If you could revive any cancelled show...

why the hell would you want that show back.

Because it's actually clever and goes over weak minds?

I could easily say why anyone wants Firefly brought back when it got EVERY break that people who want their shows revived dont get. It had a finale and a movie

**** Firefly, it's a great series, but it's time is over.
 
Last edited:
Invisible Man(The newer one)
Dead Last
FreakyLinks
Birds of Prey
Balde: the series
Are you Afraid of the Dark
Land of the Lost
Animorphs
Captain Planet
Voltron the 3rd Dimension
 
The purpose of the thread is to see what an individual would revive if they could. There is absolutely no reason at all to insult or question each others choices.
 
Also, everyone needs to keep in mind that not everyone will agree on what shows were good or bad. If someone says that a show that you like is ****, that's just their opinion. They're entitled to it, just as you are entitiled to your own.

Remember that though you don't necessarily have to like or agree with them, keep things civil here and respect each other's opinions.
 
Because it's actually clever and goes over weak minds?

For some reason, I expected you to say that. That answers nothing. I fail to see how the show was clever at all. Anyone with an IQ of 20 can create it. Just curious about what you saw in the show that I may have not.
 
Martial Law
Firefly
M.A.N.T.I.S.
The Tick
The Norm Show/Norm

OH MY WORD! ...M.A.N.T.I.S.!

I remember that show! I loved that show! I MUST WATCH IT AGAIN!

I've spent hours searching the net for ep dl's or DVD's, and I've got zilch. Dangit. MUST HAVE DVD'S NOW.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top