mina questioned, moving in front of Drake and giving him an angry look.

“We tried to reason with them. They attacked us. Something is wrong, I assume. If I had to guess, they’re being controlled.â€

“Controlled?†Mina questioned, throwing her hand out. She closed her eyes, “Y…yeah, there’s definitely some dark aura out there…â€

“We need to stop them,†Will said, lifting his belt.

“This isn’t your fight,†Drake said, “You’re the head figure here. We need you. I will see to this.â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 1:59-2:03]

The fight with Whip and Diamond caused Whip to roll away and be shot back. Diamond ran for him.

[End Decade footage]

“Whip!†Drake shouted. He ran past Will and Mina, and came to a stop when Eric walked towards him slowly.

“You will go no farther, Glasswalker King,†Eric hissed.

“Move, or I will move you,†Drake threatened.

“Then move me,†Eric said, lifting his belt.

“They’re going to fight…,†Mina muttered, shaking her head.

“Eric is being controlled. That’s not who he was,†Will said.

“Power Ride!†they heard as they looked back.

[Decade 30 (Special). 2:10-2:14]

Spade and Fang stood across from each other and ran. Spade swung, but Fang rolled under him and kicked him.

[Decade 30 (Special). 2:17-2:19]

The two fell down the slope together.

[End Decade footage]

“We have to stop them,†Will said.

“Wait…,†Mina said, “Something is wrong.â€

Two portals appeared on the beach. Fang and Spade circled each other before stopping to stand before a portal.

“Let’s see what you can do!†Eric shouted.

Drake threw his arms out, “Come to me!â€

“What…what is this madness?†Mina muttered, “Are they controlling them?â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 2:32-2:37]

The six Riders were fighting, but now Deckers and Glasswalkers had also appeared and were fighting each other. The Glasswalkers and Drake’s Riders stayed on the same side.

[End Decade footage]

“He must have gotten them under his control, as their king,†Will said.

“This is just…just so crazy,†Mina said, “How is Eric controlling the Deckers? Or is this more Dynasty meddling?â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 2:38-2:39]

The Riders and the Glasswalkers stood together.

[Decade 30 (Special). 2:41-2:45]

The Riders and Deckers stood together.

[End Decade footage]

“Where is Damon in all this?†Mina wondered.

“I don’t know,†Will said, “But that’s a good question to be asking.

They turned to see James and Rebecca arriving. They stood with the other two, “What is this?†James questioned.

“This is the Dynasty controlling Riders and pitting them against us,†Will said. “This is chaos.â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 3:04-3:09]

The two sides clashed.

[End Decade footage]

“This is chaos,†Rebecca muttered, “Riders aren’t meant to be doing this!â€

“They’re being controlled,†Will said, “Or at least Eric’s side is. I don’t think Apollo cares about what Riders are supposed to be doing. He just wants chaos. He wants us to be weakened, fractured. And…and it’s working…â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 4:29-4:36]

Eric’s sword charged and he ran forward, shouting. He slashed Hunter, causing an explosion.

[End Decade footage]

A man landed on the beach, belt around his waist, groaning in pain.

[Decade 30 (Special). 4:36-4:47]

“No!†Drake shouted, holding a sword. He shouted and ran though the fight, focusing with another Glasswalker. Both slashed, striking Club, causing an explosion.

[End Decade footage]

Jeff hit the sand and groaned, unconscious.

[Decade 30 (Special). 4:48-4:59]

Eric shouted as he lifted his blade to Drake. The two prepared, and then Eric ran off with his Deckers and Diamond. The group fled.

[End Decade footage]

Drake hurried back, undoing his transformation, “I’ll get my people to safety for now, and we’ll meet up again later,†he told Will.

“How do you control them?†Mina questioned.

“I’m their King,†he answered, walking away.

“We should find the others,†Rebecca said, “I’ll try to find where they’ve made camp.â€

Will nodded, “Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, lead on.â€

“Do you see that?†Apollo questioned the man as they watched Spade and Fang fight on screen. The two clashed with their swords for a while, locked in heated combat.

“It’s impressive,†the man said, “But how do you do it? Why did you only affect a few of them?â€

“It was a test run,†Apollo answered, “Next we move onto Drake and his Glasswalkers. Do you know what the clone of Drake did to Doctor Newman?â€

“I do not.â€

“It turned him into a Glasswalker, somehow. They have immense power, and power I want. If I had that power, I’d be unstoppable.â€

“So, you want to become one?â€

“I want to become greater than one,†Apollo answered.

“It’s just you three?†Will asked as his group was led to Ted and Andrew.

“Just us,†Andrew responded, “Unfortunately. Michael and Jason were dealing with the Wilds. We could only spare a few of us.â€

“It’s appreciated,†Mina said, “We understand that you’re very busy.â€

“This is just as important,†Andrew said, “They wanted to be here, don’t doubt that.â€

“I never would,†Will said.

They resided within a warehouse. James sighed, “Man, as fugitives in this place, we like warehouses, don’t we? You want to bet that’s where Drake and his Glasswalkers are hiding too?â€

Mina sighed and shook her head.

“I needed something to say. I didn’t want to jump straight to ‘We need a plan’,†James told her.

“We do need a plan,†Andrew said, “Storming the castle is out of the question.â€

“Of course,†Rebecca said, “I’d love to do it, though.â€

“Too many monsters,†Ted stated, “Unless we can get the Ace Riders out of this control.â€

“We’d be up to thirteen potential Riders,†Will said, “I mean, assuming we can find Damon, and that Jeff and Power Rider Hunter are both able to fight.â€

“Or if we could find Dex and Jesse,†Mina said.

“We need to find Drake,†Will said, “We know he’s our ally, and we don’t know where he is. I don’t like that.â€

“I’ll work on it,†Mina told him.

Drake sat on the ground next to a tree. He sighed as he looked at the city.

“So empty…â€

A Glasswalker approached. It was the feminine one he had performed his attack on Jeff with.

“What do you want?†he asked.

“Your Highness, why do you not join with the humans?â€

“I am human,†Drake said, “But…you know what? I’ve grown to like the company of Glasswalkers. They have their own mission, their own history. We have another one. We all strive for the same goal, but…but it’s not time yet.â€

“When will it be time?†she asked.

“After I manage to stop the possessed Riders and bring us together. I’m the King, after all. Even if not Glasswalkers, I’m still going to try to bring everything together.â€

She nodded and walked away, leaving him in silence.

Something was moving slowly behind him. He eventually turned and rose quickly to his feet as Power Rider Heart approached, weapon in hand.

“I’d heard there were four of you,†Drake said.

Damon shouted and ran for him, slashing his weapon. Whip intercepted, blocking with his sword weapon.

“Your Highness, I will handle him!†Whip shouted, pushing back and kicking the Power Rider back. He shouted and slashed Damon across the chest. Damon fell to his knees in human form.

Whip shouted as he fell to his knees. Drake shouted, “Are you ok? What is it?â€

Whip rose and threw his hand out towards Drake. A red surge struck the man, and then Drake’s eyes turned red for a moment. A smile came across his face.

“Let’s go Rider hunting…â€

Andrew stopped in the forest. He crouched down and closed his eyes.

“What is it?†he muttered.

“What’s going on?†Ted asked.

Andrew looked back at him, “You don’t feel it? A…a spiritual disturbance?â€

“We haven’t been at this as long as you have,†Rebecca said, trailing behind, more with Will’s group.

Mina held her hand out, “I…I feel something too…a dark presence, twisted.â€

“It’s what I feel,†Andrew said, “After all of our encounters with the Wilds, we’ve become able to feel some of these disturbances.â€

Drake walked out from behind a tree, “That feeling would be me.â€

“You fell,†Andrew muttered.

Drake smiled grimly, “I wouldn’t call it that. Power Ride.â€

“We’ll handle this,†Andrew said, “You guys go. You’re the targets.â€

“We can’t!†Will told him, “First Eric and the others, and…and now Drake…â€

“And if they get you, it’s all over!†Andrew shouted.

“He’s right,†Ted said, “We can take them. Run!â€

Rebecca looked back, “You know it’s the right thing to do, right?†James nodded in response. “See? At least one of you is smart enough.â€

“They’re right,†James said. He grabbed Will’s arm and pulled him back, “We have to go, now!â€

Will and Mina ran off with James, leaving Andrew’s group standing in a line.

“Power Ride!†they all shouted.

As the group came to a stop, Will shouted and hit a tree with his fist, “What’s going on?†he shouted, “How is Apollo able to do this?â€

“It could be similar to my brother,†James said.

“No, I don’t think it is,†Will replied, “His possession felt different. Or at least in how he talked.â€

“Well, we destroyed the Great One. Maybe it’s just a new leader.â€

“It doesn’t matter right now,†Mina said, “What matters is that I need to get ahold of one of them who’s possessed. I can run my power through them and try to find a solution.â€

“Then maybe we should go back,†Will said, “One of them will hopefully be defeated.â€

“Let’s hope,†Mina said softly, looking back.

[Decade 30 (Special). 13:48-13:57]

The Riders fought in the woods. Andrew’s side fought Whip, Glasswalkers, with Fang nowhere to be seen. Rebecca fought with Whip for now, while the others took on Glasswalkers.

[End Decade footage]

The team ran back and hid behind trees.

“No…,†Will muttered.

[Decade 30 (Special). 13:59-14:11 (note: edit Saga’s impaling finisher attack into a large flash of light)]

Rebecca shouted as she was slashed back by Whip. He shouted as he drew his sword back, and then plunged it forward, extending the whip out.

There was a large flash of light as it struck Rebecca. She shouted, and then there was an explosion.

“Rebecca!†Andrew shouted.

Whip span around, striking Ted as well. A flash of light, then an explosion.

“No! Ted!†Andrew shouted.

[End Decade footage]

“I’m done watching!†James shouted, running into the area. He crouched by Rebecca, grabbing hold of her body, “Are you ok?â€

She groaned and nodded, “I…I’m ok…ish…â€

“I’ll get him,†James muttered. “I’ll take him down!â€

Ted groaned and shouted, “He’s strong! Just…just run while you can!â€

Whip started to walk towards James and Rebecca.

Andrew shouted and ran in, driving his shoulder into the other Rider.

[Decade 30 (Special). 14:24-14:27]

Andrew hit him a few times, but then Whip hammered him repeatedly.

[Decade 30 (Special). 14:37-14:52]

Whip continued to beat Andrew around easily and knocked him to the ground. He prepared his finishing attack, but was shot back by blue lasers.

[End Decade footage]

“I won’t let this stand,†James muttered as he lowered his blaster weapon, belt on his waist, “I’ll show them just how powerful I am!â€

Rebecca looked up at him, smiling a little, “For me?â€

“For all of you,†James said.

[Decade 30 (Special). 14:56-15:06]

Whip began to rise, “I’ll destroy you!†he shouted, extending his whip.

Andrew blocked with his weapons and span around, slamming them into Whip’s chest. A seal appeared on his body and he exploded, shouting.

[End Decade footage]

The man hit the ground.

[Decade 30 (Special). 15:08-15:11]

“I got him first,†Andrew said, “Now, we have to get out of here.â€

[End Decade footage]

Mina ran out, “Not until I analyze his body with my powers. The secret to removing this possession is in there somewhere.â€

“Hurry with that,†Andrew said, looking around as he returned to normal, “I don’t like this…â€

“Just a little longer…,†Mina said, her hand glowing. She nodded and her hand fell, “I think I have a solution,†she said as she rose to her feet, “Let’s go!â€

“Where?†Will asked.

“To find someone to try it on,†she said, “Someone who hasn’t been beaten. His body was weaker, and more susceptible. Let’s see if we can remove it without having to fight them.â€

“Let’s hope we can,†Will said. He helped Ted to his feet alongside Andrew, while James helped Rebecca up. The group left the woods.

“I’ll draw them out,†Andrew offered as he, Will, James and Mina watched a building.

“Just don’t engage more than you have to,†Will said.

Andrew nodded and walked out, “Power Ride!†he called, running over in a burst of fire as he assumed the form of Echo.

Soon Diamond emerged and lifted his blaster. Andrew ducked his shots and started to swing his sticks, forcing Diamond to use his gun to block. The two struggled for a bit until Eric came out and kicked Andrew back as Spade.

“Let’s put an end to him,†Eric said, lifting his sword.

The two Riders were about to strike when they clutched their heads, dropping their weapons. Mina walked out, holding her arm out. It began to glow and two orbs flew out, one into each of their bodies.

Eric and Chris returned to human form and lowered their heads. Shortly they came back up and the two men rose.

“What happened?†Chris questioned.

“We saved you two from being possessed,†Andrew said as he returned to human form.

“We’ll do the same for Damon and Jeff, if they’re here,†Mina offered.

“Well, let’s find out…,†Eric said, rubbing his head as they entered the building.

“How do you control them?†Will asked Eric as the two stood alone on the rooftop.

“We reverse engineered the Joker data, basically,†Eric said, “They obey us as if we were the Joker. They think we’re their leader.â€

“And is it perfect? Or can they turn on you?†Will asked.

“Don’t worry about that,†Eric said, “It’ll all work.â€

“It needs to, if we’re going to take on Apollo soon,†Will said.

Eric nodded, “Soon…â€

Jeff came out onto the rooftop, laptop in hand, “Guys! There’s something weird going on at the nearby church.â€

“What is it?†Will questioned.

“A large Glasswalker and Decker signal. They’re gathering there,†Jeff said.

“You stay back,†Will told Andrew as the group moved through the street.

“Why?†Andrew questioned.

“We need backup,†Will said, “Well, a backup team. James, you stay with him. Ted and Rebecca will recover, with Jeff and Damon. Right now we have too many wounded. So I’ll go in with Chris and Eric, and if we fail, well, you two come in.â€

“Fine,†James said, “Just don’t expect this to be normal.â€

“I know,†Will replied as he put his belt on. The three men stood outside the church, and then made their move inside.

“Power Ride!†they all shouted at once as Will pushed the doors open. He stood there for a moment as his suit formed.

[Decade 30 (Special). 18:47-18:48]

His suit took color.

[Decade 30 (Special). 18:51-18:52]

The card fully passed behind Eric and he began to move to the side.

[Decade 30 (Special). 18:54-18:56]

“Alright,†Will said, lifting his arm and pausing, “Come get me.â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 18:59-19:13]

Will ran down the aisle, clashing briefly with three Glasswalkers and Deckers.

Chris moved and shot one towards the front of the church and engaged a second.

Eric was clashing with two, slashing at them. His blade locked with one.

“So, even Joker’s power won’t control you now. I’ll destroy you then!†He slashed at both again, one being a Decker.

[End Decade footage]

Will stood still, panting a little.

“This…this is where my parents were married…,†he muttered. He turned and ran out the door, “Come on! If you want to fight me, come after me!†He saw Eric and Chris coming out the door shortly, weapons up, blaster aimed in the door as they backed away.

“They’ll come, and we’ll find a more open place to fight,†Eric said, “That’s the plan, right?â€

Will nodded and ran off, the two following after him.

The three came to a stop in the middle of a bridge. Will looked back, “Where are they?â€

There were explosions rocking around them. The three shouted as they threw their arms up in defense.

“They found us,†Eric said.

[Decade 30 (Special). 19:42-20:07 (note: edit in lasers)]

Will fought a few of the monsters, clashing with the female leader, while the other two Riders fought them as well. The fight wasn’t going well for the Riders.

Lasers struck the female Glasswalker that fought Will, knocking it back.

[End Decade footage]

“I wasn’t going to stay out of this,†James said as he slashed his card over his belt.

[Decade 30 (Special). 20:12-20:14]

Will was on the ground, “Thanks…â€

[Decade 30 (Special). 20:20-21:34 (note: insert lasers)]

James ran forward, fed at Will’s side.

“Let’s put an end to this, together,†Will said.

“Of course. Let’s end this!†he shouted, firing. Both ran forward.

Will continued to fight the lead one while James handled the other two. James joined in Will’s fight, helping him to force their leader back. However, the monsters converged to protect her in short order.

“I’ve got it,†James said as his Gate Blast rang out. It destroyed the monsters, wounding the lead.

“My turn,†Will said, loading his secondary belt. He transformed.

“Dragon Knightâ€

“Surviveâ€

As she ran forward, James shot her, and Will and his summon slashed, cutting her down.

“It’s done then,†James said.

“Good job,†Eric said as he and Chris joined them.

[Decade 30 (Special). 21:48-21:56]

“Too late, I have their power!†Apollo cried as he appeared in blue and red fire, his helmet now holding a stained glass design, “Now, I will show you my new might!†he shouted, throwing his fist up.

[End Decade footage]

A blast struck Chris, throwing him back. He shouted as blue energy tore over him, and then vanished along with his suit.

“Chris!†Eric shouted, looking back at him. He lifted his sword and ran for Apollo, taking a few swings. Apollo continued to sidestep, then grabbed him by the helmet.

“Here. Be mine once more!†he shouted as energy poured into Eric’s body, causing him to scream.

Eric stumbled back, clutching his helmet as he screamed.

“Eric!†the two other Riders shouted.

[Decade 30 (Special). 22:15-22:18]

Apollo laughed as he lowered his arm.

[Decade 30 (Special). 22:24-22:29]

“Now, you will see what my power can do to anyone.†He pointed as he walked forward.

[Decade 30 (Special). 22:32-22:35]

“Now, fight me Will!†he shouted.

[End Decade footage]

Will and James looked around. They looked at Chris, and then to Eric, who was still stumbling, clutching his helmet.

Both men lifted their weapons, “Let’s go,†Will said.
-----

0:24-0:32, 1:45-1:51, 1:52-1:57, 1:59-2:03, 2:10-2:14, 2:17-2:19, 2:32-2:37, 2:38-2:39, 2:41-2:45, 3:04-3:09, 4:29-4:59, 13:48-13:57, 13:59-14:11, 14:24-14:27, 14:37-14:52, 14:56-15:06, 15:08-15:11, 18:47-18:48, 18:51-18:52, 18:54-18:56, 18:59-19:13, 19:42-20:07, 20:12-20:14, 20:20-21:34, 21:48-21:56, 22:15-22:18, 22:24-22:29, 22:32-22:35

Total footage: 4:25

Lurker
Chapter 28: The Nightmare Arrives

Drake stumbled, holding his head, screaming. Mina walked out after him, holding her hand out, power glowing around it. She clenched her fist and Drake stopped. He shook his head, “What…what happened?â€

“You’re free,†Mina said, “Help us! Help them stop Apollo!â€

He turned and lifted his bat, “I’ll repay him for what he did,†Drake said.

“And don’t forget me,†another man said. Mina turned back to see Ian walking towards them, “Did you think you’d seen all the Riders who were coming to help? I’m here too.â€

He and Drake stood together and shouted, “Power Ride!†There was a flash.

[Decade 31 (Special). 0:32-0:37]

Will and James stood, “Alright,†Will said.

Ian and Drake stood together. They all ran forward, meeting Apollo, and they struck at him.

[End Decade footage]

Mina ran over to Eric and tried to touch him, but he lashed his arm out, shouting at her to get back. She moved away, “I’m trying to help!†she told him.

He continued to scream.

[Decade 31 (Special). 1:57-2:18 (note: edit in lasers)]

The four Riders continued to attack Apollo, but he kept them at bay, striking them all back in turn, laughing while he did it.

“I’m too strong!†he shouted as he flipped back and fired on them.

[End Decade footage]

Apollo rose and threw his hand out towards Eric, who stopped screaming and moving.

“Have fun,†Apollo laughed as he vanished into flames.

Eric looked at Will and the others, whom had lost their transformations. He threw his head back and began to glow gold.

[Decade 31 (Special). 3:54-3:57]

A golden card passed over him, forming golden armor. He began to walk forward silently.

[End Decade footage]

“What is that?†James questioned.

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen it before,†Ian stated.

“It’s Spade’s King form,†Will said, “I’ve played with the belt before, it’s his strongest form…â€

“Then we need to stop him,†Drake said.

“I’ll do it,†Will said, putting his belt on, “I’m responsible. This is my home.â€

“You’re not alone,†Ian told him.

“Let me handle this,†Will said, “Power Ride!†He slashed his card and ran forward in a burst of violet light, shouting as he threw a punch towards Eric, who dodged back and kicked him aside. He shouted, lifted his sword high, and swung.

[Decade 31 (Special). 4:12-4:31]

Will blocked the sword with his arms, grunting in pain. He continued to lower as pressure was put on the sword, and then was kicked back, taking some slashes as he stumbled around, evading a few.

Will tried to fight back, shouting Eric’s name, but it was useless as he was beaten back.

[Decade 31 (Special). 4:46-4:49]

Will was continually beaten around.

[End Decade footage]

“Are we just going to stand here and watch this?†Drake muttered.

“Ignore what Will said!†Mina shouted at them, “Go and help him!â€

[Decade 31 (Special). 4:52-5:00]

Eric’s sword began to glow gold and cards appeared. He slashed through the cards and threw Will back, breaking his body through the barricade on the bridge.

[End Decade footage]

“Will!†they shouted. Drake ran forward, but Eric threw his hand out, causing Drake to scream in pain and clutch his head.

“We need to go,†Ian said, grabbing James and Mina by the arms, “Get Chris and let’s get out of here! He’s possessing Drake as well!â€

“I can help!†Mina shouted.

“No! We need to run!†James told her, breaking his grip and running to Chris. He picked the man up and started to leave with the others.

Drake stopped screaming and looked after them, standing alongside Eric, who returned to normal.

[Decade 31 (Special). 5:15-5:39]

In a dark cave, Apollo threw his arms to the sides, “Revive!†he screamed as he burned with power.

Power flew out, reviving a number of various monsters. Each monster was destroyed, reforming into one specific monster of their own species.

“My top warriors,†Apollo hissed. They were the monsters defeated by Will and the others in each city. He laughed.

[End Decade footage]

Will stumbled around, holding his side. He looked around, but there was nobody anywhere. He fell into a warehouse and laid against the wall for a bit.

“Eric…you’re too strong,†Will muttered, “I’ll need to use all of my power. No…no, I’ll just defeat Apollo. That’s the best way…â€

He heard something and quickly rose to his feet, “Who’s there?†he shouted.

Soon a man came into view. It was Dex.

“Oh good!†Will said, “We were looking for you and Jesse! We need your help!â€

The man said nothing as he walked forward, stopping a few feet away from Will.

“Ectophase Activate/Power Ride…â€

Will backed away, shaking his head, “No…no!†he shouted, “Not you too!â€

Prince lifted his sword, “Fight me, or I’ll destroy you!†he shouted, swinging. Will rolled to avoid it and lifted his own belt, hand trembling.

“Ok then…,†he muttered, putting the belt on his waist. He lifted his card, “Power Ride!†He swiped it and ran forward.

[Dai-Shocker. 12:54-14:06 (note: edit in lasers)]

Their blades clashed for a moment until they stepped back. Dex went on the offensive, slashing Will a few times until both slashed each other, but Will went back.

Dex shouted and never let up, smashing Will around.

“I’ll destroy you,†Dex said as he continued to gain the upper hand in their fight.

Will clashed blades and tried to push him, but was knocked back. He fell and fired from a downed position, striking Dex a few times.

“Super Gold!†Dex shouted, transforming. He thrust his blaster out and shouted, forcing Will back.

Will moved and swiped a card.

“Power Ride! Beet!â€

He ran as he transformed and swiped another card.

“Overclockâ€

He sped up, striking Dex back. He ran again, but Dex transitioned to a blue form and ensnared him in liquid.

“Sorry,†Will said, swiping another card.

“Power Ride! Phi!â€

He kicked Dex back, creating a red drill-like energy in his chest. Will leapt up and shouted, coming in with a kick. He passed through Dex, who became liquid for a moment.

[End Decade footage]

Dex collapsed, groaning.

“I’m sorry,†Will said as Phi, then ran off.

“Ok, Chris will be safe with Ted and Rebecca,†Andrew said as he exited, “And Jeff and Damon, and Drake’s people.â€

“Can Ted and Rebecca fight if they need to?†James asked.

Andrew nodded, “It’ll be ok.â€

“We need a plan,†Mina said, “We need to get Drake or Eric when they’re not expecting it, and I’ll try to undo Apollo’s control.â€

“He’s a lot stronger now,†James said, “Do you think you can break it?â€

“I don’t know,†Mina admitted, “I hope I can.â€

“Let’s all hope she can,†Ian said, “I believe in you, though. It just might take some more time.â€

She nodded, “Let’s hope that’s all it takes.â€

“We need to find Will,†Andrew said, “Mina?â€

“I’ll try,†she said, holding her hand out, “That…was fast. He’s in a parking garage. I’ll take you there.â€

“It sounds like a trap if you got it that fast,†James said.

“I feel his belt,†she said, “Unless someone is boosting the strength of that, I don’t know what it could be.â€

James gave a wary nod. The group ran off.

The group walked through the garage slowly, “Will?†James called cautiously.

Eric stepped out from a pillar behind them, his eyes glowing. He threw his hand out.

Andrew span around, “No!†he shouted, pushing Ian aside. He took the energy and started to scream.

“Andrew!†Ian shouted. He looked at Eric and clenched his fist, his belt appearing.

“Mina!†James shouted, “Fight it! Try to use your powers on Andrew!â€

She nodded and threw her hand out, fighting for control of Andrew. She struggled and touched a hand to her head as she tried to fight it. She shouted as she was thrown back, unable to control it.

Andrew turned, eyes glowing black for a moment. Drake stepped out as well, belt on his waist.

“James, Mina, run,†Ian said, “I can hold them back.â€

“You’ll be possessed too!†Mina shouted at him.

“No, I’ll be fine,†he said, “Trust me.â€

“Power Ride,†his two possessed enemies stated.

[Decade 31 (Special). 9:19-9:21]

Purple fire and shattering occurred, and they ran forward as Echo and Fang.

[End Decade footage]

“Power Ride!†Ian shouted, transforming. He ducked and struck Drake in the chest before spinning to kick Andrew back.

He looked at Eric, “What? Am I not worth your time?†he shouted.

Eric just walked away. Ian turned.

[Decade 31 (Special). 9:50-9:53]

He kept up a stance as he and the two other Riders stood there, ready to fight.

[End Decade footage]

James and Mina looked back, “I hope Ian will be ok,†James said, “You’ve seen him fight.â€

“He should be fine,†Mina confirmed, “Unless he gets possessed…â€

“It looks like the only way to fix this is to knock them out, then try,†James said, “I’m assuming the control will be just about as strong as what Eric did earlier.â€

She nodded, “Probably. They tricked us. They can copy energy signatures it seems like. I don’t know how to find Will now.â€

“Phone?†James asked.

Mina sighed, then laughed, “Being psychic, I’ve completely ignored the obvious solutions,†she said, “Thanks.â€

“Hey, I got into Golden Grove because I’m smart,†he joked.

She nodded and pulled out her phone, dialing Will.

Ian continued to fight the two Riders. He took a kick from Fang, and Echo leapt at him, swinging his sticks down. Ian shouted and threw his arm up to block the sticks. He thrust his other fist into the man’s chest, throwing him back, then leapt for Fang, throwing a punch.

Fang dodged aside and kicked Ian in the chest, knocking him back. Drake shouted and threw a punch, but Ian caught his fist. He thrust it back and kneed the possessed Rider in the chest, then pushed him back and stepped forward, delivering a side kick to throw the Rider back.

“Now it’s just us,†Ian said as Eric walked forward, belt on his waist.

“I’ll bring you down,†Eric hissed, “Power Ride.†He opened his belt and a gold card emerged. It came over his body and he ran forward, swinging his heavy sword.

Ian kicked the blade aside and turned, throwing a punch for Eric. Eric caught the fist and threw Ian back. Ian rolled and rolled again to avoid a downward slash. He came back up and kicked Eric in the side, then stepped forward to deliver a punch to the man’s chest, taking him another step back.

“You’re strong, but you’re not invincible!†Ian told him. His fist began to glow as the sword was swung for him again. Ian dodged it and shouted as he threw the punch into Eric’s chest, throwing the man across the garage. Eric lay there, returning to human form. Ian turned and ran out.

[Decade 31 (Special). 10:48-10:51]

The Dynasty castle sat ahead.

[End Decade footage]

Will lowered his phone as he looked ahead. He turned around to see Mina and James running towards him.

“You’re actually considering this?†James questioned.

Will nodded, “Why not? Apollo is turning our friends against us. He got Eric, he got Dex…â€

“Dex?†Mina asked.

Will nodded, “I took care of him.â€

“He got Drake and Andrew,†James put in. “Ian stayed behind to stop them.â€

“No, I’m here,†Ian said as he ran to join them. He came to a stop, “I defeated all three of them. Hopefully you can cure them,†he told Mina.

She nodded, “I should go back and do that. It’s not far from here.â€

“Go then,†Will said, “One of us should go with you though.â€

“No, I’ll be fine,†Mina said, “Just…just don’t do anything too stupid or risky.â€

“Stupid and risky is all we can do at this point,†Will said.

James sighed, “I have to agree.â€

Ian nodded, “Pretty much. It’s not ideal, but it’s all we can do.â€

Mina looked at them and gave a small smile, “Just…just be careful,†she said, running off.

Will nodded, “Ok guys. Let’s get going.†The three of them started ahead then heard a booming laugh.

[Decade 31 (Special). 15:53-15:56]

Apollo appeared in a burst of flames, laughing.

[End Decade footage]

“Apollo!†the three Riders shouted.

“To think you can challenge me here of all places is laughable,†Apollo said, “But come. I’ll gladly turn you like I turned your friends.â€

The three men stepped forward, belts on. “No. We’ll defeat you here. Today,†Will said, lifting his card.

“Power Ride!†they shouted, transforming.

“Go,†Apollo hissed.

The three Riders shouted and ran forward.

[Decade 31 (Special). 15:59-16:04]

The three Riders engaged with the various revived monsters while Apollo stood back. The Riders were being forced back.

[End Decade footage]

“I give you a chance. Surrender, or be beaten down and converted,†Apollo shouted out.

Will rolled back, shaking his head, “We’ll never surrender!â€

“We’ve fought worse odds in the past,†Ian said, “Will and I have defeated the King and his army of Tribes!â€

“Together, Will, other Riders and I have stopped these threats as well,†James said, pointing forward, “Some of them are even here right now. Besides, Will and I are driven by revenge. You took our homes, you turned my brother against me, you put our cities to work for your ambitions of world conquest…this isn’t going to end well. For you!â€

Will nodded, rising slowly to his feet, “When I gained my upgraded form, I combined the powers of all the Riders into me. I joined them in battle, I made them trust me, and we bonded. I unlocked and opened their powers. I combined all of their powers. You wanted a way to subjugate them, and that’s why you made this belt, right? Well, that’s not happening! We’ve joined as Riders! As allies!â€

“I only see two allies here,†Apollo said, “There were others. Where do you see them? Some of them are mine, some couldn’t be bothered to come.â€

“They’ll come. Eventually,†Will said, throwing his arms out, “I helped them save their cities! I helped them! They’ll surely come in my time of need!â€

“Yes, and if they do, who will be the enemy?†Apollo questioned.

“You, of course,†Will said.

Apollo laughed and shook his head, “I’m getting tired of listening to you talk.â€

“We’re outnumbered,†James muttered as he lifted his blaster, “Any thoughts? I can start throwing out summons.â€

“No need!†Drake shouted as he and Andrew ran, belts on their waists. Mina was behind them, but slowed to stop and watch.

“Power Ride!†both shouted as they came to a stop.

“Go!†Apollo shouted.

[Decade 31 (Special). 16:21-16:36]

Both transformed into Fang and Echo, then ran again.

They helped fight off the monsters.

“Thanks,†Will told them, “Glad to see you two free.â€

Andrew nodded, “Eric’s hurt worse,†he said.

“Just us,†Drake said.

[End Decade footage]

The five Riders stood together, with Mina behind them, “I’m glad this worked out,†she said, “I wasn’t sure if they’d be in fighting shape.â€

“We’ll always fight,†Drake said, looking back at her.

“I had to hit Eric a bit harder,†Ian said, “But we’ll make do.â€

Andrew nodded, “We will.â€

The group stood together, and Will lifted his secondary belt up, “Let’s end this.â€

[Decade 31 (Special). 16:46-17:11 (note: add effects to Kiva and Hibiki’s kicks)]

Will attached it to his waist and transformed.

James and Ian shouted, coming in with kicks to destroy two enemies.

Drake and Andrew shouted as their kicks came in, destroying two more in a flash of light and dark fire.

Will leapt forward, going through the blast of the last two monsters, destroying them with his kick.

“It’s just us,†Apollo said as Will rose.

[Decade 31 (Special). 17:14-17:20]

Apollo lifted his shield. He shouted and threw it forward.

“Move!†Ian shouted, running. He grabbed Will and took the hit to his back, going down with an explosion.

[End Decade footage]

Ian landed and rolled across the ground, groaning. Will crouched beside him, “Why did you do that?†he asked.

“You’re our best hope,†Ian said, “Go.â€

[Decade 31 (Special). 17:33-17:37]

“Ian, you put too much faith in me,†Will told him.

Apollo walked, holding his weapon in hand, “Time to end it,†he said, approaching.

[Decade 31 (Special). 17:46-18:08]

As he approached, Andrew leapt out, grabbing Apollo’s weapon. The two struggled, and then James and Drake came in to hold him off.

James ran and headed for Will, holding out a card to him, “Try this,†he said, “It’ll help.â€

Will looked at it, “It’s you,†Will said, but he slotted it in his belt anyway.

All of his cards shifted to Ender, and he drew his blaster.

“Let’s show Apollo the power of our revenge,†Will said.

[End Decade footage]

“The power of justice. The power of right!†they shouted together as they raised their weapons.

[Decade 31 (Special). 18:10-18:28 (note: crop screen to remove Natsumi, stretch it)]

Echo and Fang rolled away and Apollo turned, firing. Their blast overwhelmed Apollo’s, striking him.

“I…I won’t lose here! You haven’t defeated me yet!†he screamed, holding his scream as he crackled with power.

[End Decade footage]

There was an explosion.

[Decade 31 (Special). 18:53-19:00]

Will looked to James, “We did it. The leader of the Dynasty is gone.â€

Drake and Andrew nodded to each other and rose.

[End Decade footage]

“It’s over,†Mina said with relief, smiling. “They won.â€

Ian sat up, nodding, “The Dynasty’s leader is gone. The Dynasty itself remains.â€

“But it’s a big step in the right direction,†Mina said.

He nodded, “That it is.â€

[Decade 31 (Special). 19:17-19:22]

The sky darkened. Both Riders looked around as they heard laughter booming everywhere.

[Decade 31 (Special). 19:26-19:38]

“What’s going on?†Will questioned, taking a step forward.

“Did you really think the Dynasty wouldn’t have another plan? That Apollo wouldn’t have another plan?†a dark voice boomed as the sky darkened even more.

[End Decade footage]

There was a bright flash and suddenly other Riders were there, standing around Will.

“What’s going on?†Eric shouted, looking at himself, “Why…why am I in this form?†He was in his golden form.

“Because you’ll need it!†the voice boomed.

Ian looked around, and then his belt appeared as he moved to the others.

Light erupted around Will and he screamed.

“No!†Ian shouted.

“That’s too much!†Mina shouted, covering herself with her arms.

James shouted Will’s name.

“Power Ride!†Ian shouted, running forward. His body glowed red, and then black, “All of my power!†he screamed.

[Decade 31 (Special). 20:59-21:08]

Will’s helmet flashed with light and he stood there.

Ian stood behind him in his black and gold form, “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,†he said as Will looked at him.

The other Riders stood. Fang, Echo, Rail, Dragon Knight, Grand, Phi, Spade and Beet.

[Decade 31 (Special). 21:16-21:23]

“Alright. I’ll take you all down, as the destroyer,†Will said.

The Riders ran for him.

[End Decade footage]

“No!†Mina shouted, trying to run forward, but James grabbed her, “Let go!â€

“Did you see that power?†James questioned, “If they defeat him, you can try! Otherwise it’s not going to work! It didn’t work on Eric, and he had a lot less power in him!â€

Mina kept struggling against the cyan Rider.

[Decade 31 (Normal). 22:00-22:04]

The Riders clashed with him, and Ian got some hits in.

[Decade 31 (Normal). 22:10-22:19]

Explosions struck around as he fought off the ring of Riders one at a time on all sides.

[Decade 31 (Normal). 22:21-22:37]

The fighting continued, with Will keeping an upper hand, shouting as he fought.

“Will!†James shouted, running at him, raising his blaster.

[End Decade footage]

Will grabbed James by the arm, pulled him, and then threw him into Dragon Knight, taking them both down.

Will threw his head back and screamed in anger.

Ian looked back, “There!†he shouted, “There’s our army!†He turned back, “Will! We have an army! We can end the Dynasty! Overcome this!†he shouted.

[Decade 31 (Special). 21:32-21:36]

A walking mech came in along with a horde of Omicron Troopers.

[End Decade footage]

“Is…is this what Will dreamt about that day?†Mina breathed, “No…â€

[Decade 31 (Special). 21:43-21:48]

Riders came in from everywhere, from the sky, on bikes, on foot.

[Decade 31 (Special). 21:50-22:00]

Explosions continued to strike out at the oncoming Riders, who didn’t give up.

[Decade 31 (Special). 22:05-22:10]

More Riders were defeated.

[Decade 31 (Special). 22:13-22:16]

And more.

[Decade 31 (Special). 22:25-22:29]

A black dragon lay there as Will floated over it, glowing.

[End Decade footage]

Will landed and walked forward. Mina stood there, James crouched at her side, panting. He rose and lifted his weapon, but Will backhanded him aside. He kept walking, towards Ian, who was rising.

Ian looked at him, and his body crackled with gold and black energy. He shouted as his suit transformed.

[Decade 2. 21:29-21:46]

Legacy walked towards the black armored Legend, who came to a stop and started to throw attacks forward. Legacy blocked each move as he moved backwards and evaded.

Legacy took one shot and stumbled Legend slightly, but it wasn’t much. Legacy evaded another kick and landed a punch, stunningend again. The two continued to dodge and exchange blows until Legend finally got ahold of one of Legacy’s arms.

The two leapt away from each other when Legacy pushed his arm.

Legend stopped and lifted his arm, which began to glow with red energy.

Legacy turned and lifted his arm as well, which glowed with red energy.

[Decade 2. 21:48-21:52 (note: edit out Natsumi. Crop the image and then stretch it)]

With their glowing fists, the two Riders ran at each other and punched, their fists colliding. An explosion rippled outwards from the impact.

[End Decade footage]

Will stood there, looking at the sky in his armor. Lying before him was Ian, on the ground, in his human form.

“I win…I am the nightmare…I am the Dynasty’s ultimate weapon…â€

“Will!†Mina screamed.

[Decade 27. 20:47-20:54]

“To think I’d have to use this power, to think they’re this powerful now…,†Apollo’s voice said as an armored figure walked through the darkness.

[End Decade footage]

The voice remained in the darkness, “But now, we win.â€
-----

Decade 27:

20:47-20:54

Total: 0:07

Decade 31 (Special):

0:32-0:37, 1:57-2:18, 3:54-3:57, 4:12-4:31, 4:46-4:49, 4:52-5:00, 5:15-5:39, 9:19-9:21, 9:50-9:53, 10:48-10:51, 15:53-15:56, 15:59-16:04, 16:21-16:36, 16:46-17:11, 17:14-17:20, 17:33-17:37, 17:46-18:08, 18:10-18:28, 18:53-19:00, 19:17-19:22, 19:26-19:38, 20:59-21:08, 21:16-21:23, 21:32-21:36, 21:43-21:48, 21:50-22:00, 22:05-22:10, 22:13-22:16, 22:25-22:29

Total: 4:21

Decade 31 (Normal):

22:10-22:19, 22:21-22:36

Total: 0:25

Dai Shocker:

12:54-14:06

Total: 1:12

Decade 2:

21:29-21:46, 21:48-21:52

Total: 0:21

Total footage: 6:26

Lurker
Chapter 29: Dark Legacy

Rebecca was running, looking behind her frantically. She slowed, panting as she stopped in front of some trash cans. James rose up from behind them and grabbed her shoulder. She span quickly, but he put a finger to his mouth, shaking his head. She nodded and moved behind, ducking there with him.

“This way,†he whispered, but froze. She stopped moving as well. They heard someone moving on the other side, and the figure stopped. Soon the figure began to move again and left.

Rebecca slowly poked her head out. She could see Legacy’s armor walking away from them.

“What are we going to do?†Rebecca asked softly.

James looked at her and slowly shook his head, “I don’t know,†he admitted. The two of them crept away.

They soon came into a warehouse. James slid the door closed after they entered and hurried over with Rebecca to the center of the room, where Ian and Mina sat with some radios. Mina had a walkie talkie in hand.

“Is the plan in place?†she asked.

“We’re here,†a voice responded.

“Will is moving towards Ryan’s position,†James said.

“Do you hear that?†Mina asked, “You’re about to be up.â€

“Understood,†Ryan responded, “Steven and I are ready.â€

“Just be careful,†Mina said.

“We will be,†Ryan responded.

Mina sighed and set the walkie talkie down, “I hope they can do it.â€

“They can Overclock,†James said, “Even I had trouble fighting against that.â€

“But your speed is nowhere near theirs,†Mina reminded, “Will can Overclock as well. And if he can’t become Beet, he can use Phi to match them.â€

James nodded, “But he has to have a chance to slot the cards,†James said, “If they play this right, Will won’t have the chance.â€

“Let’s hope,†Mina said.

Ian nodded and clenched his fist, “And…if Will isn’t stopped by them, it might be time for me to step in. He had those nightmares. We clashed. It’s time for him to actually have to fear me.â€

“What do you mean?†Mina asked.

“I mean that…that I’ll become what he feared. I’ll become something even greater than what he feared.â€

Beet and Stag stood there, looking around.

“Where do you think he is?†Steven asked, touching his swords on his shoulders.

“I don’t know,†Ryan responded, taking a step away from his partner. He looked around the desolate area, “But they said he was coming this way…â€

Steven grunted as a blur hit him.

[Movie Wars 2010. 1:42-1:43]

Ryan turned around quickly.

[Movie Wars 2010. 1:45-1:46]

Will stopped right next to Ryan, then sped off. Ryan shouted and hit his belt.

“Overclockâ€

He ran off after Will.

[Movie Wars 2010. 1:48-1:51]

Will stopped and turned to face Ryan, who lowered into a fighting stance.

Will closed his belt.

“Invisibleâ€

[Movie Wars 2010. 1:56-2:01]

Ryan looked up as cards appeared in the air and Will came down with a kick, shouting. He struck Ryan who shouted as an explosion occurred.

[End Decade footage]

Ryan hit the ground and rolled away. He lifted his radio, “He…can use other cards without changing suits…†He passed out and let the radio drop.

Will walked over to the radio, hearing Mina’s voice, “What do you mean? Ryan? Ryan!â€

Will picked it up and clicked it on, “Ryan is defeated,†he said, “I’ll be coming for you shortly.†He crushed the radio and let it drop as he walked away.

“The plan failed,†Mina muttered, setting the radio down.

“I wonder what he meant,†Rebecca said softly.

“I think it means that Will can use Rider-specific cards in his base form,†James said, “He didn’t change suits from the sound of it, so how could he have dealt with Overclock? He used it without becoming Beet.â€

“But he could never do that before,†Mina said.

“He was never controlled by the Dynasty before,†James said.

“Ok, so if he’s like this, how do we beat him?†Rebecca asked.

“Carefully,†Ian said. He picked up a radio, “Tyler. I’m going to try to send him your way. Be ready.â€

“Got it,†Tyler said.

Ian got up, prompting Mina to rise quickly, “What are you planning on doing?†she questioned.

“I’m going to be bait,†Ian said.

“No,†Mina said, “You’re too valuable!â€

“I’ll go,†Rebecca said, “I’m a new Rider. I don’t have the power or technique to defeat him. I’ll be bait.â€

“No, you won’t,†James told her, “I won’t let you.â€

“I’m not your property,†she told him.

“No, but…,†he started.

She shook her head, “Save words for later,†she said, picking up a walkie talkie, “I’m going. Just tell me what to do.â€

James looked at her and shook his head. He walked away from the three of them.

Rebecca wore her belt for good measure as she ran, looking for Will. She took a corner, then immediately moved back as a laser flew around at her. She stumbled and looked back, “Will!†she shouted, “You’re not like this! This isn’t you!â€

She heard the footsteps coming, and started to run. “Power Ride!†she shouted, transforming into Breeze as she ran. She turned and fired with her trumpet blaster, but lasers cancelled her attacks in the air. She kept running.

She ran into a parking garage and hurried. She looked back, seeing his shadowed form at the entrance. She just kept running.

She took a corner and lifted her radio, “How much…†She froze as she saw Will in front of her, in the darkness. He lifted his sword and slashed her once, causing her to fall and let out a cry into the radio.

He looked at Rebecca on the ground and undid his transformation. Will stepped out of the shadows and crouched down, picking up the radio from her hand, “I don’t know what you’re planning, Mina, but it won’t work.â€

Mina picked up the radio on her end, “We’ll stop you, Will,†she said.

“No. I’m the ultimate warrior now. I have the powers of the other Riders. They can throw one power at me, and I’ll throw eight back. I can’t be defeated.â€

“You overestimate yourself. But then again, that’s you, Will,†Mina responded.

“You overestimate yourselves,†Will said, “I know my limits, I know your limits. You can only guess at what you need to stop me.†He dropped it and walked farther inside.

He came up farther in the garage and stopped. He heard something behind him and saw someone riding Will’s own bike up. The man dismounted. “Tyler…â€

Tyler stood there, belt on his waist, “Are you going to tell me that I can’t beat you?†Tyler questioned as he walked around Will to stand in front of him.

“Yes,†Will said.

“Save it,†Tyler said, “You’re done here.â€

He looked around as a few Omicron Troopers appeared and circled around them.

“Is this it?†Will questioned. He gestured to his belt, “I’ll transform and rip them apart.â€

“They’ll destroy your belt first,†Tyler said.

Will shook his head, “No. Power Ride!â€

The Omicron Troopers lifted their weapons to be ready to fire. Darkness erupted around Will.

[Movie Wars 2010. 4:39-4:44]

Will’s helmet flashed. His helmet was differently designed from his normal suit. He looked back at the Troopers.

[End Decade footage]

“Go!†Tyler shouted, moving back behind cover.

[Movie Wars 2010. 4:46-4:56]

The Troopers ran forward but Will had no trouble with them, taking them down with great ease.

[End Decade footage]

Tyler ran out, swinging his sword. Will caught it and punched him back with a few swift blows. Tyler shouted and swung again, but Will caught him and kicked his legs out before throwing him down to the floor.

He kicked Tyler and threw him across the room, into a pillar. Tyler slumped down and his transformation faded.

“I’ll be taking my bike back,†Will said, walking away from Tyler. He got on his bike and rode off.

“He’s too powerful,†Ian said, “Nothing is working.â€

“I have a plan,†Mina said.

“Is this yet another sneak attack?†Ian questioned.

“No,†she said, “It’s something else. I hope it’ll work.â€

“What is it?†he asked her.

“It involves Drake, and the Glasswalkers,†she said, “If the power of the Glasswalkers could boost Apollo’s power, then…â€

“No,†Ian told her, shaking his head, “You’re not going to put yourself at risk doing this.â€

“I have to,†she said, “If I can boost my power, I can save Will!â€

“And what if it destroys you instead?†he questioned.

“I’ll take the risk. After all, Will can destroy us all if we don’t find a way to stop him.â€

Drake walked in the door and sealed it behind him, “She’s right, Ian,†Drake said as he approached, “We need something like this. We need an edge.â€

“Then do whatever you’re going to do,†Ian said. He got up and left the table, “I’m going to go and confront Will. I’ll do everything I can to defeat him.â€

“And are you sure you can?†Drake asked.

“No. But I have another trick that he hasn’t seen. If he had nightmares about my black form, then he was having nightmares about the wrong thing…â€

Ian, Rob and Eric moved together as they walked through a semi-destroyed part of the city.

“I’ll confront him. I’ll keep his focus. You two take him from behind,†Ian said.

“What if he’s not transformed?†Rob asked.

“Aim for the belt,†Ian said, “We need to neutralize his powers.â€

“Are you sure this will work?†Eric asked.

Ian stopped. He shook his head, “No…I don’t know if it will. But we have to hope.â€

“He’s helped us numerous times,†Rob said, “This has to work.â€

Eric nodded, “I owe him a lot. I need to try to repay him.â€

Ian nodded, “I know. Now, let’s scatter and get ready.â€

Rob and Eric ran while Ian moved on slowly ahead.

As he moved around a corner, he saw Will there, still transformed. The two stopped and looked at each other.

“I’m here to stop you,†Ian said, “But I’m sure you’ve heard that a number of times already.â€

Will nodded, “I have. You’re no different from the others.â€

“I gave you nightmares before we ever even met,†Ian told him, “Trust me. I’m different from the others.â€

“The nightmares couldn’t stop me,†Will said, “We already proved that after Apollo fell. You are nothing to me.â€

“No. I’ll show you all of my power. I will show you the power of a king!â€

Will laughed, “Are you really calling yourself the King of the Tribes?â€

“If it means defeating you, then yes,†Ian said.

“Try it,†Will hissed. He shouted as he was thrown forward from a blast to the back.

[Movie Wars 2010. 17:05-17:08]

Dragon Knight and Spade stood there, with Strike Vent and sword out, having just launched their attacks from a distance. Both lowered their weapons.

[End Decade footage]

Ian shouted and ran for Will, who grabbed him and pushed him away. Will turned and ran, shouting.

[Movie Wars 2010. 17:43-18:15]

Will shouted as he fought his way through both Riders. He grabbed Rob by the throat and held him there, “Your time is up,†he hissed.

He slotted a card while Eric tried to get into a position. Eric shouted as his body began to glow and shift into a giant sword again. He took grip of the sword and slashed Rob, causing an explosion. He threw the sword aside, which became Eric.

“Legacy Kickâ€

The cards appeared and he crashed through them, kicking Eric, causing an explosion.

[End Decade footage]

Rob laid at the bottom of stairs, while Eric laid on the platform, both unconscious.

Ian came running in, “Will!†he screamed, stopping atop a set of stairs opposite of Will.

Will turned to him, “Your turn,†he hissed.

“No,†Ian told him, “I’ll be the one to stop you! I’ll save you from the darkness!â€

“Save me?†Will questioned, “There is nothing to save me from! I’m happy like this! This is the power I’ve sought for so long!â€

“You wanted power to destroy the Dynasty. Now you’re just their weapon to be directed wherever they find something they don’t want. You have the power, but you’re not your own man.â€

“Silence!†Will shouted at him, “I’ll destroy you right here. I’m still able to do what I want with my life, and what I want right now is to destroy you!â€

“No. That’s what the Dynasty wants,†Ian said, “But I guess you basically are the Dynasty now, aren’t you?â€

Will remained silent. “Transform and let’s end this,†he hissed.

“Gladly,†Ian said, “Just remember. You asked for this!†His belt appeared on his waist, “Power Ride!â€

[Movie Wars 2010. 18:32-20:04]

He transformed into the crimson Legend, but dark energy crackled around him, turning him into his black form.

“So, you’re using the nightmare form. Too bad. I’ve conquered nightmares,†Will said.

The two ran at each other and clashed, rather evenly matched for now. Ian shouted, getting some good blows in during the fight.

He struck Will into the railing, “I guess I don’t need all of my power,†he said, then rushed forward, shouting as he threw a punch. Will moved, sending him over the side.

Ian tried to attack, but was struck back and rolled away.

“I won’t let you defeat me! I’ll save you for everyone’s sake! Here!†he shouted, transforming into his insect form and crashing through the roof with Will. As he carried Will, he shouted, “This is the power you used on me! I’ll use it to save you now!â€

[Movie Wars 2010. 20:07-20:27]

He shouted as he carried Will in his pincers, but Will got his arm free and shouted, slashing at Ian with his sword The two crashed and Will went flying one way to the ground. He groaned as he came up to his feet, holding a card.

[Movie Wars 2010. 20:45-20:47]

He rose fully to his feet, looking away.

[End Decade footage]

“Ian, you fool,†Will hissed, holding the card that he had used in the past to transform Ian into that form, “As long as I had this, did you think you could win with that power?â€

Ian lay on the ground a distance away, groaning.

Will came to his feet and walked towards Ian, dragging his sword against the ground, “I thought you had more power in you than that.â€

Ian groaned, “You…you haven’t seen everything yet…,†he muttered.

Will laughed, “It’s too late for you to show me, isn’t it? You missed your chance. You were the only one who could put up a proper fight against me, and in the end, you blew it.†He hefted his sword onto his shoulder, “Too bad.â€

“Will!†Mina screamed, running towards the two of them.

“Mina,†Will said, “Do you think you can stop me?â€

“No,†she said, walking slowly towards him, “I think I can save you.â€

“Save me?†he laughed, “How do you think you can do that?â€

She held out a small white bat and walked forward. A stained-glass-like appearance came over her face for a few moments as she approached.

“Wait…you…did you turn yourself into a Glasswalker?†he shouted.

“No,†she said, “Psychic, witch, call me what you will, but I am not a Glasswalker. No, I’m using Drake’s power.â€

“Drake’s not a Glasswalker. He’s a human whom I will crush as soon as he stops being a coward and shows himself!†Will shouted.

“No,†she said, “He is human, but he is still the King of the Glasswalkers. His armor is that of Glasswalkers. He can command Glasswalkers.â€

“What is your point?†Will demanded.

“My point? Apollo grew stronger by using the Glasswalkers. I’m doing the same thing. I’m channeling Drake, who is using his armor and status as King to channel every Glasswalker he can. In theory, I’m channeling the powers of most of the Glasswalker race!â€

“And you think that can stop me?†Will questioned.

“Cocky. That’s just so you, Will. I don’t know if I’m addressing you, or the weapon the Dynasty turned you into. But I will stop you with this! I’ll weaken you, and then I’ll break their hold over you!â€

“Try it!†Will shouted, lowering his sword.

“Power Ride!†Mina called.

[Movie Wars 2010. 21:05-21:50 (note: add flash during the impalement to hide the fact)]

Purple energy came around her as she held her hand out. Her armor formed and the energy shattered.

“Power Rider Countess!†she called.

“Try to take me,†Will said, holding his hands to his sides.

She lifted her sword, “Will…,†she said. She shouted and ran forward, slashing him a few times. He shouted with each blow and punched her back.

“Enough,†Will said, lowering his sword and readying himself.

She shouted and kept her sword up, “I call upon your powers…pacify him!†she shouted, then lowered her sword and plunged it forward. He threw his sword aside and she struck, taking out his belt with a flash.

[Movie Wars 2010. 21:55-21:58]

She lowered her weapon and stood for a moment.

[End Decade footage]

She crouched beside Will, who lay there in human form. She pressed her hands over his chest and began to glow like stained glass. Energy erupted around them and he cried out for a while, and then it ended.

“Will…I think I saved you,†she said softly.

Will and Ian were back in the warehouse with the others. Will slowly sat up, groaning, “What…what happened?â€

“I saved you,†Mina said softly, “Although at the cost of all of Drake’s power for now, so he’s out of commission for the time being.â€

“Thank you,†Will said softly, “I didn’t like what they made me into. That wasn’t me.â€

“I know,†she said, “It’s ok.â€

“It’s not ok,†he replied, “I was the enemy. I was of the Dynasty…â€

“It’s over now,†she said.

“It’s not over…,†he got up and moved to the door. He grabbed his belt from the table, “The Dynasty is sending people in.â€

“How do you know that?†she questioned.

He looked back, “Because I remember things. I was told that if I wasn’t successful that this town was going to be leveled! They’re sending an army to deal with us!â€

“An army?†Ian questioned, getting up. He groaned, but stood.

“And…and the others are too injured…,†Mina said softly.

“This isn’t good,†Will said, “Ian, I don’t know if the two of us can do it, but we can try.â€

“Three,†Mina said, holding out the bat.

“Four,†James said, walking in from the back, “I’m still willing to fight, especially now that you’re safe, and that Rebecca is safe too.â€

“The four of us then,†Will said, “Let’s hurry!†The four rushed out the door.

The group got off of Will and Ian’s bikes and ran ahead, “Power Ride!†they shouted.

[Movie Wars 2010. 33:30-33:37]

The four stood transformed, “Ready guys?†Will asked.

An army of monsters and soldiers stood ahead of them.

[Movie Wars 2010. 33:38-34:02]

The monster army ran forward and clashed with the four Riders.

James fought the soldiers and a monster, while Ian fought similarly, shouting as he worked through them.

Mina fought soldiers and used her hilt to fight to the neck.

[Movie Wars 2010. 34:02-34:50]

She did rather well as she kept fighting with her sword.

Will fought on a cliff, knocking them over the side as he fought through them.

“Legacy Kickâ€

“Gate Blatâ€

Mina’s sword charged.

Ian’s leg charged.

The kick and blast came out. Mina did a leaping slash, while Ian did a kick, destroying their enemies.

“That was fast,†Ian said as they came together.

“Not much of an army,†Mina said. The four turned around and looked back, seeing a meteor coming crashing down at them, scattering them.

[Movie Wars 2010. 34:54-35:05]

The monster lifted its head, growling. It rose.

“What is that thing?†Ian shouted.

“That’s the Megavore. The Dynasty’s trumpcard,†Will said, “Their strongest monster.â€

[Movie Wars 2010. 35:14-35:37]

Will looked forward, “Be careful everyone,†he said. The beast growled and walked forward.

James shot it while Ian ran forward. The Riders ran forward, but the monster batted them aside like they were nothing. Nothing they did was working. It threw them all aside in no time.

[End Decade footage]

“He’s too strong,†James said.

“I did say he’s their ultimate monster,†Will muttered.

Mina looked back, “Stay back!†she shouted.

Andrew and Drake hurried towards them, belts on, “We’re not going to sit back and let you guys get destroyed like this,†Andrew said, “It’s our duty to help.â€

“Drake, I took your powers though!†Mina said.

“It doesn’t matter. I’ll still fight. What good am I otherwise?â€

“Power Ride!†both men shouted, transforming.

[Movie Wars 2010. 35:51-35:56]

Monsters appeared around the Megavore, standing ready to attack.

[Movie Wars 2010. 36:07-37:47]

The monsters ran forward, but were attacked from the side and from behind by the other Riders, destroying them at once.

“We’re not letting you fight alone!†Bryce shouted, “Weâ€n to help!â€

The four Riders stood together, “Alright then,†Will said as the four ran forward.

“Go!†Bryce shouted, leading his side into battle.

The Riders came together and engaged the Megavore, who continued to throw them aside as if they were nothing.

Will was kicked back and loaded his second belt. Cards appeared next to every Rider and transformed them into their strongest forms as he transformed as well. “I drained your energy before, but here! Take the energy from my cards!†he called to them as their forms changed.

Some Riders shot the monster, while others slashed and others punched.

“Legacy Kickâ€

Will came down with his kick, striking the monster. It fell and exploded, roaring as it went down.

Will stood alone and looked back, the other Riders standing behind him.

[End Decade footage]

“Now what do we do?†Mina asked Will and James.

“What we were originally going to do,†Will said, “The castle. We destroy it and the rest of the Dynasty.â€

“Do you want to rest?†James asked.

Will shook his head, “No. There’s no time. We stopped their first army, and their strongest monster. No doubt they’re making a larger army and getting ready to fight again. We have to be ready to stop them.â€

“I can’t fight again,†Mina said, “I gave the power back to Drake.â€

“Then support us, like you always have,†Will told her, “We need you somewhere, whether it be on the front lines with us, or just here, supporting however you can.â€

She nodded, “I’ll do what I can then.â€

Will nodded, “Well. It’s time to finally end this. Let’s go.â€
-----

1:42-1:43, 1:45-1:46, 1:48-1:51, 1:56-2:01, 4:39-4:44, 4:46-4:56, 17:05-17:08, 17:43-18:15, 18:32-20:04, 20:07-20:27, 20:45-20:47, 21:05-21:50, 21:55-21:58, 33:30-33:37, 33:38-34:02, 34:03-34:50, 34:54-35:05, 35:14-35:37, 35:51-35:56, 36:07-37:47

Total footage: 6:47

Lurker
Chapter 30: A Rider’s Duty

[Dai-Shocker. 29:21-29:23]

The castle sat in the city under the cover of night.

[End Decade footage]

Will looked ahead, remaining silent. “It’s almost time,” he said softly.

“But it’s not, not yet,” James said, walking up behind him. He stood at Will’s side, “I want this as badly as you do, but attacking at night isn’t a good idea.”

“Why? It’s dark, we can surprise them,” Will said.

“Think about it though,” James said, “Higher alert. They’re expecting it. Besides, some rest will do us some good. We want the night as well. We want to sleep and replenish our strength.”

Will sighed, “We’re so close, James. We’re close to finally putting an end to all this.”

“It can wait another handful of hours,” James told him.

“It’s hard.”

“I know,” James said, “I want nothing more than to do this right now, but we can’t. It’s just not practical.”

“I know…,” Will muttered.

James clasped him on the back, “Let’s go back and see the others. We’ll make our move soon enough.”

Will nodded and followed him back towards town.

Will sat down and sighed, rubbing his head with one hand. Mina moved and sat beside him, “Is everything ok?” she asked.

“I just want this over with. We’re so close, Mina.”

“Morning isn’t too far away,” she said.

“I don’t trust things to remain the same until morning,” Will said, “For all we know, we just lost our only shot, and we’ll face an army at dawn.”

“We should take that risk then,” she said, “James explained it to me before he went to find you. It makes sense that they’d be on alert. They know you, and you’re kind of impulsive at times. They might be waiting for something like that.”

“And assuming they were, then they’ll just wait until morning when they figure we’ll attack. And if not in the morning, the next day, and the next, and so on. I doubt security will ever become less.”

“I get where you’re coming from, but we have to have hope,” Mina said.

“We always try to have hope,” Will said, “But…but it has gotten us this far. We’ve come a long way.”

She nodded, “We really have.”

James sat away from them, with Rebecca.

“I’m surprised your brother still isn’t here,” James said.

“I already explained why he wasn’t,” she said.

“Yes, but surely he knows that we’re going to be launching our final attack tomorrow,” James said, “I’d have figured he’d want to be here.”

She shook her head, “He helped in the first attempt. The one that was…stopped when Will was possessed. They couldn’t let the Wilds run free for too long, so that was all he could do for us.”

James nodded, “If only we had that full army,” he muttered.

She nodded back, “It would be a huge help.”

“Some of the Riders who were there were Riders we know sided with the Dynasty,” James said, “I was wondering about that earlier.”

She shrugged, “I don’t know anything about that.”

“Maybe they were in it for the entertainment, to see if they could take down Will. Revenge, maybe.” He shrugged, “Oh well, it’s not important.”

“When this is over, I’m going back home,” she said, “It’s the only place I can be. It’s my duty to stop the Wilds, and Crystal Reserve is the only place they exist.”

He nodded, “I’m not going to try to keep you from doing your duty.”

“But what about us?” she asked.

“Well, you weren’t asking this question before, when we left the Reserve the first time,” James told her.

“We hadn’t had as much time together then,” Rebecca told him, “Things changed.”

“Well, Ever Village will need help. I need to go back to my family for at least some time. I should also finish at Golden Grove…” He looked at her and smiled, “But I’ll always come back to see you.”

She smiled, “How much longer do you have in college anyway?” she joked.

He laughed, “You’re not going to like that answer.”

Will sighed as he turned back to Mina, “At least he’s happy,” Will muttered.

“You thought all of us would be miserable, like you?” Ian asked as he sat down by them, “We all want to get this over with, not just you. But we’re using this time to focus. To get ready. I recommend you get ready as well.”

“How?” Will asked.

“Focus. Meditate. Sleep. I recommend sleep for you,” Ian said, “You went through a lot, being controlled.”

Will sighed and nodded. He stood up, “Yeah, yeah…I guess I’ll go do that.”

Ian smiled, “Go do that then. Be ready. Tomorrow, you lead us.”

Will nodded and left Ian and Mina alone.

“Sometimes I wonder if you’re not meant to be our leader,” Mina told him.

“Just because I project a wise aura?” Ian asked.

“Because you are wise,” she told him.

He shrugged, “There’s a difference between being wise and being leader material. I’m not of the same material that Will is.”

“And why is Will of that material?” she asked.

“He’s gone through a lot. He’s traveled. He’s had time to learn from all of us. I could lead, but I have only one lesson. Everyone has their own. Will? He had his own path already, and he simply learned from all of us and our paths. He’s a little bit of all of us.”

“He can understand you guys,” she said, “But that still doesn’t equate to leadership material.”

“You’re his friend,” Ian said, “Why are you being so critical of him now?”

She remained silent for a few moments, “Maybe I don’t want to see him as the leader. In a battle, you target the leader.”

“You’d rather see him as just another soldier, and make someone else the target,” Ian said.

“It sounds horrible when you put it that way,” Mina said.

“But it’s the truth,” Ian said, “I can’t blame you. I worry for him, but then again, I worry for all of us. I don’t envy whoever has to put this massive weight on their shoulders.” He rose and put his hand on Mina’s shoulder, “Get some sleep,” Ian said, walking away from her.

Mina watched him go, and then she lowered her head.

Will walked out of the warehouse as soon as it was daylight. He looked around, “It’s time,” he said.

Will looked up, seeing something moving through the sky.

Mina ran outside, “Will! Come see this!” she shouted, running back in. He ran after her, looking at a television screen. Everyone was watching.

[Dai-Shocker. 34:44-35:01]

Missiles flew through the air, striking a city. People ran, screaming. Buildings were being destroyed.

[End Decade footage]

“Those…those are missiles?” Will muttered, “I saw some flying through the sky a minute ago…”

“They’re forcing us,” James said. He looked around, “We have to move.”

“Then let’s get going,” Ian said.

“Do we just march on the castle?” Rob asked.

Everyone began to look to Will. He shook his head, “No…we’re going to split up. We’ll come at it from different angles.”

The Riders began to nod. Will moved to start to talk to them, while Mina grabbed James by the arm and pulled him aside.

“When Apollo first appeared, he came to our college,” she told James, “I don’t know why. I feel like there’s something there.”

“So, you want us to go and investigate that?” he asked.

Mina nodded, “If you wouldn’t mind.”

James nodded, “Rebecca, we’re going with Mina.”

The other woman nodded and Mina led them out.

The three of them walked through the abandoned college. James and Rebecca wore their belts, while Mina had her hand out.

“I don’t sense anything wrong,” she said.

“Then maybe he just went to the first place he could with people?” Rebecca asked, “Maybe there was no reason Apollo came here first. How do you even know this was his first stop? It’s just where you first saw him.”

“She has a point,” James said.

Mina sighed, “I guess you’re right.”

There was a crashing sound. They all turned around, “That way,” Rebecca said.

The three moved and walked into a classroom. There they saw two Riders standing around, arguing.

“I think we should just attack. We know where the Riders are hiding!” the green Rider said.

The purple Rider shook his head, “No…we wait on our orders…”

They both turned to see the three newcomers. The green Rider laughed, “Alright! A fight!”

“I recognize that one,” Mina said, “He fought Will and Ian. I think his name was Striker.”

“And I’m Strike,” the purple one said, “Don’t worry about the similarities, it doesn’t matter.”

“These two are Dynasty then, right?” Rebecca questioned, “Just want to make sure we’re not about to fight our allies.”

“They should be,” Mina said, “Striker and his partner went through a Dynasty portal.”

“Then let’s take them down,” Rebecca told James.

He shook his head, “No, trust me,” he said, “Power Ride!”

[Dai-Shocker. 41:51-42:00]

His suit formed and he held up three cards, “We’ll do this.” He loaded them one by one and fired.

[Dai-Shocker. 42:03-42:08]

“Power Summon! Sting!”

“Thrust!”

“Boxer!”

The three Riders ran forward as their names were announced, clashing with the Riders. James and the others made their escape in the back of the room. The Riders clashed.

[Dai-Shocker. 42:09-42:12 (note: try to edit out the brief glimpse of Natsumi. If not possible, then dress Rebecca or Mina in similar clothes)]

As they continued to fight, James turned the corner and left.

[End Decade footage]

“Why aren’t we staying to fight?” Rebecca questioned.

“Did you see the whiteboard?” James asked, “There were plans on it. Those two were supposed to lead an army to flank us as soon as we left to attack the castle. There’s an enemy force around here somewhere, and that’s our top priority.”

Mina threw her hand out, “I’m on it.”

Rebecca looked at James, “Let’s just hope we’re not too late to stop them then.”

Will walked through the forest, “Maybe splitting up wasn’t the best idea…,” he muttered as he turned around a tree. Then he slowed, “Ok, maybe it was… I see you guys move fast!” He lifted a card, “Power Ride!” He swiped it and ran forward.

[Dai-Shocker. 43:42-44:37]

He leapt forward and rushed at a man in gold armor, a number of monsters, and some human-like soldiers. He slashed them back as they came at him, engaging with the gold warrior. Primarily. The two struggled with each other.

“I’ll destroy you!” he shouted, throwing Will back.

Will kicked him and got a few slashes in, “You’re no match!” he shouted, relieving the man of his sword and giving him a few slashes.

James hurried in from the side, “I see you found our army!” he shouted as his Gate Blast rang out.

Monsters tried to get in the way, but the blast destroyed them and struck the golden warrior. He cried out as he fell, exploding.

James lowered his weapon.

[End Decade footage]

“I missed it,” Rebecca said, slowing down as she and Mina arrived.

“My suit’s speed is way too high,” James told them as he and Will returned to normal.

“What are you guys doing here?” Will questioned.

“Well, Mina took us to your college. Met some enemy Riders, they were planning to lead an attack.”

“The college is only a bit that way,” Will said, pointing to the side.

James nodded, “And this was probably the force they had waiting.”

“It wasn’t much of an army,” Will said.

“So, do you think they have more men out there yet?” Rebecca asked.

“I guess we’ll find out soon enough,” James said.

“Let’s move on ahead,” Will said, hurrying forward. The others fell in behind him.

The two enemy Riders emerged soon after, “So, they fell for that,” Striker said.

The purple Rider nodded, “And now, off they go, leaving their backs open for the two of us.”

The two Riders ran after them, only to be attacked by some blasts. They stopped and looked to the side, seeing a few Riders running in.

Power Rider Diamond, Club, Spade, Whip, Hunter and Slash stood there, weapons ready.

“We’re making the rounds, making sure nothing slips by,” Diamond said, walking forward, “Guess what? You two have to fight us now.”

The two Riders laughed and ran forward to engage the other Riders.

As Will’s group continued, they slowed. “I feel something,” Mina said.

Power Rider Chi leapt out, firing on them. The group scattered, taking cover behind trees. “Come out!” he shouted, opening fire.

“I’ll handle him,” Rebecca said, “You guys keep going.”

“We’re not leaving you alone,” James said.

“Will, you’re basically the leader. James…you have to keep him out of trouble.”

James nodded with a small laugh, “Yeah, pretty much.”

“Hey!” Will snapped. He sighed.

“Go,” she said, “Power Ride!” Wind erupted around her and she stepped out, returning fire at the Dynasty Rider. The other three made their escape while she fired.

“I’m staying too!” Mina shouted, throwing her hand out to take out Chi’s leg, letting Rebecca’s shots hit him, “We’ll catch up!”

“Mina! You’re not a Rider! It’s too dangerous!” Will shouted.

“Just go!” she snapped.

James grabbed Will’s arm and dragged him along.

The two kept running until they reached a barren location, “Where are the others?” Will shouted as they walked onward, belts on their waists.

“Maybe they got held up,” James said, “I mean, we did…”

“Good point,” Will said. The two walked forward, and the ground exploded in front of them. The two lifted their arms to cover their faces. They lowered their arms slowly.

[Dai-Shocker. 45:47-45:48]

An army of monsters stood there.

[End Decade footage]

“I guess this is probably the bulk of their army,” Will said, “Discounting whatever they were throwing at us and the others.”

James nodded, “Well. Two of us against this entire army…what do you think? Stronger or weaker than the Megavore?”

“Some of those are pretty strong,” Will said, “But ultimately…ultimately we can take them!” He and James both drew up their cards.

“Power Ride!”

Both of them transformed side by side.

[Dai-Shocker. 45:53-46:25]

“It’s time to be destroyed!” one reptile monster shouted, “Everyone ready?” There was a collective roar.

The two Riders stood there, “Ready James?” Will asked.

“Always.”

Both shouted and ran forward. The reptile shouted, sending the army forward.

The two Riders ran into the army and started to fight through them, taking hits along the way, but doing everything they could to cover each other.

The reptile and a squid monster lashed out together, throwing the two Riders back with a shout.

[Dai-Shocker. 46:28-46:37]

The army advanced on the two downed Riders.
A wall appeared behind the two.

“What?” the reptile shouted.

“A portal?” Will questioned.

[End Decade footage]

The various Rider allies ran out of the portal, coming to a stop by the two downed Riders.

“We kind of hijacked a portal over here,” Ian said, “Bet we gave you guys a heart attack, didn’t we?”

“Facing an army on one end, and then an army behind us?” James asked, “Yeah. That would have given me one.”

Ian helped both to their feet, “Well, we’re here now.”

“Then let’s put an end to the Dynasty!” Will shouted.

There was a collective cry of battle from the Riders.

[Dai-Shocker. 47:06-47:09 (note: replace ZO with Kuuga, edit him over the top)]

Fang, Prince, Black and Legend walked forward.

[Dai-Shocker. 47:12-47:18]

Phi, Spade, Echo, Beet and Rail walked forward next to them. Next to Phi was Dragon Knight and Grand.

[Dai-Shocker. 47:31-47:33]

The monsters stood, “It doesn’t matter your numbers!” the reptile screamed out.

[End Decade footage]

The Riders stood in a line, with Will and James at their center.

“Everyone!” Will shouted, “Today it ends! Let’s go!”

The Riders shouted and ran forward.

[Dai-Shocker. 48:23-48:26]

The Riders ran forward, avoiding missile fire.

[Dai-Shocker. 48:32-48:33]

Fang leapt forward, kicking two monsters to destroy them.

[Dai-Shocker. 48:47-48:56]

Beet fought a few monsters.

Prince slashed at a few with his laser sword, shouting.

[Dai-Shocker. 49:02-49:14]

Rail shouted, slashing, “Here we come!” He kicked a soldier aside, “There are too many of you! But I’ll take you all down!” He ran through them, slashing them aside, then some monsters.

[Dai-Shocker. 49:21-49:40]

Dragon Knight slashed through monsters with his sword, shouting.

Will used his sword.

Fang fought some on a cliff.

Phi fought them near rock outcroppings, just like Spade.

[Dai-Shocker. 49:56-50:04]

Grand fought on a rock outcropping.

[Dai-Shocker. 50:50-50:51]

A series of monsters rolled down the hill.

[Dai-Shocker. 50:12-50:23]

Echo fought some monsters, shouting as he slammed his sticks into them. He threw fireballs.

Black fought through a few with punches and kicks.

[Dai-Shocker. 51:02-51:04]

Beet and Prince fought the reptile monster, punching and using the sword. They pulled back on him while he shouted.

[Dai-Shocker. 51:13-51:17]

The monster was kicked back and flew back.

[Dai-Shocker. 51:19-51:21]

The monster rose, hissing.

[Dai-Shocker. 51:29-51:35]

There was an explosion. Beet and Prince were there.

[Dai-Shocker. 51:38-51:42 (note: add a flash on Diend’s Final Form Ride shooting)]

“Do you think you can defeat me?” the squid monster questioned, surrounded by Riders.

The Riders slashed at him and shot him back. He was surrounded by other monsters while Ender, Legacy, Phi, Spade, Rail and Fang came together.

The Riders ran forward while Will slotted a card. Rail span around, becoming Pemon.

“Hey! Why’d you summon me? What was… Oh.” He saw Will’s cards.

James slotted something and fired. Spade became a sword, Phi became a giant blaster, and Fang became a giant bow.

“What?” Pemon shouted, taking the bow.

James took the sword. Will took the blaster.

“Alright! Let’s destroy him!” Pemon shouted, drawing back on the bow.

James slashed, the other two fired, and the monsters were destroyed in an explosion.

[Dai-Shocker. 52:54-53:02]

The three stood there, opposite the explosion.

“That was easy,” Pemon said.

The three tossed their weapons aside and they returned to Rider form.

[End Decade footage]

Ian continued to fight through various monsters that came to oppose him, beating them aside. He turned and ran, meeting up with Will, who slashed a monster aside.

“How do you think we’re doing?” Will asked.

Ian shrugged, “I don’t know. There’s so many of them, I just don’t know.”

“You’re about to lose!” the voice of Apollo cried out.

“Apollo?” Will shouted, and the two Riders looked up.

[Dai-Shocker. 55:27-55:30]

A silver, black and green armored figure stood on the ridge, “In a manner of speaking, I am,” he answered.

[End Decade footage]

“What happened to you?” Will shouted.

“You know,” he answered, “You tried to destroy me. I mined this material at Ever Village and crafted the ultimate armor; the Robo Rider. Now, be destroyed!”

[Dai-Shocker. 55:34-55:35]

Green lightning erupted from his hand, blasting the ground.

[End Decade footage]

The two Riders rolled across the ground.

[Dai-Shocker. 55:37-55:39]

Apollo landed, “You’re both weak.”

[End Decade footage]

Both Riders got up and moved to be side by side, “Let’s give it everything!” Will shouted.

Ian nodded and began to glow, “Here’s all of my power!”

[Dai-Shocker. 56:00-56:40]

“Is this what you meant to use on me?”

The golden armored Legend stood there, “Yes. It is.”

Apollo drew up his crimson sword, “Let’s end this.”

The three ran into battle, with Ian leaping forward, but he was slashed aside. Both Riders were being overwhelmed by Apollo’s sword and lightning.

He engaged with Will for a bit, but threw him back with a kick.

“He’s too strong…,” Will grunted.

[Dai-Shocker. 57:38-57:40]

Will rose as Ian spoke, “We have to be stronger.” Ian rose.

[End Decade footage]

The two Riders ran forward. Ian led, throwing a series of rapid punches, forcing Apollo to use one arm to block, then use his sword for the other block. Ian grabbed the arm and the sword, “Now!”

Will leapt off of Ian’s back, span around, and slashed Apollo in the back. Apollo tore himself free and punched Will back before turning and striking Ian with a few swift blows to the chest.

“It’s cute that you think you can take me on!” Apollo screamed, swinging his sword for Ian, who caught it in both hands.

“No. You underestimate us. Our conviction. Our hearts!” Ian shouted.

Will ran forward and swung his sword down with a shout. Apollo released his sword and span around, catching the blade in his hands.

Ian took the chance and threw the red sword aside. He grabbed Apollo from behind and span around, throwing him. His foot began to glow gold and he kicked Apollo square in the chest.

“Take this! All of my power!” he shouted.

[Dai-Shocker. 58:22-58:28]

Apollo flew through the air, crashing into the castle with a shout.

[End Decade footage]

The Riders came together, “The army is defeated,” Drake reported.

“Where’s the enemy you two were fighting?” John questioned.

“Apollo. He came back with armor from the metal in your village, James,” Will said, directing to Ender.

“Where is he now?” Tyler asked.

Will pointed, “Up there.”

[Dai-Shocker. 58:55-58:58]

He remained imbedded in the castle, shouting.

[End Decade footage]

“Let’s defeat him!” Will shouted, “Everyone!” They formed a line and leapt up in pairs.

[Dai-Shocker. 59:12-59:14]

Legend and Legacy leapt together, throwing kicks.

Prince and Dragon Knight came next, throwing kicks.

[End Decade footage]

Fang and Echo leapt together, throwing out kicks.

Then Grand and Rail.

Then Beet and Grand.

Then Phi and Black.

James leapt on his own.

[Dai-Shocker. 59:17-59:18 (note: blur out parts so that it’s only about 10 Riders present)]

The Riders feet began to glow as they came through the air with their kicks.

[Dai-Shocker. 59:20-59:22]

Apollo cried out as he saw it coming.

[Dai-Shocker. 59:24-59:39 (note: add blur to hide the amount of Riders)]

The kicks connected, crashing into Apollo and the castle. He cried out.

“No! You haven’t won yet!” he screamed as the castle collapsed.

[End Decade footage]

The Riders landed, “We did it,” Rob said.

“Let’s hope so,” James responded.

They heard Apollo’s voice screaming out.

“Is this guy still not destroyed?” Tyler shouted.

“We dropped a castle on him!” Jesse shouted, “We hit him with all of our kicks!”

The Robo Rider stood there, trembling in front of the rubble, “I…am not destroyed…yet! Now…now you will face my true form!” His armor began to shine and become blinding.

[Dai-Shocker. 59:48-59:50]

A giant, dark figure rose.

[Dai-Shocker. 59:59-1:00:09 (note: I can’t make the exact time cuts. There are quick jumps to Showa Riders, but those would be cut. I just can’t get the time down. In group shots, remove them)]

He rose tall, “Fear my power!” he roared, unleashing energy bolts at the Riders from his hands. The Riders were being knocked around.

[Dai-Shocker. 1:00:14-1:00:17 (note: crop to cut out ZO)]

Apollo walked forward, laughing. The Riders turned to look at his approach.

[Dai-Shocker. 1:00:46-1:00:56 (note: edit in a flash)]

Will rolled away as a loud crashing sound was heard, “Too close,” Will muttered.

James ran up behind him, “I have a plan,” he said, loading a card into his blaster.

“What is it?” Will asked.

James pointed his blaster at Will, “Turn around,” James said, turning Will away. He fired, causing a large flash.

[Dai-Shocker. 1:01:07-1:01:26 (note: only use background, not foreground. Replace with footage of the available Riders)]

A giant version of Will’s super mode appeared. The Riders gathered around and looked up at him.

“It won’t work!” Apollo shouted as the two came to blows. Will smashed him back.

“I think it will!” he shouted, holding a card up. He leapt into the air.

“Giant Legacy Kick”

[Dai-Shocker. 1:01:32-1:01:34]

Giant cards appeared in front of Apollo, who let out a shout.

[Dai-Shocker. 1:01:37-1:01:52]

Will came crashing through the cards, shouting. He struck Apollo in the chest, causing him to explode.

The sun shone down.

[End Decade footage]

Will landed and looked at the others, “This time…this time it’s over.”

The Riders let out a collective cheer.

[Time stamp: 1 month later]

Will and Mina walked through the halls at college together. “James said he was going to visit this weekend,” Will said, “Will you be there?”

“Ironically, I’ll be visiting Golden Grove this weekend,” she said, “So no. I’ll just miss him.”

“You won’t, actually. He’s spent the last few weeks at Crystal Reserve.”

Mina sighed, “Nothing’s straightforward, is it?”

“No. After the months we experienced, do you expect it to be?” Will asked.

Mina smiled at him, “Well, I’ll say hi to Jessica and Tyler for you.”

“And I’ll say the same to James and Rebecca for you,” Will said.

The two came to the door and went outside. Will looked at the sunny sky, “It’s going to be a nice day.”

“Every day is a nice day, having our parents back. Having our lives back,” Mina told him.

He nodded, “Very true. We did our duties.”

“You did your duty,” she said, “I’m not a Rider.”

“You still had a duty. And let’s not forget, you were a Rider. At least for a bit.”

She nodded, “I did my duty as a Rider.”

“We all did. We all earned our titles with this fight,” Will said. He set his bag down and drew the belt out from it, “I wonder if I’ll ever need this again…”

“Maybe someday,” Mina said, “Who knows? But Harper’s Coast has a hero now.”

“It does,” he said, putting the belt away, “Let’s go to the beach. Have some fun.”

She smiled a little, “You know I’m not a big fan of the beach.”

“I know. And that’s why I’m inviting you. Let’s have some fun.”

She sighed and nodded, “Yeah. Let’s go.”

The two smiled and ran off.
-----

20:53-21:08, 29:21-29:23, 34:44-35:01, 41:51-42:00, 42:03-42:08, 42:09-42:12, 43:42-44:37, 45:47-45:48, 45:53-46:25, 46:28-46:37, 47:06-47:09, 47:12-47:18, 47:31-47:33, 48:23-48:26, 48:32-48:33, 48:47-48:56, 49:02-49:14, 49:21-49:40, 49:56-50:04, 50:12-50:23, 50:50-50:51, 51:02-51:04, 51:13-51:17, 51:19-51:21, 51:29-51:35, 51:38-52:42, 52:54-53:02, 55:27-55:30, 55:34-55:35, 55:37-55:39, 56:00-56:40, 57:38-57:40, 58:22-58:28, 58:55-58:58, 59:12-59:14, 59:17-59:18, 59:20-59:22, 59:24-59:39, 59:48-59:50, 59:59-1:00:09, 1:00:14-1:00:17, 1:00:46-1:00:56, 1:01:07-1:01:26, 1:01:32-1:01:34, 1:01:37-1:01:52

Total footage: 7:13