If you wake up one day and You are Squall Leonhart..........

Administrator
Staff member
I chose 8 for this Scenario since this cast have the most attractive females though they kind of have the same face. If one day You woke up and You are Squall Leonheart and You are at the beginning of the game, What would be the things you will do? Are you going to try to change the outcome of the game with your Final Fantasy 8 knowledge?

I know Rinoa is the designated love interest
latest

but If you are Squall, You still going with Rinoa or would you pursue the other ladies?

I mean Quistis have this sexy librarian look and since she have a whip, She can 50 shades the hell out of you.
MTS_aisquared-1694844-closeupwithfullbody1.jpg

I know Edea is a married woman but damn, She is a total Milf.
hqdefault.jpg

Selphie Looks like a Rinoa with shorthair but she have this fun and energetic personality that can make you laugh.
selphie_taking_a_selfie__by_outadimes-d8z1onl.png

Fujin is a Villain is a Villain who works with Seifer but she is not a bad looker too.
539761-fujin.jpg

If You are Squall,Is Rinoa still the love interest of your choice?

Mmmh, do I even love to be Squall Leonhear? I don't think so, maybe because I'm a male and wouldn't wish to become a female. If it were to be waking up and seeing myself as Noctis, then I would definitely be cool with it.

Administrator
Staff member
Mmmh, do I even love to be Squall Leonhear? I don't think so, maybe because I'm a male and wouldn't wish to become a female. If it were to be waking up and seeing myself as Noctis, then I would definitely be cool with it.
You just revealed your self to be not a Final Fantasy 8 fan. Squall is a man. He is the lead character of 8. SMH

You just revealed your self to be not a Final Fantasy 8 fan. Squall is a man. He is the lead character of 8. SMH

You are right actually, I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy 8. I always have their names mixed up, it gets very confusing sometimes. I think it's only twice that I have ever played it and never concentrated on it.

Administrator
Staff member
You are right actually, I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy 8. I always have their names mixed up, it gets very confusing sometimes. I think it's only twice that I have ever played it and never concentrated on it.
It is more like you never played it but you are trying to fool me that you played it. Oh well I will let it pass and hope and actual fan will find this discussion and make my day.:confused:

It is more like you never played it but you are trying to fool me that you played it. Oh well I will let it pass and hope and actual fan will find this discussion and make my day.:confused:

Alright, I will make you a deal before the week runs out, I'm going to get it and play it again just to prove you wrong when I give you more details and my experience with it.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
One of my favorite quotes from Squall Leonhear is, ".... Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspective, that separates us.
FF8-final-fantasy-viii-7265051-350-263.jpg

Even though Squall is somehow considered to be a lone wolf, I still very much loved his character and his love for Rinoa.

Last edited:
I would say that Squall is a aloof, and kind of a loner type of character- but if I was him, I would have probably reacted the same way, when Rinoa hit on him- and made him dance(haha), or he just had his mind on business or something else, and snapped out of his funk !

Administrator
Staff member
So are you going with Rinoa as the story intended or go after the other women? If I am Squall I might have pursued Quistis because I love the sexy librarian look.