If you wake up one day and You are Squall Leonhart..........

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
So are you going with Rinoa as the story intended or go after the other women? If I am Squall I might have pursued Quistis because I love the sexy librarian look.

Haha, even in real life librarian's always looks kind of intellectual hot and sexy. I love them on glasses :).

Administrator
Staff member
Rinoa is the prettiest girl on the bunch but her optimistic,Super nice and energetic attitude is way too much for me. :D I will friendzone her if I was Squall.

I love Quistis because she is not cute, She is sexy, mature and those glasses. She also uses a whip so she could be a dominatrix too.

So are you going with Rinoa as the story intended or go after the other women? If I am Squall I might have pursued Quistis because I love the sexy librarian look.
HaHa, I guess what I am trying to say, is that I am not attracted to the other girls as much. I think attraction has to do with science and the subconscious mind- more of a natural thing I suppose ? The other girls are not to bad to look at though !

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Rinoa is the prettiest girl on the bunch but her optimistic,Super nice and energetic attitude is way too much for me. :D I will friendzone her if I was Squall.

I love Quistis because she is not cute, She is sexy, mature and those glasses. She also uses a whip so she could be a dominatrix too.

I made mention about those glasses before and they actually turns me on so easily. If care isn't taken, I might end up getting myself hooked up with a girl who wears glasses :cool:.

Administrator
Staff member
Call me weird but I will go for Ultimecia because she is powerful, I think she just need some love.

If I woke up one day and I was in Squall Leonhart's body, I would start taking jobs as a mercenary eliminating high targets in this corrupted world of ours.

Squall Leonhart is one of those Final Fantasy character that had massive transformation in a good way. He was completely a loner after graduating SeeD which fits his mercenary character very well. I would actually enjoy it if I woke up one day and I was Squall.

If I woke up one day and I was in Squall Leonhart's body, I would start taking jobs as a mercenary eliminating high targets in this corrupted world of ours.
I would beat all the bad guys and make my country safe again!.

If I am Squall I am going to seduce Zell or Irvine instead since I don't find women attractive.:D I mean I am a girl. So I will wake up in the body of a Man, I will still don't find women attractive.